Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

Check out the new screenshots of Randy Orton in WWE 2K15.

Previously released WWE 2K15 screenshots:

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 RyanLaFalce @ 08/10/14 02:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
It's definitely positive

Tomorrow should be The day news states to spill out for the Whole week
More news tomorrow? Hopefully Universe Mode overhaul is the first.

# 42 BDKiiing @ 08/10/14 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce

I didn't think universe was that bad. Maybe just add in more of a booking aspect.

# 43 RyanLaFalce @ 08/10/14 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
I didn't think universe was that bad. Maybe just add in more of a booking aspect.
If Brock Lesnar and John Cena are in a rivalry, they shouldn't face each other every week on RAW.

# 44 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/10/14 04:53 PM
Quote:
I mean I would hope so since it's the week of SummerSlam

# 45 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/10/14 05:00 PM
Quote:
If Brock Lesnar and John Cena are in a rivalry, they shouldn't face each other every week on RAW.
They also need to make it feel more ALIVE with promos , Branching Storylines, cutscenes(Bring the ones from Story Designer), commentary that actually keeps up with what's going on in your Universe , Pre Match Booking and I hope 2K can bring back what THQ took out and that's Opening Show/PPV Pyro

# 46 RyanLaFalce @ 08/10/14 05:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
They also need to make it feel more ALIVE with promos , Branching Storylines, cutscenes(Bring the ones from Story Designer), commentary that actually keeps up with what's going on in your Universe , Pre Match Booking and I hope 2K can bring back what THQ took out and that's Opening Show/PPV Pyro
The ability to lock in a match card would be nice too.

# 47 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/10/14 05:47 PM
Quote:
The ability to lock in a match card would be nice too.
Non Universe they should let us edit Wrestlers without the editor and more slider options

# 48 Poke @ 08/12/14 11:51 AM
Can we get Lex Luger, Jimmy Snooka, George Steele, Ko Ko B Ware, Paul Orndoff, Big John Stud, Brutus Beefcake, Nikolai Volkoff, Jake the Snake, Honky Tonk Man, Axe and Smash (The Demolition), Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, The Killer Bees, The US Express, The Bush Wackers, and Junk Yard Dog pleeeeaaassseee!

# 49 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/12/14 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Can we get Lex Luger, Jimmy Snooka, George Steele, Ko Ko B Ware, Paul Orndoff, Big John Stud, Brutus Beefcake, Nikolai Volkoff, Jake the Snake, Honky Tonk Man, Axe and Smash (The Demolition), Arn Anderson, Tully Blanchard, The Killer Bees, The US Express, The Bush Wackers, and Junk Yard Dog pleeeeaaassseee!
You will find out this Weekend !!

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.