Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

During the weekly 2K Sports livestream, Ronnie and LD2K confirmed the PC version of NBA 2K15 will feature everything the PS4 and Xbox One versions will feature.

No official word on the price, but we will see more PC details revealed tomorrow, along with a brand new PC screenshot.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 cima @ 08/13/14 04:56 PM
Ugh! If EA would just release Madden on PC, I wouldn't even need my damn Xbox One. Now I have to debate how much I want Madden vs. selling my Xbox One to buy some upgrades for my PC...

This is amazing news though, I've always preferred sports games on PC due to modding capabilities. I hate that Steam logs how many hours you play a game because the # of hours I've spent between NBA 2K13 and NBA 2K14 is really embarrassing. Now that number will skyrocket.

Seriously wondering right now why I even have an Xbox One.

# 62 BrianFifaFan @ 08/13/14 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Out of all the mods that I want modded first are the dornas. Theres nothing like seeing actual ads on the dornas while playing.

I'm with you. The dornas set it off. Then I love the stadium/floor mods. I like the faces, but they are down the list of must have mods for me. That said, I cannot wait to see some of the Cyberfaces this year. Good times, indeed! Especially seeing as I was banking on next gen graphics and last years features. MyLeague was huge! HUGE! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!

# 63 Goffs @ 08/13/14 06:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I'm with you. The dornas set it off. Then I love the stadium/floor mods. I like the faces, but they are down the list of must have mods for me. That said, I cannot wait to see some of the Cyberfaces this year. Good times, indeed! Especially seeing as I was banking on next gen graphics and last years features. MyLeague was huge! HUGE! Happy, Happy, Happy!!!
YES! I forgot about the arenas....after modding the dornas I look for MSG and TD Garden. If 2k does actually scan the players 100% then theres no urge for me to mod them. Unless certain player decides to grow a beard then I will look for that.

# 64 BrianFifaFan @ 08/13/14 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
YES! I forgot about the arenas....after modding the dornas I look for MSG and TD Garden. If 2k does actually scan the players 100% then theres no urge for me to mod them. Unless certain player decides to grow a beard then I will look for that.
I ended up getting a lot of players that 2k butchered their skin tones. Both CJ Miles and Dion Waiters were simply horrible last year. I know I'm going for a better KD. I know he was scanned, but I'm thinking he looks more like Serge than himself. Just sayin!

# 65 juduking @ 08/13/14 07:25 PM
Now the real question is, will NBA 2K15 have the entire UBR? I wonder if Hawk23 and his team will want to port over the entire mod two years in a row? Seems like it would be worth it for sure

# 66 etched Chaos @ 08/13/14 07:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by slimm44
That's what I'm looking for...thanks for the advice.

Do you mind shooting me some minimums to look for in terms of Ram amount, amount of Processor Cores and speed, and Video Card specs to look for?
I'll be running a AMD 8350 with 8 GB RAM and a AMD R9 280, it'll be more than enough for the job.

# 67 siraulo234 @ 08/13/14 07:55 PM
greats news

props 2k, thanks

# 68 seanbarkley @ 08/13/14 08:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
And Nvidia 780Ti or higher..
Gotta be kidding...

# 69 retroswald13 @ 08/13/14 08:10 PM
Good news!

# 70 Skyboxer @ 08/13/14 09:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
You don't game on a laptop...And your not going to run a 8-Core requirement game on it...

At minimal a i7 with a 2gb card in it....even then you'll be running medium settings.

PC Gaming is made for towers, why you think so many true gamers have ridiculous rigs, so they don't have to question why their games, lag or run correctly.

You play PC games for the fact of better visuals, mods, etc.

Buy a Tower and make sure it's a beast and your graphics cards needs to be a Radeon 7850 or R9 270x / 290x or faster. And Nvidia 780Ti or higher..

Laptops are a waste and can't handle the consistant running, cooling and heat markers this game will cause at it's graphics level and potential.

If you're going too do it, do it right!

On that note just spoke with my team, the College Hoops 2k15 is a go, time this game ships...We will be breaking down all the mods we can convert over or make from scratch....
Disagree...
I game on a laptop- ASUS Gaming laptop. (For a while now). Hooked to my Big Screen. Runs everything great so far.
(BF4,FC3 Bioshock Infinite etc..)No heat issues and been flawless since I've owned it.
So it all depends on what you have.
Before then I always had a full tower build (Built myself) and "may" go back to that eventually. I like the portability of the laptop though.
I'm about 6 months away from getting a new one to keep up though. Looking at tax time.
just another reason I've not jumped on an X1 yet. Keep going back and forth on X1 or new Laptop..

# 71 cima @ 08/13/14 09:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Disagree...
I game on a laptop- ASUS Gaming laptop. (For a while now). Hooked to my Big Screen. Runs everything great so far.
(BF4,FC3 Bioshock Infinite etc..)No heat issues and been flawless since I've owned it.
So it all depends on what you have.
Before then I always had a full tower build (Built myself) and "may" go back to that eventually. I like the portability of the laptop though.
I'm about 6 months away from getting a new one to keep up though. Looking at tax time.
just another reason I've not jumped on an X1 yet. Keep going back and forth on X1 or new Laptop..

Agreed, I have an MSI GT 70, it's made for gaming and it works great.

# 72 Rasco11 @ 08/13/14 10:52 PM
Man, the possibility of recreating a 1987-88 or 1993-94 season with NG graphics, ambiance mods and the new MyLEAGUE has me elated! I realize it wouldn't happen overnight, but when/if it all comes together: it would be a dream come true.

# 73 burter @ 08/14/14 12:39 AM
This is great news. I just hope they don't make it so the addresses are randomized every time you boot up the game like in 2k14. I ended up not even playing 2k14 because of this. I like locking in sliders and such for myplayer mode to give me a challenge and to also make the game more realistic than the default sliders. I know they had a Chinese thing for slider lock over on the nba-live forums, but I could never get it to work.

# 74 Goffs @ 08/14/14 07:28 AM
So....what did LD2k talk about during the livestream yesterday? I thought there were some more news about the PC version?

# 75 cjallure24 @ 08/14/14 01:09 PM
Just keep in mind that since we are getting Current Gen graphics, majority of not all the tools won't work, and we'll be basically starting from scratch. So the modding community may not kick off with mods until about late December or January.

# 76 cjallure24 @ 08/14/14 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarus
It will start with Ingame-Made Rosters and Draftclasses, that already is better than nothing. :P
I agree. Graphic wise, we should be set for a while with the upgrade from 2K. 2K also had 100% face scans so those may not be needed. I'm think courts, stadiums, and dornas.

# 77 Goffs @ 08/14/14 04:20 PM
I'm patient...it should be a fun year! We get Metal Gear Solid coming to PC and GTA V! It's a great time to be PC gamer!

# 78 mlp111 @ 08/14/14 04:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cjallure24
I agree. Graphic wise, we should be set for a while with the upgrade from 2K. 2K also had 100% face scans so those may not be needed. I'm think courts, stadiums, and dornas.
Unless this build of the game isn't current or doesn't include the scanned faces, the faces don't seem updated from 2k14 beside rookies. Wade, parker, bosh all have old faces..... Nba live 15 faces look way way better at the moment

# 79 hitro @ 08/15/14 04:21 AM
Wow, wasn't expecting this. Very happy.

# 80 TheLooseCannon @ 08/15/14 07:08 AM
Wow, this is absolutely fantastic news. I was considering biting the bullet and buy this year's game on PS4 instead of PC but now I'm thinking I'll bite the bullet and upgrade my 3 year old PC so I can play this on my computer at the highest settings and keep on modding it liek I have with the past few year's games on PC. Thanks, 2K!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.