Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

During the weekly 2K Sports livestream, Ronnie and LD2K confirmed the PC version of NBA 2K15 will feature everything the PS4 and Xbox One versions will feature.

No official word on the price, but we will see more PC details revealed tomorrow, along with a brand new PC screenshot.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Phobia @ 08/21/14 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Andarus
If you keep telling that to yourself, you maybe don't feel so bad about wasting 400€ for such a terrible Console then.
Just look at BF4 on a 7970/280x and then look at it on a PS4...
Consoles can't do 60 plus frames where a good PC can run this at 70, 80, hell even 100+ frames. The smooth feeling of higher frames per second can't be discredited.

# 102 ramjet @ 09/21/14 12:38 PM
Has anyone been able to confirm yet whether or not the so-called "feature-for-feature" port we are getting will include the ability to play with friends online on the PC version?

EDIT: To clarify, I mean the ability to play regular games online by choosing someone from my friends list... as opposed to timing out waiting for a random player to be matched with.

# 103 jaateloauto @ 09/22/14 08:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramjet
Has anyone been able to confirm yet whether or not the so-called "feature-for-feature" port we are getting will include the ability to play with friends online on the PC version?

EDIT: To clarify, I mean the ability to play regular games online by choosing someone from my friends list... as opposed to timing out waiting for a random player to be matched with.
No confirmation on pretty much anything, including that. It has sucked mightily trying to play your friends online on PC..

# 104 DETERMINOLOGY @ 09/28/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Moegames
I sure the hell hope its not the NBA2k14 version *the first next gen version* labeled as NBA2k15 for PC. The reason why i bring this up is that there were other sports PC games that would be a year behind the console versions in terms of visual updates, new features,etc....so i just hope PC 2k15 is not Console version 2k14 but labeled at 2k15 lol...i Dont think 2ksports would do that, hopefully not but other game companies have did this before and pissed me off. I will be buying both PS4 and PC versions though. I just built a new PC with some high end hardware components so my PC is a raging bull of power waiting to be used!!

PS4 and a decent gaming PC are a perfect match for this new generation of gaming.
Did you read the title? EVERYTHING thats in nba 2k15 on the ps4/xbox 1 has the pc will have except photoscan and no it wont be like last year with nba 2k14 (pc version) using xbox 360/ps3 tech.

This is going to be the real deal...What should of been nba 2k14 on pc

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.