Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 gameplay footage has started to leak out from Gamescom. Check out the first clip at Gamersyde, featuring the Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs.

UPDATE: One more video added. (Thanks @Swaguux5)

Let us know what you think.

Thanks EQuartz!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/14/14 01:41 PM
Yeah the game looks like that. Idek why it just feels so crowded though.

# 142 23 @ 08/14/14 01:58 PM
The players run into each other don't get out of the way crowd the lane on drives etc when they should be moving out of the way.

Video game wise a big floor would be nice but in reality we've seen Phil Jackson and more all for a wider court.

I think 2k needs to make sure the tendencies of the players makes them stay out if their own way.. run to spots on the floor and not like in 14 where you call an iso and one of your team mates run directly to you instead of fat away from you at times

# 143 DonWuan @ 08/14/14 02:17 PM
Can't fly across the lane at a press of the button in real life. Don't think it needs to be twice as big but should be stretched a little.

# 144 23 @ 08/14/14 03:12 PM
Let's not throw hyperbole in there now

# 145 bumpyface @ 08/15/14 03:17 AM
BBBOOOOOOOOOOO

# 146 siraulo234 @ 08/15/14 06:12 AM
5v5 gameplay cant be any worse than 2k14 right? I just played 2k14 yesterday in a LONG time and i was so pissed i deleted the game off my hdd

and no i should not have to rely on sliders so the game can be playable (I mean cpu shoots 60-70% FG because the cpu help defense is so dumb, helps when not needed, doesnt rotate when they should, the cpu team runs a simple pick and roll and your team mates get lost like they were fooled by the most complicated play in basketball, CPU team mates run AWAY from the open spots so the cpu can recover etc...)

i spent the majority of my time in 2k14 playing the park and my player thats it (btw i did try some sliders, it was 100x better but why isnt there an option quickly load/switch between different sliders)

As for the leaked 2k15 videos, there's a lot of things to like imo, hopefully 2k15 gameplay is at least decent (Im a huge 2k11 fan, 2k13 was at least decent that i still enjoyed playing it)

# 147 El_Poopador @ 08/15/14 08:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Poke
Every year people comment on spacing in regards to the player's sizes in relation to the court's size and the cluttering that takes place. To each it's own but what I see mimics the actual NBA game. There is also a space the floor option in the quick play call menu. In real life you choose when to space the floor it's not something that's always done each and every time you come down the court. Here are some screenshots of actual games
Like 23 said, I think the issue is not the size of the players/court, but rather how they move around. They get in the way more often than not. Defenders sag off their man to the point where even if you get around one defender, there is another right there. Coupled with the fact that they can start, stop and change directions on a dime, and close out without needing to build up speed/momentum, as well as the lack of zip on passes, and the same player can defend the perimeter and the paint at the same time.

# 148 ForeverVersatile @ 08/15/14 10:28 AM
Why do people keep expecting the game to look different? This is as good as it gets until better tech comes along. I kind of expected the Jerseys and body's to be a little better, but facial scanning is the best you can get.

# 149 TheVinylHippo @ 08/15/14 12:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverVersatile
Why do people keep expecting the game to look different? This is as good as it gets until better tech comes along. I kind of expected the Jerseys and body's to be a little better, but facial scanning is the best you can get.
Probably because some people won't be happy until they can find some way to control live human beings through the screen. That's just the way it is.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.