Home
FIFA 15 News Post

As part of their data dump for Gamescom, EA Sports has released an absolute ton of new info on FIFA 15. Here are the key points:
  • Powered by Goal.com and updated as news breaks, Match Day Live pulls football stories directly into your FIFA 15 experience so you are always aware of the latest headline or rumor. Check league tables and stats of all our featured leagues, or jump in and play your team's next fixture before it happens via EA SPORTS Football Club Match Day.
  • Be A Pro has added new options into it's mode.
  • Play (Be A Pro) - An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.
  • Scout (Be A Pro) - Find teammates that suit your clubs’ needs by scouting Virtual Pros from leaderboards and Club Squads. View other Pros, accomplishment progress, and statistics in an easy-to-read user hub and invite them to join your Club.
  • Customize (Be A Pro) - The new Edit Pro menu option - Style - allows fans to customize penalty and free kick animations, as well as choose their running and finishing celebrations. Celebration animation examples are also now visible in the menu.
  • Tournament Mode – returns to FIFA 15 with all new tournaments
  • Online Seasons – compete online in a season format. Now with the Guest Play option to compete with friends
  • Online friendlies – compete online against your friends
  • Co-Op Seasons – compete online with a friend in 2v2 matches
  • Skill Games – 26 new Skill Games added to the popular practice mode including four new games that cover the basics – dribbling, shooting, passing, defending
  • EASFC has a new widget included which will allow you to share news in new ways whenever you want to. You'll be able to like, dislike, and comment on news items.
  • In a small but very helpful change, when you enter the shop, it will display items related to your mode first.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TexasFan2005 @ 08/13/14 09:34 AM
Although I thoroughly enjoyed Online Seasons (longest I've ever played any sports game), I'm eager to see what changes they've made to it, if any.

# 2 baggio77 @ 08/13/14 09:47 AM
Kind of slimy to put tournament mode back in after the World Cup. Should have been in last years game. EA always trying to squeeze every penny out of its customers

# 3 irrelevant @ 08/13/14 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by baggio77
Kind of slimy to put tournament mode back in after the World Cup. Should have been in last years game. EA always trying to squeeze every penny out of its customers
Agreed. For FIFA 14, the removal of tournament mode and guest play was attributed to those modes being infrequently used by the gaming community. For FIFA 15, their inclusion will be attributed to community feedback. Brilliant stuff.

Edit: I'm just happy they're back in the game.

# 4 robin2dl @ 08/13/14 12:16 PM
FiFa 16 Connected Careers! Please! I already bought this year's game and the addition of the BPL was awesome! #CmonCity #CTID #USMNT!

# 5 Cpre5 @ 08/13/14 01:04 PM
But can I use my Pro in the practice area yet/again?

# 6 McG @ 08/13/14 02:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpre5
But can I use my Pro in the practice area yet/again?
Exactly, why they ever removed that feature is beyond me. I used to spend hrs perfecting how to use my player as a small and a big. Now it's like when I make my dude big, I feel like a baby giraffe trying to walk for the first time until I've played for like a week.

I hope clubs has finally had an overhaul. I doubt it, but it would be nice to have custom unis and stuff like that. Anything new over the last 3 years in the way of editing your pro is an upgrade though.

# 7 Jellobiafra @ 08/14/14 08:52 AM
Is it just me? Or am I completely off? All these online modes 2v2, be a pro, 5v5 and play as your team against the team your team is playing today in the real world just do not do it for me!

When will we get a fully fleshed online manager mode/franchise/connected career mode so I can play as I do offline but with friends managing other clubs in the same league with CPU controlled clubs filling in the gaps??

Maybe I am getting old and interest in online franchise modes are dying off- I just hope not.

# 8 TheLegend5 @ 08/14/14 09:00 AM
Are the Online Seasons just one season and then you start over? Or is it like a Madden franchise mode where it lasts multiple seasons and you have transfers?

# 9 eskimos44 @ 08/14/14 08:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellobiafra
Is it just me? Or am I completely off? All these online modes 2v2, be a pro, 5v5 and play as your team against the team your team is playing today in the real world just do not do it for me!

When will we get a fully fleshed online manager mode/franchise/connected career mode so I can play as I do offline but with friends managing other clubs in the same league with CPU controlled clubs filling in the gaps??

Maybe I am getting old and interest in online franchise modes are dying off- I just hope not.
Agreed... Just waiting for any soccer game to give us an online league similar to what NCAA gave us... Multiple users, competing against each other AND the cpu for a title... Would be so much fun.

# 10 racerx @ 09/09/14 01:34 PM
I have never owned FIFA before 14, so with the custom tournaments option what was usually the max teams you could have?

# 11 ~LiverpoolRed~ @ 09/09/14 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by racerx
I have never owned FIFA before 14, so with the custom tournaments option what was usually the max teams you could have?
I believe it was up to 64 teams (don't quote me).

I've always played offline and created tournaments. I always play as all 20 Premier League clubs so I get to play in every game.

# 12 racerx @ 09/09/14 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~

I've always played offline and created tournaments. I always play as all 20 Premier League clubs so I get to play in every game.
Yea thats awesome. Setup your own Champions League tourney or National Team tourney...Thanks!!

# 13 Tusceeny @ 11/24/14 09:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~

How do you switch between teams once your in tournament mode?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.