09:19 AM - August 13, 2014 by MMChrisS
Pro Evolution Soccer 2015 has an initial release date slated for November 13th overseas and November 11th here in the US.
Also, PES 2015 will also have a demo launching on September 17. Mario Götze of Bayern Munich will be gracing the cover of this year's game.
Here is the feature list for this year's game:
Key On-Field Advances:
- Incredible Response Times: Lightning fast controls allows users to instinctively react to every movement when the ball is in play.
- On The Ball Abilities: Take on defenders using each player’s bespoke dribbling skills, as opposed to relying on ‘trick’ moves. New skills include Close control, responsive sprint and incorporating a much wider range of pace – from walking to sprinting.
- Case for Defense: Users have complete control over when to close down, tackle, or hold up play. Successful defending is based entirely on the decisions the user makes.
- Behavioral Patterns: PES 2015 now boasts a huge array of players that both look and play like their real-life counterparts. KONAMI has faithfully recreated over 1000 players this year, with bespoke animations and playing styles across its extensive player roster. Teams automatically adopt their real-life game plan, whether it is counter-attacking, out wide, or defensively minded. They run like they should, play the way they do in real life, and react emotionally as they would to fouls, goals or referee decisions – with their frame of mind actually affecting how they play!
- Poetry in Motion: The individuality of the players is further enhanced with seamless animations. No sacrifice to animation has been made in the pursuit of fast response, yet the movements flow effortlessly calculated in real-time and dependent on the player’s position in relation to the ball and its speed. Player models themselves are also carefully enhanced.
- Bring the Noise: PES 2015 mirrors the atmosphere of a top-flight match. The crowd animations have been hugely enhanced, and the ebb and flow of a match is met with context-sensitive crowd effects and movements.
- Let There Be Light: All in-game elements from players to crowd and stadium now benefit from a single source of lighting naturally bringing the game to life.
- PES ID: Teams are set up to play as they do in real-life, while their star players will work within this framework, but will be instantly recognisable via their runs and playing styles. The world’s greatest teams will not just move and find space like they would in real life. They will defend or attack like them automatically
- Realistic Abilities: While the world’s greatest players are indeed capable of moments of incredible skill, PES 2015 focuses on their abilities as a player and not their flicks and tricks. Beating a man using pace and close control is key to attacking play, and only those that can will get away with rainbow flicks will. And, even then, not every time…
- myClub: Demanded by fans of the series, an extensive Master League Online overhaul allows players and managers to be added using accumulated GP points or via micro-transactions within club dealings. Agents are now used to meet player requirement criteria, while unhappy players can upset the balance of a side to detrimental effect. Team Sprit plays a key role, as the compatibility of the manager between the player, players with other teammates creates better teamwork impacted the on field performances
- Live Updates: Weekly DLC updates will constantly update transfers and team line-ups across the English, French, Italian, Spanish and Brazilian leagues. Player data also updated based on current performances every week, so if a player is on a goal-scoring streak, his stats will be boosted accordingly in the update. Applied to online modes and optional within single-player mode
- Adaptable Match Environments: A good manager knows how to give his side every advantage. As manager, players can request the grass be left long to slow down short play, or watered to suit a passing style. You can tailor any part of your stadia to suit your bespoke needs
- Accurate Player Stats: The player parameter system for PES has been completely rebuilt, working with key community sites across the globe to create the most realistic player stats database.
- Second Divisions Added: PES 2015 features the second tier leagues from England, Spain, Italy and France for the first time in the series, vastly expanding the database of upcoming players to scout
- Role Control: Role Control allows three players to divide the defensive, midfield and attacking roles between them for more structured multi-player action. This new mode means players govern their selected area and adds a new cooperative slant to the game.
- Real Managers: In a first, real managers will feature in PES 2015 across a number of European and Latin American sides.
- New In-Game Currency: GP system integrated. Earned within new myClub mode and unlocked via in-game achievements
- Unlimited Edit Modes: Stadium editor is back with the combination choices available for: Pitch patterns, Side line colours, Seat colours and Goal net design to build your own home pitch. Other edit options includes Manager Editor, new player editing options and base copies for all players. To compliment the return of Stadium Editor, new licensed stadia have been added. Aesthetic details include depth of colour and worn patches to the pitch
- Presentation Overhaul: Simpler, more effective menu system. PES 2015 also remembers your preferred modes for quicker access.
- QuickMatch: Simpler ranking match-ups to speed up online games.
- Online Divisions : Accrue points in online matches across a season to aim for a promotion or face delegation.
- Dedicated 11v11 Lobbies: Makes large-scale multi-player games more fluid and easy to set up.
- Cheat Measures: New courtesy system introduced to reduce online cheating.
- Master League: Revised structure for player growth, transfers, managers and auto-match settings. New cut-scenes and National Super Cups implemented.
- Become A Legend: Training modes enhanced, specific BaL match simulations, new transfer and recruitment systems, including a second tier league.
- Weather: Rain has been implemented.
- Licensed Soundtrack: Featuring Cold War Kids , Calvin Harris, Imagine Dragons and Avicii