Home
WWE SuperCard News Post

2K has announced WWE SuperCard (see trailer here), available on the AppStore, Amazon Appstore and Google Play Store (Thanks T.J.).

WWE SuperCard puts the power of WWE Superstars, Legends, and Divas in your hands by bringing the hard-hitting, larger-than-life action of WWE to mobile in a brand new card battle game!
  • Massive WWE Roster - Collect your favorite WWE Superstars, Divas, Legends and Managers to build your roster and compete online against other players in multiple game modes! With more than 400 collectible cards, the action never stops!
  • Fast-Paced Player vs. Player Action - Take your five-man team online against other players to test your skills. Win your matches and earn new cards to add to your roster!
  • Customize Your Team - Discover cards of different rarities to assemble the ultimate WWE team. Train or combine your cards to upgrade their levels and unlock their full potential.
  • King Of The Ring - Put your deck to the ultimate test by playing in the King Of The Ring tournament. Manage your deck wisely in this 16 person multi-day tournament because the higher you rank, the bigger the reward!
  • Expanding Universe - The WWE SuperCard Universe will regularly expand with roster updates, so you’ll always find yourself discovering new cards!

WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE SuperCard screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE SuperCardReader Score: 5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Android / iOSVotes for game: 1 - View All
WWE SuperCard Videos
Member Comments
# 21 HoundsOfHowl @ 08/14/14 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aggies7
Ok so that brings me to this point. What is the point of the "common" cards. Why not just stack your deck with all rare and "uncommon" cards? Or is that the point?

Just didn't want to use up all of my rare cards if they go away after so many matches.
I use the Uncommon cards to train my Rare cards...you don't want to use all your cards for training though, because of the KoTR mode. But once you fill yourself a KoTR roster just use all the other cards to train with.

# 22 PrismaticChaos @ 08/14/14 05:49 PM
Why does it say a card is in use for me when its not in my exhibition team or king of the ring?

I love this game tho.

# 23 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/14/14 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrismaticChaos
Why does it say a card is in use for me when its not in my exhibition team or king of the ring?

I love this game tho.
It's the minimum cards that you would need for KotR I think.

I love it too. Like 55% done with super rare +

# 24 MoneyOvaHuds @ 08/14/14 06:44 PM
I can't wait for the roster updates and when it syncs with 2k15 .

# 25 Molarmite @ 08/14/14 07:34 PM
I can see this taking up a good amount of my free time. It seems pretty easy to get cards, which is my number 1 complaint in modes like ultimate team. Plus it's wrestling, which is always fun. Is there a way to choose your opponent so I could play someone from here?

EDIT: When combining players, do you do it right away or level them up? Is the greater potential worth the hassle of leveling up a common card? Or is it only worth it for the uncommon and rare cards?

Also, is based purely on who's rated higher or are those rated higher just have a better chance of winning? From what's I've seen, it's whoever is rated higher automatically wins but I haven't played enough to see for sure.

EDIT #2: I really love how it doesn't limit you to a certain amount of matches per match based on 'energy' or 'contracts' like other games of this nature.

# 26 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/14/14 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Molarmite
I can see this taking up a good amount of my free time. It seems pretty easy to get cards, which is my number 1 complaint in modes like ultimate team. Plus it's wrestling, which is always fun. Is there a way to choose your opponent so I could play someone from here?

EDIT: When combining players, do you do it right away or level them up? Is the greater potential worth the hassle of leveling up a common card? Or is it only worth it for the uncommon and rare cards?

Also, is based purely on who's rated higher or are those rated higher just have a better chance of winning? From what's I've seen, it's whoever is rated higher automatically wins but I haven't played enough to see for sure.

EDIT #2: I really love how it doesn't limit you to a certain amount of matches per match based on 'energy' or 'contracts' like other games of this nature.
1. There is no option to play someone on here.
2. The only common one you should really think about upgrading is the Diva card as they can prove vital
3. Game hasn't been out long so trying to figure out the matchmaking is kind of difficult.

# 27 Molarmite @ 08/14/14 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by xInfinityRelapses
1. There is no option to play someone on here.
2. The only common one you should really think about upgrading is the Diva card as they can prove vital
3. Game hasn't been out long so trying to figure out the matchmaking is kind of difficult.
Thanks for the response. Is anyone doing KotR? I joined one 30 minutes ago but it says still not enough players. I know the game is new but finding 16 players shouldn't take this long.

I love having rare Yokozuna and Ryback cards. If there is ever a power or toughness match let alone a tag match, I have that won.

# 28 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/14/14 08:27 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the response. Is anyone doing KotR? I joined one 30 minutes ago but it says still not enough players. I know the game is new but finding 16 players shouldn't take this long.

I love having rare Yokozuna and Ryback cards. If there is ever a power or toughness match let alone a tag match, I have that won.
No problem.

I'm in one right now. It took me a while to get in my KotR so don't worry about that.

# 29 Molarmite @ 08/14/14 08:33 PM
Quote:
No problem.

I'm in one right now. It took me a while to get in my KotR so don't worry about that.
What does your starting 5 look like?

I have:

Rare Ryback: 95 POW, 94 TGH, 80 SPD, 90 CHR
Uncommon Kofi Kingston: 72 POW, 71 TGH, 86 SPD, 72 CHA
Uncommon Roman Reigns: 76 POW, 72 TGH, 68 SPD, 68 CHA
Rare Yokozuna: 101 POW, 118 TGH, 90 SPD, 109 CHA
Uncommon Natalya: 67 POW, 63 TGH, 63 SPD, 68 CHA

I'm wondering why Roman Reigns power and toughness is not that much better than Kofi's considering Kofi's speed is a lot better than Roman's.

# 30 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/14/14 08:47 PM
Quote:
What does your starting 5 look like?

I have:

Rare Ryback: 95 POW, 94 TGH, 80 SPD, 90 CHR
Uncommon Kofi Kingston: 72 POW, 71 TGH, 86 SPD, 72 CHA
Uncommon Roman Reigns: 76 POW, 72 TGH, 68 SPD, 68 CHA
Rare Yokozuna: 101 POW, 118 TGH, 90 SPD, 109 CHA
Uncommon Natalya: 67 POW, 63 TGH, 63 SPD, 68 CHA

I'm wondering why Roman Reigns power and toughness is not that much better than Kofi's considering Kofi's speed is a lot better than Roman's.
Here you go
(From left to right) Eddie Guerrero, Alberto Del Rio, Cesaro, Big Show, AJ Lee

# 31 Molarmite @ 08/14/14 08:54 PM
Quote:
Here you go
(From left to right) Eddie Guerrero, Alberto Del Rio, Cesaro, Big Show, AJ Lee
Oh wow, how did you manage those cards already? When I pick my new cards after a match, my rare bar is all the way filled out. How do I take advantage of that? Is it automatically done once it fills up?

# 32 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/14/14 08:56 PM
Quote:
Oh wow, how did you manage those cards already? When I pick my new cards after a match, my rare bar is all the way filled out. How do I take advantage of that? Is it automatically done once it fills up?
I was grinding last night and luck also played a factor.

To fill your bar just have anything that makes your deck stronger. By drawing some rares (shouldn't take long) and increasing the stats of the current members of your deck

# 33 etched Chaos @ 08/14/14 10:50 PM
I posted the announcement on a bigtime Wrestling Forum, as is the nature with these games, people are already addicted over there lol.

I'm running SR Del Rio, SR Rollins, R Stone Cold, R Hogan and UC AJ Lee. Divas are tough to get and I keep running into rare Natalyas oh and Eva Marie is one overpowered UC, she blows in real-life :P.

# 34 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/14/14 11:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by etched Chaos
I posted the announcement on a bigtime Wrestling Forum, as is the nature with these games, people are already addicted over there lol.

I'm running SR Del Rio, SR Rollins, R Stone Cold, R Hogan and UC AJ Lee. Divas are tough to get and I keep running into rare Natalyas oh and Eva Marie is one overpowered UC, she blows in real-life :P.
Yeah so happy about my R AJ. Why does Eva Marie have such good stats....... When she barely wrestles??

MyTeam IGN: OnEmAnShOw
WWE IGN: xInfinity

# 35 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/14/14 11:29 PM
Anyone doing KotR yet?? How's it coming along??

# 36 OSUFan_88 @ 08/15/14 12:03 AM
Game is a lot of fun. At least for me. Great waste the time thing.

# 37 kb_Bakes @ 08/15/14 12:22 AM
Make sure you max out your card with another maxed out card of the same type before you combine them. I've seen so many people make the mistake of combining even rares before fully maxing them out. Also, like someone said, make sure you to have a solid diva around. I've got a AJ Lee pro that is currently 12/20 and has taken out even a super rare Nikki Bella. I use to have it just as a maxed UC but kept running into rares so I decided to finally get a maxed out pro.

After playing over 4000 games on the NBA app, this is by far superior. I'm having so much fun as I continue to look for rares that I actually want. Pulled 3 super rares (Slaughter/McMahon/Andre) and I just do not care for any of them.

# 38 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kb_Bakes
Make sure you max out your card with another maxed out card of the same type before you combine them. I've seen so many people make the mistake of combining even rares before fully maxing them out. Also, like someone said, make sure you to have a solid diva around. I've got a AJ Lee pro that is currently 12/20 and has taken out even a super rare Nikki Bella. I use to have it just as a maxed UC but kept running into rares so I decided to finally get a maxed out pro.

After playing over 4000 games on the NBA app, this is by far superior. I'm having so much fun as I continue to look for rares that I actually want. Pulled 3 super rares (Slaughter/McMahon/Andre) and I just do not care for any of them.
This game requires more strategy than the other one. But training is a little too long in my opinion

# 39 BigStevieCool26 @ 08/15/14 12:39 AM
Here's my roster! Had $10 iTunes and got lucky with the Bella UR diva...

Here's my ranking in KOTR! 2nd place! One of the loses that 1st place has is me!

# 40 xInfinityRelapses @ 08/15/14 12:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigStevieCool26
Here's my roster! Had $10 iTunes and got lucky with the Bella UR diva...

Here's my ranking in KOTR! 2nd place! One of the loses that 1st place has is me!

Nice pull on the diva. A pull like that would've made my day. They make them like legendaries in the NBA version

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.