Home
FIFA 15 News Post

More FIFA 15 gameplay videos have been posted today on YouTube, from day 2 at Gamescom. If the embeds don't work for you, here are the links: (Video #1, Video #2, Video #3)

If you find any FIFA 15 videos, post them below and we will add some of them to this post.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 BrianFifaFan @ 08/15/14 05:41 PM

# 22 bad_philanthropy @ 08/15/14 11:08 PM
Thanks for posting that Brian. I just want to have the game in my hands now. I thought it was really encouraging how the game played on normal speed, probably semi-assist, and semi-pro in that video.

It should be a beautiful experience once some of the all manual slider guys get their hands on this.

# 23 Entiae @ 08/16/14 05:30 AM
I think it looks great, can't wait!

# 24 callmetaternuts @ 08/16/14 06:11 PM
Do we have any evidence that a CPU team will A) play their true to life strategy and B) take shots from outside the 18 or longer shots?

# 25 SinisterAlex @ 08/16/14 06:12 PM
Looks better than NHL 15 IMO. Huge FIFA fan and I'm more pumped for FIFA 15 than I am for NHL 15.

# 26 bad_philanthropy @ 08/16/14 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SinisterAlex
Looks better than NHL 15 IMO. Huge FIFA fan and I'm more pumped for FIFA 15 than I am for NHL 15.
Same. Been like that the last two years actually, but I've still enjoyed both.

# 27 potsey7 @ 08/21/14 12:05 PM
FIFA experts help me..in the third video vs the CPU Man City plays nothing like an EPL team would play. There is no passing, no backpasses or possession, just individuals dribbling around or bashing a long ball. I have not bought FIFA in a few years because the CPU just does not play like you would see a game really look like. Is this because the user was on semi-pro or is this how it will be this year?

# 28 NightmareBooster @ 08/21/14 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by potsey7
FIFA experts help me..in the third video vs the CPU Man City plays nothing like an EPL team would play. There is no passing, no backpasses or possession, just individuals dribbling around or bashing a long ball. I have not bought FIFA in a few years because the CPU just does not play like you would see a game really look like. Is this because the user was on semi-pro or is this how it will be this year?
I think it would be tough to know for certain based on the way games in these presentation videos are played. For the most part Users play hardcore press defending instead of containing and closing passing lanes, which would force the opponent to pass back and restart their attack. The pressing leaves enough gaps in the defense such that the CPU doesn't have to pass back. We'll just have to wait for some impressions once the game is released.

# 29 potsey7 @ 08/22/14 02:02 AM
Thanks nightmare! I certainly appreciate all the graphics and authenticity they put into the game and I know most people love FiFA, I just want it to look like the soccer I watch every week you know?

# 30 NightmareBooster @ 08/22/14 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by potsey7
Thanks nightmare! I certainly appreciate all the graphics and authenticity they put into the game and I know most people love FiFA, I just want it to look like the soccer I watch every week you know?
I've found that with the right slider set on Legendary FIFA 14 did a pretty good job of simulating the real world game, depending of course on how you play. I suck at press defending, preferring to contain as it lets me keep my shape and be better poised for quick counters. In my CM the CPU back passes and switches play because I close down lanes and force them to restart.

In spite of it's flaws (of which there are quite a few) FIFA 14 got it mostly right on pitch. I'm optimistic for '15.

# 31 Zac @ 08/22/14 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightmareBooster
I've found that with the right slider set on Legendary FIFA 14 did a pretty good job of simulating the real world game, depending of course on how you play. I suck at press defending, preferring to contain as it lets me keep my shape and be better poised for quick counters. In my CM the CPU back passes and switches play because I close down lanes and force them to restart.

In spite of it's flaws (of which there are quite a few) FIFA 14 got it mostly right on pitch. I'm optimistic for '15.
I too see the CPU back pass and slow build up against me a lot. I saw this on WC and now on Legendary with modified Orion sliders. But I guess its also how I play against the cpu. I don't do the run and gun either. I also do slow build up. Only going all out if behind late in a game. I've enjoyed the game much more since using these settings. And I am pumped for 15 after seeing some of the AI changes they made.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.