Home
NHL 15 News Post

EA Sports has just posted a sneak peek NHL 15 gameplay trailer and noted on Twitter that we will see overhead gameplay tomorrow.

Game: NHL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 16 - View All
NHL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NYRangers31 @ 08/14/14 04:35 PM
Gameplay tomorrow! Everyone can stop freaking out.

# 2 gabbers895 @ 08/14/14 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adayinthelife
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v...type=2&theater

A new trailer tomorrow, apparently. Here's a trailer for the... trailer.
Correct me if I'm wrong, but overhead gameplay, they mean like watching someone play the game...right? I hope I'm right..

# 3 adayinthelife @ 08/14/14 04:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gabbers895
Correct me if I'm wrong, but overhead gameplay, they mean like watching someone play the game...right? I hope I'm right..
Or the overhead camera angle perhaps? Not sure from that video, though the intro sequence was pretty neat.

# 4 spidertour02 @ 08/14/14 04:46 PM
The clock started ticking as soon as they confirmed the demo date. This is their chance to get some video out there before we got to see it for ourselves.

# 5 Simple Mathematics @ 08/14/14 05:34 PM
That last line before the video faded out... the one that said "The atmosphere is a little different tonight. Something got in the newspaper..."

This could be huge for BaGM.

# 6 ch46647 @ 08/14/14 05:37 PM
"Something got in the newspaper that seemed to rile up..""

LOL EA... Well played

EAHSL announcement coming tomorrow. That is a lock...

# 7 18 eighty 5 @ 08/14/14 05:42 PM
Very cool to refresh the presentation with new commentators and intros. Sounds and looks smooth on these points. Glad they have finally done away with the two blades that have the team logos on them before it cuts to the old inside arena intro.

# 8 alifeincomplete @ 08/14/14 06:05 PM
Shut up and take my money. The presentation changes are very slick.

# 9 Semipro91 @ 08/14/14 06:08 PM
I just pooped my pants.

# 10 MizzouRah @ 08/14/14 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 18 eighty 5
Very cool to refresh the presentation with new commentators and intros. Sounds and looks smooth on these points. Glad they have finally done away with the two blades that have the team logos on them before it cuts to the old inside arena intro.
Agreed!!! I'm pumped just seeing my Blues take the ice!

# 11 talucchesi @ 08/14/14 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Semipro91
I just pooped my pants.
This^^^^^^^

# 12 AdamJones113 @ 08/14/14 07:07 PM
That city view cannot be real. At least the water can't. No way (GIVE ME THE GAME NOW!). And that last line is very promising...

# 13 m_maclean24 @ 08/14/14 07:41 PM
As a mostly offline NHLer I am really hoping that quote at the end of the intro has some bearing on be a gm or live the life mode....definitely has some promise

# 14 garyjr33 @ 08/14/14 07:47 PM
love this presentation!!!

# 15 Shaffer26 @ 08/14/14 08:34 PM
Man...this looks so good. Presentation package looks crazy good!

# 16 Nickflyers @ 08/14/14 08:45 PM
MY BODY IS READY!

# 17 Toews2Kane @ 08/14/14 08:54 PM
I know people are tweaking about EASHL and then I had this thought...why in gods name would they create "group" celebrations if we have no mode other than offline versus to use them in?

I'm buying no matter what but would be pissed if there was no EASHL. Got my XBONE pretty much for this series

# 18 bigwill33 @ 08/14/14 09:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamJones113
That city view cannot be real. At least the water can't. No way (GIVE ME THE GAME NOW!). And that last line is very promising...
What are you talking about? The pregame video? That was real footage, not generated. As in they took a HD video camera and set it up on the banks of the Mississippi for b-role like they might do for an NBC broadcast.

But I do like those shots, they definitely add something to the buildup of a game. Better than the still photos that MLB The Show has.

I wish EA would go back to the dynamic loading screen where they put an exterior shot of the rink and key stats and records. Much better than the loading screens they have now for online.

# 19 AdamJones113 @ 08/14/14 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigwill33
What are you talking about? The pregame video? That was real footage, not generated. As in they took a HD video camera and set it up on the banks of the Mississippi for b-role like they might do for an NBC broadcast.

But I do like those shots, they definitely add something to the buildup of a game. Better than the still photos that MLB The Show has.

I wish EA would go back to the dynamic loading screen where they put an exterior shot of the rink and key stats and records. Much better than the loading screens they have now for online.
Exactly... I like the pre game stats and stuff and if they could just couple those with that photography...

# 20 green94 @ 08/14/14 11:11 PM
Presentation is just ridiculous.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.