Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA released a pretty hilarious video declaring the start of Madden season. The video features Kevin Hart and Dave Franco and has some rather funny moments. Check out the official PR below and watch the video above:

"Today EA SPORTS officially kicked off Madden Season with a humorous ad campaign video featuring Kevin Hart and Dave Franco. The video demonstrates how friends become frenemies during Madden Season, when rivalries heat up and you’ll stop at nothing to get the win. The full video is available here.

In addition to Hart and Franco, the spot also features cameos from other up-and-coming celebrities and young athletes including Colin Kaepernick, LeSean McCoy, Dez Bryant, Von Miller and Damian Lillard. Even the guys from the popular YouTube show, Epic Meal Time, join in on the fun. In a first for the Madden NFL franchise, the spot makes its debut online several days before it will hit broadcast television."

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ODogg @ 08/17/14 06:20 PM
I think people are missing the point...this isn't really to sell new people on Madden but to get those who have bought it in the past fired up and aware the new games going to be out soon..

And it's called parody people....that knows no age boundary..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

# 62 DaveDQ @ 08/17/14 10:38 PM
The segment is funny. Some just want to say it isn't so they can affirm their disgust of Madden. It's ok to like it. It won't take inches off of your manhood if you do.

# 63 Valdarez @ 08/18/14 01:07 PM
Madden season? Madden isn't even outselling NBA games at this point. NBA outselling NFL. A person wouldn't even think that was possible, but it's true.

This video showcases the continuing hubris of Tiburon/EASports. It's NFL season, not Madden season. Madden is NOT bigger than the NFL, and would be NOTHING without the NFL license. Reminds me when they were saying they could give us better camera angels than what was offered on a football broadcast when they had not even met the level of the broadcast in a game.

Kevin Hart is great though. All four and a half feet of him.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.