Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE.com has just released a partial WWE 2K15 roster. If you missed the WWE 2K15 livestream, here is a link to the archive.

Below is the confirmed WWE 2K15 roster.
  • AJ Lee
  • Alberto Del Rio
  • Bad News Barrett
  • Batista
  • Big E
  • Big Show
  • Booker T
  • Bray Wyatt
  • Brie Bella
  • Brock Lesnar
  • Cameron
  • Cesaro
  • Chris Jericho
  • CM Punk
  • Cody Rhodes
  • Curtis Axel
  • Damien Sandow
  • Daniel Bryan
  • Darren Young
  • Dean Ambrose
  • Dolph Ziggler
  • Erick Rowan
  • Fandango
  • Goldust
  • Hulk Hogan
  • Jack Swagger
  • Jey Uso
  • Jimmy Uso
  • John Cena
  • Justin Gabriel
  • Kane
  • Kevin Nash
  • Kofi Kingston
  • Luke Harper
  • Mark Henry
  • Naomi
  • Natalya
  • Nikki Bella
  • Randy Orton
  • Rey Mysterio
  • Ric Flair
  • Roman Reigns
  • R-Truth
  • Ryback
  • Santino Marella
  • Seth Rollins
  • Shawn Michaels
  • Sheamus
  • Sting
  • “Stone Cold” Steve Austin
  • Summer Rae
  • The Rock
  • The Undertaker
  • Titus O'Neil
  • Triple H
  • Xavier Woods
Odds are more will be released at a later date. At Gamescom a fan captured this screenshot, which shows up to 92 wrestlers could be on the roster. We are trying to get confirmation.

As noted by Panicshade, The Miz, Rob Van Dam, Tamina, and Tyson Kidd were revealed on the livestream and they are not on the list given to WWE.com.

UPDATE: Just received official word from 2K Sports, more wrestlers will be announced at a later date.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Sinner @ 08/16/14 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Check the twitch archives
Yeah I did and they just had the first 28 mins of introducing the wrestlers...got up to where Stone Cold was talking to Hogan and it cut off while Hogan was talking.

# 42 nate1986 @ 08/16/14 06:44 PM
Here's a missing list in terms of the current roster:

Heath Slater
Sin Cara
Zack Ryder
Layla
Eva Marie
Great Khali
Emma
Paige
Bo Dallas
Rusev
Adam Rose
Diego
Fernando

After looking at the roster on the 2k site the only on disc legends are Nash, HBK and Booker T since it seems hogan and sting are "preorder" DLC

# 43 BossMan71680 @ 08/16/14 07:04 PM
I really hope there is more.

# 44 Reed1417 @ 08/16/14 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BossMan71680
I really hope there is more.

There will be more to come. They will reveal the rest of the roster at a later date bro.

# 45 TheCitizen @ 08/16/14 07:52 PM
"In addition to the roster, Renee Young gave the WWE Universe an extra treat by announcing at the panel that WWE's developmental brand, NXT, will be featured in WWE 2K15's myCareer mode. Players will start their career in WWE NXT and have to work their way up the ranks against WWE's brightest prospects in order to make it to the stages of Raw, SmackDown and beyond."

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_g02dIYUlW9lc834fkteyTVvqm9sZp uv7dLzOM6jQVKK2ySu6LQ

YES! YES! YES! YES!

# 46 Reed1417 @ 08/16/14 08:40 PM
I was hoping this is what we were going to get!! I wanna see gameplay of that mode but at the same time I don't if that makes sense.

# 47 woody2goody @ 08/16/14 09:20 PM
Did they announce Christian? He wasn't in the list at the top of the thread.

# 48 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/16/14 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
I was hoping this is what we were going to get!! I wanna see gameplay of that mode but at the same time I don't if that makes sense.
I do to but I don't want spoilers just Yet since I'm getting the game late anyway

# 49 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/16/14 09:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by woody2goody
Did they announce Christian? He wasn't in the list at the top of the thread.
Nope no mention of Christian

# 50 countryboy @ 08/16/14 10:23 PM
Still shocking to see CM Punk on the list.

# 51 bxphenom7 @ 08/16/14 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Still pretty ridiculous how they did this. If you were going to do the roster reveal like this, then they should have just said so. Not hype up the annual Summerslam Axxess reveal format and then when it gets here it's basically "lol nah, we're only revealing some superstars, we'll give you the rest some other unnamed time." That's a bit ridiculous on their part. It actually has IGN's fingerprints written all over this. I'm sure this is their doing cause they want their big IGN First stuff to push.
Especially since the whole IGN First thing has been a no show for the first half of the month. Official gameplay videos and more details should come out starting Monday.

# 52 OriolesFanRD @ 08/17/14 01:33 AM
Roster doesn't look as bad. I'm more sour that the wrestler select screen is still the same and not more like 2006 and 2007, haha. Game is shaping up nicely on the surface. Just gotta get CAB back in and cleaned up right and we'll be right on track, 2K!

# 53 ps3veron @ 08/17/14 04:59 AM
I sure hope Warrior is in there!

# 54 woody2goody @ 08/17/14 05:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewYork27
Not really. It has something to do with his contract.
And can you imagine the uproar if they hadn't put him in if he'd have returned at Payback or something like that.

# 55 woody2goody @ 08/17/14 08:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackSheep2910
They have to include a good amount of legends in the game, or they will lose A LOT of sales. There's a reason ratings drastically dropped after that Attitude era. Ppl like me, who no longer have interest in (todays) wrestling, won't buy the game. The ONLY reason i (and like minded folks) bought WWE 13-14 (which sold better than previous WWE games centered strictly around current rosters) is because they catered more to the glory days of wrestling. No disrespect, but the majority of these ppl couldn't care less about the current roster. We like/ remember our wrestling with an edge, and the whole PG era is just a turn off. I predict they'll have more legends than ever (fingers crossed)
They have a double edged sword here.

If they overload the game with legends they will pull in the fans like yourself, but not expose the current roster at all.

To me, exposing the current roster as much as possible is the best strategy they could have. I'd rather they sacrificed sales in the short term for longer-term gains in popularity for the current guys.

In 2008 I hadn't watched wrestling for 3 years but I used the game to get to know the current guys. I didn't know who CM Punk was for instance, but the game brought me back in and I haven't left since.

Don't get me wrong, this year's roster has been great to use, with all the legends and 30 years of wrestlemania, but the new generation is rising, the future is bright and WWE and 2K need to buy in to it.

# 56 Reed1417 @ 08/17/14 08:53 AM
Quote:

If they overload the game with legends they will pull in the fans like yourself, but not expose the current roster at all.

To me, exposing the current roster as much as possible is the best strategy they could have. I'd rather they sacrificed sales in the short term for longer-term gains in popularity for the current guys.

In 2008 I hadn't watched wrestling for 3 years but I used the game to get to know the current guys. I didn't know who CM Punk was for instance, but the game brought me back in and I haven't left since.

Don't get me wrong, this year's roster has been great to use, with all the legends and 30 years of wrestlemania, but the new generation is rising, the future is bright and WWE and 2K need to buy in to it.

That's exactly how I feel too. The first wrestling game I brought in years was WWE 13. I had not watched wrestling since like 2002 I believe. That game introduced me to people like Punk,Daniel Bryan,The Miz, AJ Lee.

# 57 Blasian @ 08/17/14 09:01 AM
Quote:

Although I do agree they have to take the risk. Please let it be another year and not this one. I put a lot of current wrestlers inactive in my universe cause I find them really boring. I think they need more legends to balance the game and roster. I don't watch wrestling anymore cause in my opinion its a more watered product than I remember it. But I still buy the games cause their still fun and is the main thing that keeps me updated with who the current rosters are.

# 58 bigbob @ 08/17/14 09:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nate1986
Here's a missing list in terms of the current roster:

Heath Slater
Sin Cara
Zack Ryder
Layla
Eva Marie
Great Khali
Emma
Paige
Bo Dallas
Rusev
Adam Rose
Diego
Fernando

After looking at the roster on the 2k site the only on disc legends are Nash, HBK and Booker T since it seems hogan and sting are "preorder" DLC
If we're going based off of the current WWE roster, the missing list is a little longer.

Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Christian
David Otunga
Diego
Eva Marie
Fernando
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Layla
Paige
Rob Van Dam
Rosa Mendes
Rusev
Sin Cara
Stardust *Cody Rhodes is in
Tamina Snuka
Tyson Kidd
Zack Ryder

# 59 Panicshade @ 08/17/14 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob
If we're going based off of the current WWE roster, the missing list is a little longer.

Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Christian
David Otunga
Diego
Eva Marie
Fernando
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Layla
Paige
Rob Van Dam
Rosa Mendes
Rusev
Sin Cara
Tamina Snuka
Tyson Kidd
Zack Ryder
The Miz, RVD, Tamina, and Tyson Kidd are all in the game. The WWE.com list isn't complete...already been said

# 60 cdub71323 @ 08/17/14 10:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigbob

Adam Rose
Bo Dallas
Christian
David Otunga
Diego
Eva Marie
Fernando
Great Khali
Heath Slater
Hunico
Layla
Paige
Rob Van Dam
Rosa Mendes
Rusev
Sin Cara
Tamina Snuka
Tyson Kidd
Zack Ryder
Rhodes is in so I imagine Stardust will be an alternate costume
RVD, Tamina, Tyson Kidd are all on the roster also.

My thoughts are Adam Rose, Bo Dallas, Paige and Rusev, along with some current NXT members will be announced at NXT Takeover on September 11th

Christian probably will be one of the legends whenever they announce them.

Outside of those, the only other person on that roster I would need in the game is Eva Marie because she's my future wifey

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.