Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshot, featuring Quicken Loans Arena, home of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NimaAkaJoJo @ 08/16/14 09:07 PM
the lighting looks much better.

# 2 shutdown10 @ 08/16/14 09:13 PM
Arena and atmosphere look improved, but it is time to show the full player models in motion and not far away screens of the player models like they did in Live 14.

# 3 nick_sr @ 08/16/14 09:23 PM
was just about to post this lol. what's wrong with a close-up? come on ea

# 4 EAGLESFAN10 @ 08/16/14 09:26 PM
Yeah I agree what be so bad about showing a close it's little like players models that they praise in words but can't show a close up

I rooting for you Live but I mean come TF on now

# 5 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/16/14 09:50 PM
Now they're just teasing us. But this looks good .lighting looks really good .

# 6 JayxStokes @ 08/16/14 10:02 PM
Part of me is happy that they chose to show the Q (Lets Go Cavs!), but another part of me is pissed that they only used the Q because of Lebron.

# 7 Bowinkle08 @ 08/16/14 10:08 PM
i demand gameplay!

# 8 WTF @ 08/16/14 10:12 PM
Keep it on the screen fellas. This is why they aren't releasing stuff. If you all comment on what they give, instead of bashing for what it's not, then they'll release more info.

First and only warning, keep it on the screen.

The arena and lighting look amazing.

# 9 Shadojoker @ 08/16/14 10:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
i demand gameplay!
There's the one! Always the "game play" post! Can't we just appreciate this screen shot? 😐

# 10 JBulls @ 08/16/14 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
This is why they aren't releasing stuff. If you all comment on what they give, instead of bashing for what it's not, then they'll release more info.
Is that what they said? And yes, much improved lighting, wish they'd show more arenas

# 11 Bowinkle08 @ 08/16/14 10:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Keep it on the screen fellas. This is why they aren't releasing stuff. If you all comment on what they give, instead of bashing for what it's not, then they'll release more info.

i see 0 negative comments. if your referring to my comment. i think saying that i want to see gameplay is definitely not negative nor does it detour a dev from wanting to show gameplay. now if i said "this screen shot is terrible" that would be negative. just saying. the views of "bashing comments" can be subjective.

# 12 Bowinkle08 @ 08/16/14 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadojoker
There's the one! Always the "game play" post! Can't we just appreciate this screen shot? 😐
yes. i appreciate the screen shot. it looks 100x better than live14. im still surprised that every ea sports game was shown at gamescom besides live15. and there is no cover athlete. im tired of 2k14 and i want live15 to take over but its diff when they release tid bits

# 13 shutdown10 @ 08/16/14 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
i see 0 negative comments. if your referring to my comment. i think saying that i want to see gameplay is definitely not negative nor does it detour a dev from wanting to show gameplay. now if i said "this screen shot is terrible" that would be negative. just saying. the views of "bashing comments" can be subjective.
I agree with you. I know you are a Mod on here WTF, but don't abuse the responsibility you have at your position by giving warnings to comments that are not really negative man. As potential purchasers for this title I think we should be able to voice our opinion on how they are managing the updates of Live 15 as long as it is objective and not rude.

# 14 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/16/14 10:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shutdown10
I agree with you. I know you are a Mod on here WTF, but don't abuse the responsibility you have at your position by giving warnings to comments that are not really negative man. As potential purchasers for this title I think we should be able to voice our opinion on how they are managing the updates of Live 15 as long as it is objective and not rude.
Nah he's just reminding everybody to stay on topic

# 15 WTF @ 08/16/14 10:54 PM
This is the only time I will reiterate this. Keep the comments on the screen and topic at hand. There is a zero tolerance alert on the top of each forum discussing this very type of thing. Off topic comments won't be tolerated. It's not my rule, it is OS' s.

If you have any issue with my modding, feel free to PM me. I'm more than welcome to talk to anyone. The cries over the type of information in a given thread won't be tolerated. There are numerous other threads that you have all made it very clear that you want gameplay.

We can all open this thread and see that this isn't gameplay, nor a closeup of the player models. Instead of complaining, comment on the information that is being released.

Again, to make myself clear, keep this discussion on the topic of this piece of information. Others will come in the near future.

# 16 La Verite @ 08/16/14 11:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
was just about to post this lol. what's wrong with a close-up? come on ea
It was about the arena for now.

# 17 La Verite @ 08/16/14 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by EAGLESFAN10
Yeah I agree what be so bad about showing a close it's little like players models that they praise in words but can't show a close up

I rooting for you Live but I mean come TF on now
That's how I feel about NBA 2k15. Stop showing unfinished products.

# 18 thedream2k13 @ 08/16/14 11:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF

I hope the reason you gave for lack of info isn't untrue

We are all starving for info. The pic looks good but this is footage of something we will never see while playing the game.

# 19 Bowinkle08 @ 08/16/14 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
This is the only time I will reiterate this. Keep the comments on the screen and topic at hand. There is a zero tolerance alert on the top of each forum discussing this very type of thing. Off topic comments won't be tolerated. It's not my rule, it is OS' s.

If you have any issue with my modding, feel free to PM me. I'm more than welcome to talk to anyone. The cries over the type of information in a given thread won't be tolerated. There are numerous other threads that you have all made it very clear that you want gameplay.

We can all open this thread and see that this isn't gameplay, nor a closeup of the player models. Instead of complaining, comment on the information that is being released.

Again, to make myself clear, keep this discussion on the topic of this piece of information. Others will come in the near future.
i believe your misconstruing my comments. im excited about the screen shots and how good they look but you think im tired of seeing screens and want to see more. assumptions....

# 20 Blue12 @ 08/17/14 12:18 AM
This is one area the Live has a HUGE advantage on the other game. Gameplay will always be #1 to me, but atmosphere and presentation are probably more important to me than to others. I hate how the other game's arenas are dark and practically all look the same. None of this matters if they can't fix what happens between the lines, but they're obviously headed in the right direction.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.