Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshot, featuring Quicken Loans Arena, home of the Cleveland Cavaliers.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 King_B_Mack @ 08/17/14 12:32 AM
Arena looks really good. I don't know the Q well enough to say how accurate everything is in this one, but with my limited knowledge of the arena, this looks good.

One thing that isn't very encouraging to me is the way the players still seem to have that ****ty bending in the knees down there getting ready for the jump ball. It's a little difficult to get a look, but when you do see it, it definitely looks like that same terrible bending.

# 22 Dantecamp21 @ 08/17/14 12:34 AM
I love the lightning, I just wished they had more stuff happening on the sidelines. Look at the baseline on the left side of the basket, only two photographers...it feels empity and dead, not aLIVE.

# 23 Rob. D @ 08/17/14 01:41 AM
Arenas look good, and the lighting seems to be much better. Player stance even in this screen at this distance worries me. I'll leave it at that.

# 24 ai2k2 @ 08/17/14 02:46 AM
Every sports game have been seen in motion already. Live is the one game that if it's as good as advertised compared to its other tries EA needs to be pushing forward.

# 25 CavsFanSteve @ 08/17/14 06:50 AM
Scorers table is wrong

# 26 Muzyk23 @ 08/17/14 07:28 AM
Definitely something up with the player stance. Like old Lives.

# 27 Gramps91 @ 08/17/14 08:01 AM
Looks pretty good. Want to see some gameplay.

# 28 Junior Moe @ 08/17/14 08:14 AM
The "Q" looks even better here. It looked great in Live 14, too. Between NBA Live and NHL 15, its evident EA knows what they are doing with the arenas. Not sure if it's the lighting or what, but they look more photo-real than detailed cartoony, if that makes sense.

# 29 datruth251 @ 08/17/14 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
Arenas look good, and the lighting seems to be much better. Player stance even in this screen at this distance worries me. I'll leave it at that.
I was thinking the exact same thing

# 30 Mintsa @ 08/17/14 11:59 AM
Arena looks amazing. To be honest live has the arean's on lock for a while now.

# 31 CavsFanSteve @ 08/17/14 12:32 PM
scorers table should look like this. Other than that it looks good!

# 32 HoosierDaddy @ 08/17/14 01:27 PM
Looks pretty good. Lighting is definitely improved. Scorers table looks like it needs some work.

For those complaining about the players stance, I'm pretty sure it's a jump ball and you rarely see someone standing straight up. I sure hope that's the case, because I'm tired of seeing that hunched over look, too.

# 33 sticks323 @ 08/17/14 01:36 PM
Looks nice but didn't they do this stuff last year? Can someone post a compare photo to Live 14?

# 34 WTF @ 08/17/14 02:12 PM
The bending in the Live screenshot is because it's a tipoff situation. You can see some of the guys are holding their knees, ready for the ball to go up. No hunchback stuff.

# 35 ojandpizza @ 08/17/14 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
i believe your misconstruing my comments. im excited about the screen shots and how good they look but you think im tired of seeing screens and want to see more. assumptions....

You are missing the entire point of what he's saying. The TOPIC of this thread is about those screen shots. He just wants you to stay on topic. Talking about game play, close ups, videos, or anything else is off topic.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 36 WTF @ 08/17/14 04:12 PM
It's fine guys, we talked. I love the lighting in that shot.

# 37 ojandpizza @ 08/17/14 04:14 PM
It does look like they still have that "awkward stance".. It's hard to explain.. Obviously it's a jump ball situation, but they still look to have an unnatural stance, which I think Live has had issues with for awhile..

For me it doesn't bother me when they are just standing around, because I could care a less how a player who's just standing in the corner looks.. But from past live experiences the awkward player statures have led to some really wacky moving, shooting, dribbling, passing, defense animations.. Hopefully they aren't still stuck with the same issues for like 6 years now.. C'mon EA!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 38 SageInfinite @ 08/17/14 05:43 PM
Screenshot did nothing for me. Disappointed to see the baseline and bench still so barren.

# 39 DonWuan @ 08/17/14 05:43 PM
Ea give these guys some info. I see 10 different stances and players getting ready for tip off.

I don't know the Q, but the shot looks pretty good.

# 40 WTF @ 08/17/14 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
Screenshot did nothing for me. Disappointed to see the baseline and bench still so barren.
I agree about the benches being bare. They need to throw 3 generic assistants over there or something.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.