Home
PES 2015 News Post

IGN has posted some PES 2015 gameplay direct feed video footage. This one features 14 minutes of Portugal vs. Spain.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RoyceDa59 @ 08/17/14 11:24 AM
Looks good beside the weird goal celebrations from Diego Costa and team with them trailing 3 goals down. He should be grabbing the ball out of the net and returning it the the middle of the pitch.

Also the comments in that section are straight bizarre I don't think people realize this is a human vs. human match.

# 2 Russo @ 08/17/14 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
Looks good beside the weird goal celebrations from Diego Costa and team with them trailing 3 goals down. He should be grabbing the ball out of the net and returning it the the middle of the pitch.

Also the comments in that section are straight bizarre I don't think people realize this is a human vs. human match.
Ya but the Spain user is really terrible. He can't play D. Costa's celebration was a bit excessive but it beats FIFA's custom celebrations any day of the week. I mean, doing the worm really?

# 3 StoneColdSwede @ 08/17/14 12:09 PM
Yeah there's nothing good about that video, makes the game look way worse than it (probably) is because the guys playing are absolute crap, especially the guy playing as Spain.

They should hide this video from everyone.

# 4 LingeringRegime @ 08/17/14 04:02 PM
These are casual players obviously. They just through ball over and over with their assisted settings. You won't see that type of crap with manual controls enabled.

I really hope they have the fouls tuned right when it launches. I don't want to wait 8 months before the fouls are called correctly.

# 5 R9NALD9 @ 08/18/14 09:37 AM
Looks really fun to me. Will get this over FIFA this year.

# 6 bxphenom7 @ 08/18/14 10:58 AM
This game is really shaping up nicely!

# 7 bballshawn24 @ 08/19/14 12:05 AM
graphics look un-polished... like an early build

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.