Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has released this video from their recent 2K Uncensored event, hosted by Ernie Johnson.

In case you missed it, Ernie and Shaq will be featured in the game, but we don't know the exact details yet.

Quote:
We brought some of the league’s top talent together where they talked about their love for NBA 2K15. Watch what NBA 2K15 cover athlete Kevin Durant, Steph Curry, James Harden and Anthony Davis had to say from the 2K Uncensored event.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cb1115 @ 08/22/14 02:32 PM

# 2 Goffs @ 08/22/14 02:37 PM
Having them doing a mocap session is more interesting than hearing them what they think of the game.

# 3 snocone @ 08/22/14 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Having them doing a mocap session is more interesting than hearing them what they think of the game.
Seems a bit late to do mocap for 15

# 4 CavsNation @ 08/22/14 02:41 PM
Great Video !

But when do we get some gameplay or Trailers ?

We have only next month :/ and the game comes out !

I hope we get some great news really soon ...

# 5 RocketTMac1 @ 08/22/14 02:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1115
Sums it up. Jeritrolling until September.

# 6 CashmereThinker @ 08/22/14 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by snocone
Seems a bit late to do mocap for 15
You don't think they may have already done mo-cap with them that's why they're there?

Also, does this mean Steph's form/release will finally be fixed in 2K15?

Like am I the only one who notices the annoying jerk when shooting with Curry in 2K14 which makes his jumper mad inconsistent?

# 7 johanan anneus @ 08/22/14 03:40 PM
Ernie on Shaq lmfao

# 8 Sundown @ 08/22/14 05:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereThinker
You don't think they may have already done mo-cap with them that's why they're there?

Like am I the only one who notices the annoying jerk when shooting with Curry in 2K14 which makes his jumper mad inconsistent?
LOL!

I just played a bunch of games where I was really spotty with Steph's shooting and just heard Steph say he can't figure out his own jumper in game and Durant sucks with him too.

Apparently lots of folks tell Steph that. I think that's sufficient evidence his jumper needs fixing.

# 9 Smirkin Dirk @ 08/22/14 08:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CashmereThinker

Ronnie tweeted that they have fixed his sig jumper.

# 10 23 @ 08/22/14 10:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbeatzz
So you guys are holding out on gameplay because your competition has yet to do so??? Live got 2k right where they want them...2k has taken so much from live over the past few yrs now it's all coming back!!! Karma we probably won't see real gameplay from either game until a week b4 launch??? It's cool though let the games begin😏
Stay out of the forums with the game wars stuff

# 11 Tybudd @ 08/22/14 11:37 PM
Why nobody commenting on that 100% shaq impression!!

# 12 CoffeyN @ 08/23/14 05:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tybudd
Why nobody commenting on that 100% shaq impression!!
THANK YOU! That was spot on! I was scrolling through each comment thinking, "Am I seriously the only one that was impressed with his Shaq impression!?" That was insane.

# 13 Daddy123 @ 08/23/14 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cb1115
LOL, this gif is gold

# 14 Rell7thirty @ 08/24/14 04:34 PM
Great video, love their honesty. But it also scared me.. One of my biggest issues with 2k14 was the fact that stephen Curry's jumper looked nothing like it does in real life, so the fact that Steph, himself, can't even get the timing on his own jumper, scares me. Did they try to fix it and mess it up even more? How old is this interview?

Even KD, who considers himself a 2k gamer, said he shoots 30% with steph. I know Ronnie said they supposedly fixed it, and judging from the screenshot in the other thread, it does look good.. But I'd like to see it in motion.

Thanks for the vid steve

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.