Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has released this new NBA 2K15 video (Instagram, very short clip), featuring some NBA dance teams. Entire routines were mo-capped from professional NBA dance teams and will be implemented into the game.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 lakers24 @ 08/28/14 03:36 PM
I figured that. It would also explain the cheerleaders actually looking like humans for the first time ever lol.

# 2 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 08/28/14 03:44 PM
That's cool. I probably wouldn't notice a difference though lol

# 3 Sinner @ 08/28/14 03:49 PM
I'm getting a 503 Service Unavailable.....anybody else?

# 4 Steve_OS @ 08/28/14 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinner
I'm getting a 503 Service Unavailable.....anybody else?
Seems Instagram might be down. Nice timing.

# 5 lilteapot @ 08/28/14 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
What kind of admin posts a broken link? Shame on you.

# 6 HealyMonster @ 08/28/14 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Video was that good it broke Instagram lol

# 7 Steve_OS @ 08/28/14 04:23 PM
Instagram is back online. Enjoy.

# 8 bxphenom7 @ 08/28/14 04:23 PM
The gram is still down. They should put these videos up on youtube even if they're short.

# 9 Gotmadskillzson @ 08/28/14 04:44 PM
Excellent...

# 10 NUH_UHHHHHHHHHHH @ 08/28/14 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
I figured that. It would also explain the cheerleaders actually looking like humans for the first time ever lol.
they still look like they just hit the pipe to me man

# 11 VDusen04 @ 08/28/14 04:52 PM
Nice touch. Legitimizing these aspects of the game should slowly continue building toward a more and more realistic and authentic feeling environment. Hopefully the moving hair aspect carries over to certain players as well.

# 12 bballshawn24 @ 08/28/14 04:56 PM
its good they are adding to presentation, but lets not forget that these gaming companies are taking stuff out of games 1 year, and then just putting it back in 2 years later as something new. Just looking at it in perspective

# 13 DirtyJerz32 @ 08/28/14 05:08 PM
Talking about stepping up the game. Shaq & Ernie... Now mo-cap dance moves from NBA dance teams? Wow!

# 14 Junior Moe @ 08/28/14 05:14 PM
This is great! I'm a console guy, I just can't get with the PC stuff, even though in afforda them almost limitless possibilities. These "little things" go a long way for me. Hopefully 2K brings back the arena sounds (at least on the XB1) so that we can add the personal touches that really bring out the individuality of the arenas.

# 15 strawberryshortcake @ 08/28/14 05:16 PM
My only concern is IF the cheerleaders will all stay put (for teams that do) on the court's baseline.

I don't want to see them running off the court once the game starts. I want them to actually be visibly "cheerleading" when the players are competing on the court.

# 16 victorkingchamp @ 08/28/14 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strawberryshortcake
My only concern is IF the cheerleaders will all stay put (for teams that do) on the court's baseline.

I don't want to see them running off the court once the game starts. I want them to actually be visibly "cheerleading" when the players are competing on the court.
I don't know about all NBA teams but for my hometown Sixers the dance team always leaves the court area during play. They run out during breaks.

edit: Didn't notice the "(for teams that do)". My mistake.

# 17 LD2k @ 08/28/14 05:35 PM
Quote:
They will be around the court.

# 18 King_B_Mack @ 08/28/14 06:29 PM
Quote:

To be fair though, they aren't ALWAYS court side. Going into the back for wardrobe changes, some routines in the stands and appearances in boxes are some of the things they're doing at any given time of the game. At least I know the Luv-A-Bulls aren't always present on the court somewhere.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 19 Cripterion @ 08/28/14 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
They will be around the court.
I have to admit I was wrong, you guys do push yourselves to stay at the top. Seems you put a lot of work this year as well as listening to feedback, hope it will pay off for you and 2K15 will have record sales (especially on pc)

And congrats on giving pc gamers some love for a proper version and preorder on Steam. Already bought the game

# 20 Gramps91 @ 08/28/14 06:34 PM
Looking good, was hoping for some on screen gameplay this week but maybe next week.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.