08:04 PM - August 28, 2014 by Steve_OS
Returning Hockey Ultimate Team (HUT) 14 users who create a team in HUT 15 will be eligible for a one-time bonus of up to 30 Gold Packs in NHL 15. The EA Pack bonus for returning users will be determined by:
- How many HUT games you have played in NHL 14.
- The size of your HUT 14 player item collection
- Your HUT 14 puck balance
- Bonus is granted based on a user maintaining the same user account (Gamertag or PSN ID). This means that if you transition from a gen 3 console to gen 4, and have the same user account, you are still eligible for the bonus.
- Bonus is granted as a one-time offer per user account. Returning HUT users will need to actively redeem Returning User Bonus in HUT 15. Any progress, purchases, items in HUT collection, etc. will not be carried over from HUT 14 to HUT 15.
- Bonus packs are untradeable