Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

PadPoet and GamersPack Israel have both posted video interviews with NBA 2K15 Senior Producer, Rob Jones. He talks about new animations, "Sit-Tech" AI engine, play calling, team specific sets and much more.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 FBall Life @ 08/30/14 02:01 AM
That new mode needs to be the return of 24/7 mode! I played the crap outta that in the PS2 days.

# 22 Da_Czar @ 08/30/14 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2_headedmonster
will the sequence go:

call play command> select player> select play type> select play

or

call play command> select player> (page 1) play type 1> etc.
It just lists play types in order so if on the second page you can have half play-type 1 and then play-type 2 would star where ever play-type 1 left off.

# 23 2_headedmonster @ 08/30/14 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da_Czar
It just lists play types in order so if on the second page you can have half play-type 1 and then play-type 2 would star where ever play-type 1 left off.
oh ok, thx for the feedback. i was thinking it was more along the line of the first one to be straight forward for the uninitiated. But i havent seen it, so you all may have already accomplished that.

# 24 stillfeelme @ 08/30/14 12:39 PM
Quote:

Ok not what I expected. I was expecting something like what 2_headedmonster thinking it would work like.

Select player select type of play, select play. I mean I don't see it being a problem either way though.

# 25 LD2k @ 08/30/14 09:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
these guys have done nothing but focus on improvements year after year and it shows....Rob, Mike, LD2k, Zach, Ronnie and all of them are amazing...
Our dev. team is absolutely amazing at what they build every single day and their attention to detail. It's truly incredible and we can't wait to share more, very soon, in what we have in store for you all...

# 26 spudnique @ 08/30/14 09:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Our dev. team is absolutely amazing at what they build every single day and their attention to detail. It's truly incredible and we can't wait to share more, very soon, in what we have in store for you all...
Thanks for jumping in LD2K. I always appreciate how all of you interact with the users. When can we expect the next bit of news? Are you thinking of sticking to every Tuesday for most of it? (Classic team/legends love.....)

# 27 STLRams @ 08/30/14 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudnique
Thanks for jumping in LD2K. I always appreciate how all of you interact with the users. When can we expect the next bit of news? Are you thinking of sticking to every Tuesday for most of it? (Classic team/legends love.....)

Yeah I am also hoping the legends/classic teams got some kind of love/improvement in NBA2K15 this time around.

# 28 LD2k @ 08/31/14 12:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spudnique
Every tuesday at 4pmPST. And yes, it takes two to tango and we want to tango.

# 29 tsbmolina @ 08/31/14 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
The build from the Gamescon and the Yakkem trailer already look amazing so the fact that you state everyday the team is adding more to that has me beyond excited. Five weeks left.

# 30 swaggedout @ 08/31/14 01:52 PM
In the second video it shows a little gameplay of players that I don't recognize. Are those created players, and if so why does it say actual 2k14 gameplay instead of 2k15? Forgive my ignorance, I'm just asking

# 31 Crystar500 @ 08/31/14 04:37 PM
My prayers have been answered, to be honest. I could care less about online modes. Create a Team and Creating a Legend would be nice to have too, but I'm cool with what's there this year. Very nice work on 2K's part.

# 32 cowboy_kmoney @ 09/01/14 08:15 PM
Yes yes 2k all the way...

# 33 thedream2k13 @ 09/01/14 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
My prayers have been answered, to be honest. I could care less about online modes. Create a Team and Creating a Legend would be nice to have too, but I'm cool with what's there this year. Very nice work on 2K's part.
I am glad u don't care about the most popular game modes. We don't need to know it

# 34 ch46647 @ 09/02/14 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
so is there going to be any news today?
Supposed to be... 7 PM EST

Live just put out a great trailer today so I would assume 2K will want to bring the hammer.. We will see

# 35 vannwolfhawk @ 09/23/14 05:45 PM
Quote:
Awwww man, so once again we have 7 pages of plays potentially? So can I assume that I go to call a play and want to call mid range play but it's 4th on my players play types and my front 3 play types had 6-8 plays average each that I'd have to flip again to page 6 or 7 to get to the play I want? Am I mistaken or am I understanding this correctly?

Also, if that is the case I just don't understand the decision in this over select play type, then have those plays pop up on 2 pages? Way less button pushes again by adding 1 button push... Your example of Timmy in the past isn't going to flip to page 7. He's going to call 1 of 1st 4-5 plays on 1st page (if he calls plays at all).

I guess it's better in a sense though... Ill hold judgment til I test it myself but I'll be confused if 2-3 years from now we end up doing this the other way though when the idea has been out there for 3 years... Lol

# 36 "The Veal" @ 09/23/14 05:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystar500
Seriously. Association will always be the core game mode of 2K and for them to do what they did is like the biggest "We're listening to you" I've ever seen a company do. They took me from definite no-buy to instant Day 1 hype through the roof. Cannot wait.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.