Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Josh Looman has confirmed sim stats for CFM has been fixed, for online only. He also mentions that you will most likely have to restart your online CFM to get it to work, but is checking on it.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 oldman @ 08/30/14 09:29 PM
At first I was ticked about having to restart my online but I think I understand why now. If you have already started it the stats are already out of whack and the changes they have made won't make a difference until the next season.

# 82 FAM CEO @ 08/30/14 09:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
Does it auto save in online leagues, is that the reason for the restart?
Yea no save points like offline

# 83 Potatoes002 @ 08/30/14 09:38 PM
Damn I need to restart? Ugh, already a season in but at least it's fixed.

# 84 SFNiners816 @ 08/30/14 09:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FAM CEO
Yea no save points like offline
That sucks....online franchises seem pretty restrictive.

# 85 Potatoes002 @ 08/30/14 09:41 PM
Actually, looking at FAM CEO's posts it appears the currently started leagues are already fixed. Hmm.

# 86 Skyboxer @ 08/30/14 09:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFNiners816
That sucks....online franchises seem pretty restrictive.
Online league have to auto save just because of the structure of multiple users etc..
Wouldn't be optimal if every user was required to save after everything they do etc..
Totally makes sense for online leagues.

# 87 JaymeeAwesome @ 08/30/14 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by McG
I really think they need to be tuned a little bit more, yes this is a good start, but there are still issues that need more attention. Punting stats, are way off and could be the problem with WR average per catch stats. Think about it, if the punters are hitting it shorter, shorter fields, less big plays to WRs. I hope they address this before they put out a patch for offline, I hate to see players with 120 catches and an 11 yard average. That number is crazy, not all the players should be like that. Some, maybe not all of them though. It's like every team is using the short passing system. I really hope this all gets fixed, I'm ready to play an offline franchise.

I would invite you to check out Wes Welker's ypc for the years he had over 100 catches. His ypc averages between 10 and 13.

# 88 SFNiners816 @ 08/30/14 09:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Online league have to auto save just because of the structure of multiple users etc..
Wouldn't be optimal if every user was required to save after everything they do etc..
Totally makes sense for online leagues.
I totally get that for online leagues. I was speaking more of using it as a single person franchise. I like have backup save points in case of any accidental sim ahead issues.

# 89 jeremym480 @ 08/30/14 10:15 PM
The bad news - I just spend the last two nights working on an offline roster with 32 team control that now seems like a waste of time.

The good news - The majority of the stats that I've seen posted seem pretty damn good. Not having QB's throw for 5000 yards every year isn't really a problem to me, the same thing with having WR's a few yards away from last years averages. Those problems are about a 1 or 2 on a ten point scale too me. The punting averages are even less concerning that that. Honestly, I don't think I've even paid attention to the punting numbers, in Madden or in real life.

My questions -
How's the CPU's AI in regards to cutting players?
Are they cutting 3rd and 4th round draft picks that were just signed?
Also, how does the player movement look?
Are players like Andrew Luck being let go?
How are older QB's like Big Ben and Romo doing (especially after Year 1)?
And lastly, are teams stockpiling QB's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armor & Sword
How does one set up a solo 32 team control CFM Online?
On PS4 the only way I know to do it is by creating 32 PSN profiles. You would need 32 email address and probably 32 Origin accounts, as well. Of course, you would have to log out and sign in to PSN every time you wanted to change teams. That seems like a lot of work to me.

I'm hoping that the Online Franchise AI just works well enough for me to have an enjoyable single player experience without jumping through a lot of hoops or getting overly annoyed.

# 90 zsdhsath @ 08/30/14 10:21 PM
So if we create a one player online CFM this will be fixed, right? Might do that since it's not fixed for offline yet.

# 91 StizzyOG @ 08/30/14 10:23 PM
Seems like regression doesn't work I simmed about 12 years into an online cfm and Suh is a 99 at 39 years old while Calvin is 95 ovr at 40

# 92 Richuation @ 08/30/14 10:26 PM
Yeah, I wouldnt say fixed, but improved.

A look ahead 10 years has some interesting results. But hey, its a game.

# 93 Steelers4190 @ 08/30/14 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by StizzyOG
Seems like regression doesn't work I simmed about 12 years into an online cfm and Suh is a 99 at 39 years old while Calvin is 95 ovr at 40
Well at least I won't have to worry about Big Ben retiring on me at the age of 33-34 this time around lol

# 94 StizzyOG @ 08/30/14 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
Well at least I won't have to worry about Big Ben retiring on me at the age of 33-34 this time around lol
Yeah, that's good but it seems everybody plays until around 38-40 when there's really not that much longevity in the NFL.

# 95 Steelers4190 @ 08/30/14 10:31 PM
Quote:
Yeah, that's good but it seems everybody plays until around 38-40 when there's really not that much longevity in the NFL.
I know. Just making light of the situation while also being happy my franchise QB will play as long as the rest will lol

# 96 StizzyOG @ 08/30/14 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steelers4190
I know. Just making light of the situation while also being happy my franchise QB will play as long as the rest will lol
Lol I know I got tired of seeing Brady and Manning retire after the 1st season these past few Maddens

# 97 Steelers4190 @ 08/30/14 10:36 PM
Quote:
Lol I know I got tired of seeing Brady and Manning retire after the 1st season these past few Maddens
Yeah that was frustrating

# 98 Instant C1a55ic @ 08/30/14 10:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jeremym480
The bad news - I just spend the last two nights working on an offline roster with 32 team control that now seems like a waste of time.

The good news - The majority of the stats that I've seen posted seem pretty damn good. Not having QB's throw for 5000 yards every year isn't really a problem to me, the same thing with having WR's a few yards away from last years averages. Those problems are about a 1 or 2 on a ten point scale too me. The punting averages are even less concerning that that. Honestly, I don't think I've even paid attention to the punting numbers, in Madden or in real life.

My questions -
How's the CPU's AI in regards to cutting players?
Are they cutting 3rd and 4th round draft picks that were just signed?
Also, how does the player movement look?
Are players like Andrew Luck being let go?
How are older QB's like Big Ben and Romo doing (especially after Year 1)?
And lastly, are teams stockpiling QB's?

On PS4 the only way I know to do it is by creating 32 PSN profiles. You would need 32 email address and probably 32 Origin accounts, as well. Of course, you would have to log out and sign in to PSN every time you wanted to change teams. That seems like a lot of work to me.

I'm hoping that the Online Franchise AI just works well enough for me to have an enjoyable single player experience without jumping through a lot of hoops or getting overly annoyed.
Anyone have any luck identifying if these are still issues? I can live with an online CFM until the Offline is patched, but this is still a huge issue that is preventing me from buying it up to this point.

# 99 kingsofthevalley @ 08/30/14 11:06 PM
If I may ask, what exactly is the big problem with offline stats? I haven't seen a definitive paragraph on the causes/effects. Is it really THAT bad, or is it (what I deem as normal) OS sky is falling/game is broken/unplayable ranting lmao?! I'm already in my offline CFM and I really don't have any plans on stopping it or starting over unless the issue just absolutely CANNOT be overlooked.

# 100 Steelers4190 @ 08/30/14 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingsofthevalley
If I may ask, what exactly is the big problem with offline stats? I haven't seen a definitive paragraph on the causes/effects. Is it really THAT bad, or is it (what I deem as normal) OS sky is falling/game is broken/unplayable ranting lmao?! I'm already in my offline CFM and I really don't have any plans on stopping it or starting over unless the issue just absolutely CANNOT be overlooked.
One sim had one 4,000 yard passer and Peyton had like 13 TDs playing 16 games lol

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.