Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Josh Looman has confirmed sim stats for CFM has been fixed, for online only. He also mentions that you will most likely have to restart your online CFM to get it to work, but is checking on it.

Let us know what you are seeing.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 161 shfyu @ 09/03/14 01:27 PM
So if we create a one player online CFM this will be fixed, right? Might do that since it's not fixed for offline yet.

# 162 Gagnon39 @ 09/04/14 01:51 PM
Probably a dumb question here, but how do we know that we have the patch/update? If I simply start a new online CFM is it automatically there?

# 163 Mauer4MVP @ 09/04/14 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gagnon39
Probably a dumb question here, but how do we know that we have the patch/update? If I simply start a new online CFM is it automatically there?
Yes it is. Best way to test it would be to sim a season if you just want to make sure, though.

# 164 NoFlyZoneAzCards @ 09/04/14 02:46 PM
Is there a easier way of accessing the Gomadden website like through a forum or app?

# 165 Gagnon39 @ 09/04/14 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP
Yes it is. Best way to test it would be to sim a season if you just want to make sure, though.
What stats were messed up before-hand exactly? I just got the game a few days ago.

# 166 allhailben7 @ 09/04/14 04:05 PM
While the stats have improved a lot, some are still pretty far off. I simmed and here were the questionable results:

Highest Punt AVG was 37.1--yards were pretty good, but 10-15 punters punted over 100 times. No one in the NFL last season had more than 95.

QB Y/A: The best QBs last year had over 8.0 while Foles had over 9.0.... Sim? Peyton Manning led the league with 7.4 Y/A.

WRs: too many WRs had 100+ catches. Nobody in the league averaged over 14.1 YPC and only 3 averaged over 13. In real life, only 4 players in the top 20 in yards averaged less than 13 and 11 of the top 20 averaged over 14. Dozens more averaged 14+ beyond the top 20.

3 QBs had over 70% completion...

# 167 dvdsaba @ 09/05/14 12:52 AM
Do i really need PlayStation Plus to create an online solo franchise? If so weak - it seems to be the only option if i want realistic sim stats...

# 168 rkocjay @ 09/05/14 01:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
Do i really need PlayStation Plus to create an online solo franchise? If so weak - it seems to be the only option if i want realistic sim stats...
yes... i had to

# 169 Sheba2011 @ 09/05/14 04:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dvdsaba
If you don't want to purchase the PS+ check out Connolly's thread about 32 team control, as of right now that is the only other way to get semi-realistic stats. Hopefully an offline patch comes soon.

# 170 DesiKing93 @ 09/12/14 06:27 PM
The qb stats are clearly better but receiving stats are off. Yes, receivers are getting yards but how they are getting them is important. Too many receivers are catching 120+ catches every season. Also, there are very few receivers who average more than 13+ ypc. It doesn't seem like there are any big play receivers. Also, the sacks are ridiculously low. I had a simmed season where my ENTIRE team had only 5 sacks! 5! The highest sack number in the league was 7 by Von Miller. Andrew Luck's o-line gave up only 2 sacks all year. I have a feeling that they fixed the qb stats by simply reducing the effectiveness of the pass rush (leading to higher qb confidence) and altering the pass/run ratio. The sad thing is that madden 11 had far superior stats. I don't understand why they cant simply go back to that formula (is confidence the reason why they can't?).

# 171 CoreyRice34 @ 11/07/14 10:06 AM
My Issue Is With Offline CFM. My qb only throws about 2000 yards in a season when I simulate. My players don't progress instead they get worse. I could sign a great qb and he'd still do horrible on my team and lose his rating. It said you can Sim on cfm and players would still progress but they seem to get worse. Also my funds never increase they only decrease and I end up in the hole and having to retire only about 2-3 years into my franchise mode. I think this is totally unfair for people who play online. The game isn't even fun anymore just annoying. I think EA should refund this game and redo it honestly cause its not fair if you can't even play franchise mode over a period of time. This never was the issue for me on Madden 25 and its so u fair that my player could be a 99 overall and by the next season be a 68. I constantly go 0-16 or 3-16. I can't sim offline franchise mode without my players getting worse. I pretty Mich have to play every game and not everyone wants to play every game. I like simulating and playing the games that are needed for my team and I like seeing my players get better over a period of time. I'd love this issue to be fixed and cause EA won't refund for there mistakes idt I'll ever buy another madden game for ps4 until they are sure they game is complete. I'm tired of games being only half finished on the next gen Consoles and needing internet so get a patch to fix it. I don't have internet so if I'm getting a game that's poorly made I should he able to get a refund otherwise they should make sure the games fully work and are complete. This is bull**** and I'm mad, Ihate this Madden game.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.