Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 improved visuals trailer. They have also released the NBA Live 15 features list.

Let us know what you think!

Lights, Camera, Action
We’re doubling down on visuals with an all-new scanning and lightning technique for the most photo-realistic player models in franchise history. Add into the mix player specific body types and contextual emotional responses and you will truly feel like you’re in the action.

Real-Time Physics in the Paint
Feel the impact of real-time physics on every drive, post move and collision in the most trafficked area on the court. 100+ new animations make it possible for something unpredictable and amazing to happen on every play. Scoring has been amped up with 3x the variety of dunks, layups and signature shots as you impose your will on your opponent with physicality you can feel.

Ultra-Responsive Controls
Passing, shooting and dribbling will feel snappier the moment you pick up the sticks. Freestyle Passing takes your assist game to the next level with no looks, behind the backs, and more. An all-new shot feedback system teaches you how to successfully get buckets, measuring three key factors in real-time to determine shot quality. Enhancements to bounceTek allow you to make cuts and change momentum on a dime, giving you the ability to create space and pull off devastating skilled dribble moves on the run.

Smarter AI & Transition Game
New AI logic drives all 10 players to move with intent and purpose while displaying greater off-ball awareness, adjusting as every play develops. Add in a smooth transition game as well as real-world offensive sets and defensive schemes and you’ve got 48 minutes and 94 feet of end-to-end, dynamic gameplay.

Defense Is Fun
New defensive systems make it easier to contain your man by using just the left stick. Contextual physicality, bumps and jostles, in addition to a new shot blocking system, delivers simplicity in controls helping you make that big defensive stop when your team needs it most.

Learn LIVE
NBA All-Star and Former ROTY Damian Lillard is your personal coach and mentor on the journey to becoming an expert NBA LIVE 15 player. Learn how to dominate LIVE like a boss with drills and tutorials wrapped in stories about Lillard’s path to the NBA.

LIVE Season
BIG Moments just got bigger. New Hot Spot Challenges allow you to replicate game-changing moments within an hour of them happening in the real NBA. The closer you get, the more bonus points you earn. Plus, all-new featured monthly events will offer fresh challenges as they actually happen, in real-time.

LIVE Ultimate Team
The perfect combination of NBA LIVE 15 and fantasy basketball. Build your dream team of the brightest modern NBA stars and all-time legends. Compete online or take part in Fantasy Challenges to earn coins and purchase new packs of players, uniforms, contracts, and more. A new auction house adds even more opportunities to assemble the fantasy team you’ve always wanted.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 361 carvis#15 @ 09/03/14 09:00 PM
Lol Blake Griffin looked like he was dunking a tennis ball and that Wiggins dunk was corny

# 362 GisherJohn24 @ 09/03/14 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
I'm impressed. I still want to see gameplay, but GOT%#@$* I'm impressed. Show us some 5 vs 5 EA. I love Madden 15's tutorial mode. I hope EA implements something similar with Live. Please let the physics and gameplay kick ***. That's all I really care about.

all sports games tease you before launch. I think we'll see it soon. Demo will be out less than 2 weeks.

# 363 CaliDude916 @ 09/03/14 10:02 PM
WOW! I am completely and pleasantly surprised with this trailer! This is what I wanted to see! This looks like a completely new game. Graphics are great, player models are on point, animations look smooth. All that's left to see is gameplay. For the first time in a looooong time, I might be buying Live instead of 2K.

# 364 McBeastie @ 09/04/14 07:29 AM
I never played Live 14 so I'm not sure if it had an exertion system or not, but you can definitely tell there's one in Live 15. Clearest example here is at the end when Dame flexes and you see the change in muscle tension in his forearm and neck. Really nice touch, even though it's a little exaggerated at times (Ex: Kemba's trapz for dayz).

# 365 thedream2k13 @ 09/04/14 08:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
I'm with you on that 1. $%^@ I remember when 2k cost $20. I always bought both but I enjoyed Live better because of the control scheme. I hope they bring it this year or I'll pass on both. I can already tell that 2k will still rely heavily on scripted animations that will only frustrate me. EA needs to bring it.
We were not discussing the control scheme. He doesn't like the realistic turnover animations that represent simulation basketball. He wants what was had in NBA elite where basically you had to much control it looked robotic. EA HAS to add animations to their games for turnovers its a given. EA wants to develop a simulation game as well so bad passes can't be the only form of turnover in the game

To each his own but 100% control should never be possible or you get EA robot ball

# 366 GisherJohn24 @ 09/04/14 09:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by king doe
less than 2 weeks? is this what they said?

i saw that official statemetn on their facebook page, not sure if was mentioned on here yet...

# 367 GisherJohn24 @ 09/04/14 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude916
WOW! I am completely and pleasantly surprised with this trailer! This is what I wanted to see! This looks like a completely new game. Graphics are great, player models are on point, animations look smooth. All that's left to see is gameplay. For the first time in a looooong time, I might be buying Live instead of 2K.

or be a basketball freak like me and get them both!

# 368 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/04/14 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
i saw that official statemetn on their facebook page, not sure if was mentioned on here yet...
I don't see that ?

# 369 The 24th Letter @ 09/04/14 12:16 PM
wonder why PG wasn't in the trailer? he was one of the best cyber faces with the early releases...

# 370 GisherJohn24 @ 09/04/14 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
wonder why PG wasn't in the trailer? he was one of the best cyber faces with the early releases...
He's out for the season

# 371 The 24th Letter @ 09/04/14 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
He's out for the season

Pretty sure his digital ankle is sill functional...

Not a big deal though, just wondering

# 372 wonderboyrandle @ 09/04/14 01:45 PM
Wow this looks amazing! hopefully we get some more news real soon

# 373 loosey101 @ 09/04/14 02:26 PM
The best part about this Live team is that we know they are listening. They have time to adjust the jerseys and whatever else needs to be adjusted. I'm so pumped about the Collision engine though and the fact that you can dunk on people again is huge. I hope they updated the presentation and include the new ESPN package. Looking forward to some of the atmosphere this year as well.

# 374 tsbmolina @ 09/04/14 03:11 PM
People keep saying, "looks better then Live 14" which isn't saying much when you consider Live 14 had a metacritic of 36! http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/nba-live-14

I have never seen a title from a triple A developer get such universal bad reviews. It seems the only people who enjoyed Live 14 are the diehard fans of the series and not the actual game.

# 375 El_Poopador @ 09/04/14 03:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
People keep saying, "looks better then Live 14" which isn't saying much when you consider Live 14 had a metacritic of 36! http://www.metacritic.com/game/xbox-one/nba-live-14

I have never seen a title from a triple A developer get such universal bad reviews. It seems the only people who enjoyed Live 14 are the diehard fans of the series and not the actual game.
I think it's more of the people who were able to look past its shortcomings. A lot of people can't get past the graphics and animations, but the game did do some things very well.

# 376 siraulo234 @ 09/04/14 06:46 PM
Awesome

Im giving live a shot this year for sure

Im not buying 2k15 till weeks after release, and if i end up not liking live i'll just sell it but for sure the trailer looked promising

# 377 da ThRONe @ 09/04/14 07:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
I think it's more of the people who were able to look past its shortcomings. A lot of people can't get past the graphics and animations, but the game did do some things very well.
It appears that Live finally plotted a well thought out 3 year plan, bit the bullet, and are sticking to it. Live 14 looks like it was the skeleton, Live 15 looks like it will be the flesh, and hopefully Live 16 will be the soul.

# 378 GudStuffzz @ 09/04/14 08:16 PM
Nice. Live 14's trailer was absolute garbage and didn't catch my eye one bit. This is not the case now, as this trailer actually has me excited for Live 15 to come out. The animations still can use some work (mainly dunking, idk how to explain it, it just looks forced) but other then that it looks very good. The noticeable difference in body types is amazing, Curry actually has that slim build. Hopefully the 5 v 5 gameplay still looks good

# 379 DonWuan @ 09/04/14 10:37 PM
I know its been said before but goodness, the unfiltered video(mediafire link) looks nice. Jesus I could see every pore/scratch/birth mark on every player. Looks 10x better than youtube version.

Also the only player I have issue with in that trailer is Dwight Howard.

# 380 RandomPerson @ 09/05/14 01:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
It appears that Live finally plotted a well thought out 3 year plan, bit the bullet, and are sticking to it. Live 14 looks like it was the skeleton, Live 15 looks like it will be the flesh, and hopefully Live 16 will be the soul.
Great, another one of these "3 year plans".

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.