Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 improved visuals trailer. They have also released the NBA Live 15 features list.

Let us know what you think!

Lights, Camera, Action
We’re doubling down on visuals with an all-new scanning and lightning technique for the most photo-realistic player models in franchise history. Add into the mix player specific body types and contextual emotional responses and you will truly feel like you’re in the action.

Real-Time Physics in the Paint
Feel the impact of real-time physics on every drive, post move and collision in the most trafficked area on the court. 100+ new animations make it possible for something unpredictable and amazing to happen on every play. Scoring has been amped up with 3x the variety of dunks, layups and signature shots as you impose your will on your opponent with physicality you can feel.

Ultra-Responsive Controls
Passing, shooting and dribbling will feel snappier the moment you pick up the sticks. Freestyle Passing takes your assist game to the next level with no looks, behind the backs, and more. An all-new shot feedback system teaches you how to successfully get buckets, measuring three key factors in real-time to determine shot quality. Enhancements to bounceTek allow you to make cuts and change momentum on a dime, giving you the ability to create space and pull off devastating skilled dribble moves on the run.

Smarter AI & Transition Game
New AI logic drives all 10 players to move with intent and purpose while displaying greater off-ball awareness, adjusting as every play develops. Add in a smooth transition game as well as real-world offensive sets and defensive schemes and you’ve got 48 minutes and 94 feet of end-to-end, dynamic gameplay.

Defense Is Fun
New defensive systems make it easier to contain your man by using just the left stick. Contextual physicality, bumps and jostles, in addition to a new shot blocking system, delivers simplicity in controls helping you make that big defensive stop when your team needs it most.

Learn LIVE
NBA All-Star and Former ROTY Damian Lillard is your personal coach and mentor on the journey to becoming an expert NBA LIVE 15 player. Learn how to dominate LIVE like a boss with drills and tutorials wrapped in stories about Lillard’s path to the NBA.

LIVE Season
BIG Moments just got bigger. New Hot Spot Challenges allow you to replicate game-changing moments within an hour of them happening in the real NBA. The closer you get, the more bonus points you earn. Plus, all-new featured monthly events will offer fresh challenges as they actually happen, in real-time.

LIVE Ultimate Team
The perfect combination of NBA LIVE 15 and fantasy basketball. Build your dream team of the brightest modern NBA stars and all-time legends. Compete online or take part in Fantasy Challenges to earn coins and purchase new packs of players, uniforms, contracts, and more. A new auction house adds even more opportunities to assemble the fantasy team you’ve always wanted.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 da ThRONe @ 09/02/14 01:39 PM
On a lesser note not the "biggest"(this is putting it mildly) 2Chainz fan, but could Live have pick a more accurate song for this trailer? I don't think so.

# 42 El_Poopador @ 09/02/14 01:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sega2k
THANK U LAWWD!! I've watched the video multiple times now..Go to youtube and play the video at .25 speed..You can see everything basically frame by frame..Some things I noticed.

1. Everyone looks like EVERYONE (Didn't see any bad faces) Lebron looks better than 2K imho
2. Body types are on-point..There is a clear difference between Dwight and Kemba
3. Emotions
4. Shoe game (Did yall see the Jordan 7 Raptors that Derozan was wearing and the Kobe's?? Ryan Santos I SEE YOU!! Salute!!
5. Dribbling looks much better and fluid, you can see that there are collision in the paint and dribbling
6. There is that Live 10 feeling..NOT a bad thing..
7. That dunk Lillard did on Dwight showed help defense, last year that was an easy drive with no contest.
8. Blake Griffin and Curry look better than the pre-released screenshots we saw earlier..
Waiters looked off to me. Not horrible, but not really good either.

# 43 newgeneration11 @ 09/02/14 01:40 PM
i see some signature stuff from players, that i like. Westbrook's dribble looks like a signature. Also Wiggins dunk, people are complaining that it's a bit too video gamey -- to me , I've seen him dunk like that - it's exactly how he hung on the rim in his summer league dunk. Looks like a signature dunk to me.
Blake's dunk doesn't look great graphics wise, but, it looks signature to me. How he puts his arm out for the gather.

# 44 sega2k @ 09/02/14 01:41 PM
EA just released some more info and screenshots of Ultimate team..Check out the link..

http://www.easports.com/nba-live/fea...=1409679619844

# 45 MarvinOida @ 09/02/14 01:42 PM
I hope the fact Lillard was Posterizing people was just a stat boost for the trailer.

I've played the 2K too much with Posterizing.

But the shoe game as always, amazing. I do see improved just everything. Better that 14 for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 46 da ThRONe @ 09/02/14 01:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sega2k
Did yall see the veins in Lillard's neck after he dunked?!?!..Also the whole "I'm Different" seems to be a shot at 2K..I like that though..The dribbling looks similar to Live 14..But not as stiff..If they can make the movements a little more fluid..We may have something special on our hand..Also, Youtube is registering a very positive ratio relative to negative..Seems as if the public enjoyed what they saw..

It's funny I just posted something about this. I don't think it's a 2K diss as much as it's a diss to Live 14.

# 47 The 24th Letter @ 09/02/14 01:45 PM
I don't even really notice things like this, but the colors seemed washed out in this trailer...The one thing I have always said about Live is that the colors pop....but it looks different" in this trailer...no pun intended.

Maybe I need to see it in a higher quality.

# 48 da ThRONe @ 09/02/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarvinOida
I hope the fact Lillard was Posterizing people was just a stat boost for the trailer.

I've played the 2K too much with Posterizing.

But the shoe game as always, amazing. I do see improved just everything. Better that 14 for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks pretty accurate to me!

# 49 Steve_OS @ 09/02/14 01:47 PM
Just added the features to OP.

# 50 newgeneration11 @ 09/02/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
It's funny I just posted something about this. I don't think it's a 2K diss as much as it's a diss to Live 14.
ya, i think its a "im different" from Live 14 ; not 2k.

# 51 Junior Moe @ 09/02/14 01:47 PM
The trailer looks dope. Live 15 is clearly "different" from Live 14 in the visuals department. That LeBron was damn near perfect! Last year he looked a mess. I still see a little bit of that Live stiffness though, but overall, it's a good trailer. If regular 5 on 5 is MUCH improved and looks this good while I'm playing then I may have to give Live a serious look this year.

# 52 El_Poopador @ 09/02/14 01:48 PM
Watched it a few more times. Love this clip:

I love that the defender actually has to turn and move his feet after getting crossed, instead of sliding back into position. Hopefully we've seen the end of position sliding. I also like that he was able to cross almost immediately after the contact, so hopefully that means we won't get stuck in as many animations. If the controls are as tight as they claim, it should make for fun on both sides of the ball.

# 53 SageInfinite @ 09/02/14 01:51 PM
Not bad. Graphics looks pretty good from this trailer. Celebration animations were definitely needed and I liked them. The Blake dunk was ok, but something is off about the dunk animations. Maybe it's the way the hands pop off the rim. Same with the Lebron shot, the hands just look stiff or something. I'm interested now though Live. Good job.

*edit*
I was trippin Lebron's shot looked good. Sneakers also looks OFFICIAL.

# 54 The 24th Letter @ 09/02/14 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador

I love that the defender actually has to turn and move his feet after getting crossed, instead of sliding back into position. Hopefully we've seen the end of position sliding. If the controls are as tight as they claim, it should make for fun on both sides of the ball.

looks like Damian carried in this clip ...just wary of that because with all the integration of Live 10 (which is a great thing) I want to make sure they don't bring back impossible dribble loops too...

# 55 Flightwhite24 @ 09/02/14 01:54 PM
OH MY GOD!!!

Sent from my iPhone

# 56 jr2424 @ 09/02/14 01:55 PM
Quantum leap from what we saw last year (even though this isn't raw gameplay footage). With Madden taking a huge leap, is EA Sports turning a corner this year? Really hope so. Live has me intrigued

# 57 da ThRONe @ 09/02/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador

I love that the defender actually has to turn and move his feet after getting crossed, instead of sliding back into position. Hopefully we've seen the end of position sliding. If the controls are as tight as they claim, it should make for fun on both sides of the ball.

This may be the best post of what is no doubt going to be a very well deserved appreciation thread to Live developers(maybe even some apologizes LOL).

Man this is what I think most people were hoping for all the way back to Elite 11. Still waiting for the demo, but this may be the game I was waiting on to actually go buy a nexgen system.

# 58 sega2k @ 09/02/14 01:56 PM
Does someone have video editing software. Can someone post pictures from frame by frame or gifs of some of the moments in the trailer? Thanks

# 59 sticks323 @ 09/02/14 01:56 PM
It looks good. The crossover at the end by Lillard was really nice. I do agree there were too many posters. I didn't like the crossover by Oladipo, it looked wild. Step in the right direction for NBA Live

# 60 Jasong7777 @ 09/02/14 01:56 PM
Thought it looked good.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.