Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

We uploaded 15 new screenshots of NBA Live 15 taken directly from the visuals trailer released yesterday. You can also find a features list at the visuals trailer link. For our reactions to the trailer, check out our recently posted roundtable.

What do you think of this year's visuals in NBA Live 15?

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 wacko11 @ 09/03/14 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izzy Snow
Seriously man there was a time when there was like 5 or 6 basketball games out. NBA Shootout, NBA Inside Drive, 2K, Live, Street, Ballers, did I miss one?

Even though I'm admittedly more of a Live fan(boy), I still get both games and I'm just as excited for Live on consoles as I am for 2K on PC. Oh the mod possibilities!
In the zone

# 22 coolcras7 @ 09/03/14 11:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wacko11
In the zone
I was a big fan on NBA in the Zone, they even had Jordan except he was #00 and was on the bench.

# 23 CrimsionXBL @ 09/04/14 12:03 AM
The jerseys...... why do they look like that? And are we actually serious with the way NBA live 14 looked? I'm not going to compare it to 2k but really..... The faces in this look awesome i'll give it that and only that.

# 24 LebronNation23 @ 09/04/14 12:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuck243
EA Sports should stop and go to the lab for 2 straight years, THEN come out with a complete game... Clearly they have face scans and looks as if Lillard had his whole body scanned... Take away the facial graphics and shoes, what do we have? A game that looks like NBA Live just in 50 seconds... I don't want to play NBA Live 07 with better graphics on PS4... And saying that is a stretch... Why in the hell everyone's arms have so much definition? Kemba Walker isn't cut like that, why is his arms ridiculous? Also, Wiggins don't dunk on big men like that either... He isn't strong enough to take that contact yet, no one watches games? Vic crossing Chris Paul... LOL... Don't give EA $60+ for a game that the reps believe isn't up to par with what they think it should be... And YES THEY SAID THAT ISH... Who cares they're getting better? Why are you still putting out crap when you aren't at the level you want to be yet? Be smarter people, don't buy this crap...
If you actually paid attention to the trailer you would see derrick favors never jumped & your sayin cp3 can't ever get crossed up? You must not watch basketball everybody gets crossed up in some point in their career

# 25 GisherJohn24 @ 09/04/14 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CrimsionXBL
The jerseys...... why do they look like that? And are we actually serious with the way NBA live 14 looked? I'm not going to compare it to 2k but really..... The faces in this look awesome i'll give it that and only that.
Difference I see are the improvement of transition animations. 14 trailer you could still notice the herky jerky movements I don't see that in this trailer on 15. Looks smooth. Still limited to what they show us but if that's in game I'm pretty pumped

# 26 The 24th Letter @ 09/04/14 12:09 PM
The transitional animations in the trailer should look good...that's why last year's trailer we such an embarrasment...there were straight up incomplete animations in the trailer...that should never happen, lol

Can't wait to test this thing out for myself and see how it moves....

# 27 poloelite @ 09/04/14 12:10 PM
The faces and shoes look great, but everything else still looks off to me. The zoom in of Lillard is spot on, but that shot of the back of Lebron's jersey is almost 16 bit to me lol. Also, I agree with Gisher that Live 10 was the best since Live 95 and 96, but it still played an arcade style of Bball to me for the most part. The only thing I will say about both companies is they lie when they say they're totally scrapping and starting from scratch.

# 28 hesko @ 09/04/14 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordLamont
how about we make a thread about everything thats wrong with 2k15 every player in the Nba is not skinny lebron facial hair looks off and he look like greg oden when iggy shot that 3 he landed stiffly that dunk lebron did on napier looked canned as hell the dribble moves look stiff as well how do u cross with out leaning or a head fake. anthony davis looked like a puppet how he opened his mouth pause lance dunks the ball but he went straight to the rim on a line look a that ish
those do exist if you haven't been paying attention. These games will forever be in comparison as long as they both exist. Can't compare madden to anything cause nothing else exist to compare it to.

# 29 frankwyte81 @ 09/04/14 01:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Junior Moe
Live's LeBron model and their shoes/accessory game are on point this year.
Agreed, shoe game is on point. But that Lebron model isn't that good, better than Live '14 tho.

# 30 ojandpizza @ 09/05/14 12:20 AM
As much as people complain about the "floating" jerseys on 2K, this glued to the shoulders crap looks just as bad. The jersey in the Wade pic looks horrible, and in some other screens they look square cut almost around the neck, very odd.. (Toronto pic).

Some movements and animations still look.. awkward, or stiff, not sure what the right word is.. Same thing I haven't liked in past lives and in madden, though it has improved some.

Also the armpit area looks freaking huge, and the jersey looks painted to their underarm area, it stretches and looks diluted when the arm is out. Notice the LeBron, Beal, Duncan screen shots.. Also agree with the poster who said something about their waists. The jersey is in tighter rather than baggy (2K) which I do like. But it doesn't tapper enough, making the players look like they have abnormally large hips or something. Can't put my finger on it.

Just some criticism, with that being said this game looks much better. Some of those faces look great, shoes look great, I really like the song choice for the trailer "I'm different" kinda separating itself from 2K, almost like "we don't wanna be like you".. I'll probably be buying both games this year for the first time in awhile now. Can't wait!

Edit: also not a fan of how big everyone looks.. Not every player needs Dwight Howard shoulders.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 31 Dr. Banner @ 09/05/14 12:28 AM
Looks great but I'm a association/dynasty guy. So I'll stick to the other guy this year.

# 32 ojandpizza @ 09/05/14 01:57 AM
Dunks still look like the "warp to the rim" dunks we saw on last gen games.. Mainly the NCAA games where that was pretty much the only dunk you could do..

Players just don't gather for a real looking jump motion, and there is a lack of hang/fly motion.

Best example I can think of.. EA's dunks remind me of how lil bow wow dunked on Like Mike. It's like a zip line carries them straight from ground to rim.

Kinda disappointed the more I watch the trailer I catch more things I dislike. They have every tiny speck of detail in shoes, and accessories, yet they can't get the simple issues that have been bothering people about their game for nearly 10 years fixed..

Visuals have improved, I'm still optimistic the gameplay from the final product looks better than in this trailer.

# 33 JBulls @ 09/05/14 03:00 AM

Did Nate Robinson lose weight? I can't seem to find anything online if he did.

# 34 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/05/14 03:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls

Did Nate Robinson lose weight? I can't seem to find anything online if he did.
wow that picture looks great!

# 35 loosey101 @ 09/05/14 08:11 AM
I think it's a bad angle, I'm sure they did Nates body type right since he's got a pretty recognizable frame. I have to say though, the Denver uniform looks great.

# 36 ojandpizza @ 09/05/14 09:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
I think it's a bad angle, I'm sure they did Nates body type right since he's got a pretty recognizable frame. I have to say though, the Denver uniform looks great.

Jersey looks very nice, tattoos as well..

His head shape looks far too skinny, I thought it was Jamal Crawford

# 37 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/05/14 10:13 AM
I do like the photo realistic approach to the player models . They aren't shiny and smooth but you can see the sweat, pores really good. Also I like the different muscle and body types. Think the photographic side of live thread will take off this year

# 38 DonWuan @ 09/05/14 11:00 AM
Nate looks like a ninja turtle.

I do like the picture though.

# 39 DBMcGee3 @ 09/05/14 02:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Dunks still look like the "warp to the rim" dunks we saw on last gen games.. Mainly the NCAA games where that was pretty much the only dunk you could do..

Players just don't gather for a real looking jump motion, and there is a lack of hang/fly motion.

Best example I can think of.. EA's dunks remind me of how lil bow wow dunked on Like Mike. It's like a zip line carries them straight from ground to rim.

Kinda disappointed the more I watch the trailer I catch more things I dislike. They have every tiny speck of detail in shoes, and accessories, yet they can't get the simple issues that have been bothering people about their game for nearly 10 years fixed..

Visuals have improved, I'm still optimistic the gameplay from the final product looks better than in this trailer.

To me the dunks always look funny because the interaction between the player's hand and the rim seems off. It's like their fingers don't actually grab the rim more often than not. There are at least 3 dunks in the video (Lillard, Howard and Griffin) that just don't look natural in my opinion. Trailer still looks pretty good for the most part though, I'm interested to see more.

# 40 loosey101 @ 09/05/14 02:04 PM
I would be very surprised if they took a step back in this regard as the players wrapped their hands on the rim in 14. It's probably just the shot or something.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.