Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Talking trash in Madden NFL 15 with GIFs.

Read the full press release below.

Issue Madden Season Challenges in Real-Time

Today EA SPORTS, Heat and Google teamed up to launch the Madden NFL 15 GIFERATOR, a one-of-a-kind experience that allows fans to interact with their favorite teams and players in a whole new way. The GIFERATOR is a live stream of animated GIFs made with Madden NFL 15 imagery, and designed to help fans celebrate their favorite team’s biggest plays and challenge their rivals, in real time as NFL game action unfolds.

With each big play, the GIFERATOR will generate a tailor-made set of GIFs to be customized and shared with friends and rivals. The GIFs will appear in real-time on MaddenGIFERATOR.com and in ads on popular sports and gaming-related apps and sites across the web. Fans can also take control of the GIFERATOR and design their own GIFS, choosing the team, the player, the background and the headline, ready for sharing. With content for all 32 teams updated in real-time as plays unfold, there will be no shortage of images for fans to celebrate their team’s successes and trash-talk their rivals.

With the GIFERATOR, fans now have a creative new way to challenge their rivals to a Madden NFL 15 showdown. Why simply Tweet at someone that you’re up for a game when you can create an animated GIF showing exactly how you’re going to beat them? With new content dynamically updating on the GIFERATOR throughout the NFL season it shouldn’t be too hard to come up with a fresh challenge every week.

Madden NFL 15 allows players to transform into their rival’s worst nightmare with a new breed of defense, built to challenge the best offenses in the NFL. A new arsenal of pass rush moves, an intuitive tackling system, improved coverage logic, and immersive new camera angles make defense more exciting and fun than ever. Fans can call plays with confidence thanks to an all-new crowd-sourced recommendation engine built from millions of online games played by the Madden NFL community. Add in all-new NFL Films inspired presentation and it’s not just football, it’s Madden Season.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Steve_OS @ 09/04/14 09:45 AM
I just made one here, share yours!

# 2 Mauer4MVP @ 09/04/14 09:49 AM

# 3 heelphreak @ 09/04/14 09:58 AM
How do you post the image in the post? I can only get a link to post.

# 4 heelphreak @ 09/04/14 10:09 AM
i don't have this problem on other message boards. i don't know what i'm missing here.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 09/04/14 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heelphreak
i don't have this problem on other message boards. i don't know what i'm missing here.
Just right click the GIF, click copy location. Hit the small image looking icon (looks like this), paste. Done.

# 6 testudoaubreii @ 09/04/14 10:12 AM
Here we go:

# 7 Sheba2011 @ 09/04/14 10:14 AM

# 8 Scott @ 09/04/14 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlboy82
Great another bit of lace that does absolutely nothing for the game itself. How about putting more effort into working out the bugs, and getting this game right, then add the little extras.
Because im sure people who work on the gameplay bugs are in charge of this...

# 9 Steve_OS @ 09/04/14 10:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mauer4MVP

http://prod-mr-user.storage.googleap...f?v=b1eabc1fa6

This is a kind of cool feature.

Okay, I'm not sure why I can't get mine to work
Tried to edit your post and embed, couldn't get it to work. I did it in FireFox, you using mobile?

# 10 m1ke_nyc @ 09/04/14 10:15 AM

Shots fired Steve

# 11 Sheba2011 @ 09/04/14 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Tried to edit your post and embed, couldn't get it to work. I did it in FireFox, you using mobile?
I'm using Chrome and it doesn't seem to be working.

# 12 Pirate @ 09/04/14 10:19 AM
This could be a lot of fun....

http://goo.gl/oT0e1K

# 13 testudoaubreii @ 09/04/14 10:23 AM
Yep, cannot get it to work on Chrome or IE.

# 14 Mauer4MVP @ 09/04/14 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

I'll try it on Firefox quickly. I'm on Chrome (desktop).

# 15 Motown @ 09/04/14 10:40 AM
Hahahahahahaha

# 16 heelphreak @ 09/04/14 10:44 AM
oh well i give up. i tried chrome, firefox, and IE. did exactly as noted in the thread in firefox. strange...

# 17 Mauer4MVP @ 09/04/14 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Motown
Hahahahahahaha
Until he gives up a big run because he only plays the pass...

# 18 lynkraid @ 09/04/14 10:47 AM
This thing is kinda lame, I want to make my own gifs from my online league games, not just some pre selected play on the giferator site, cool feature but until u can do this on the game and upload to twitter or something forget it.

# 19 ChaseB @ 09/04/14 11:01 AM
It's weird, there doesn't seem to be a reason why some work and some don't. I can copy and paste some of the available ones just fine from Chrome or wherever, but the one I just made doesn't work in the same way. I wonder if it's still loading on to the server or isn't able to be shared straight away or some other reason.

# 20 ChaseB @ 09/04/14 11:06 AM
Okay if you attach it, that's the foolproof way to do it:

http://goo.gl/cX8WDu

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.