Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Bleacher Report has posted a video asking some NBA rookies to guess their NBA 2K15 rating.

If you don't feel like watching the video, the ratings are revealed below. Post your thoughts.
  • Jabari Parker - 78 (Highest rated rookie)
  • Andrew Wiggins - 77
  • Julius Randle - 76
  • Marcus Smart - 76
  • Doug McDermott - 75
  • Aaron Gordon - 74
  • Shabazz Napier - 74
  • Elfrid Payton - 74
  • Nik Stauskas - 74
  • Zach Lavine - 72
  • T.J. Warren - 72
  • Tyler Ennis - 71
  • P.J. Hairston - 71
  • James Young - 68
  • Kyle Anderson - 67

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 lakers24 @ 09/05/14 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clappington
Pj a 71? they buggin!
or....buzzin

# 22 lakers24 @ 09/05/14 02:16 PM
Anyone else wish they could at least get screens of a few of them lol

# 23 turty11 @ 09/05/14 02:41 PM
tweeted it to steve earlier

dont know how raw, all potential guys can be among the highest rookies.

# 24 eko718 @ 09/05/14 02:49 PM
These ratings look good to me. This was one of the deepest draft classes in years. Many of these guys will warrant an increase.

# 25 antixnette @ 09/05/14 02:53 PM
Seems about right.

EDIT: Shabazz Napier seems a little high, IMO.

# 26 BluFu @ 09/05/14 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by antixnette
Seems about right.

EDIT: Shabazz Napier seems a little high, IMO.
way too high, at least when you account for his summer league play...

whatever that means to you

# 27 Shadojoker @ 09/05/14 03:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
If McBuckets is a 75 then I see the Bulls being a very nasty team. Jimmy Butler has to be a 81-83.
I know especially since Butler made all-Defensive team too! Bulls looking good so far! :-)

# 28 eko718 @ 09/05/14 03:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by johanan anneus
Where's James Ennis?

Edit: nvm, it's not all rookies.
James Ennis is a 70. He tweeted it.

# 29 ojandpizza @ 09/05/14 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
tweeted it to steve earlier

dont know how raw, all potential guys can be among the highest rookies.

Like LaVine, who hasn't proven to be anything other than a freak athlete at this point lol.

I don't believe he was even a starter in college? Didn't even score in double digits, has an average shot, yet he has a fairly good ranking already? I'm iffy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 30 Proven_Winner @ 09/05/14 03:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
Like LaVine, who hasn't proven to be anything other than a freak athlete at this point lol.

I don't believe he was even a starter in college? Didn't even score in double digits, has an average shot, yet he has a fairly good ranking already? I'm iffy.

He can handle the ball, shoot, athletic as hell, and his defense is not james hardenesque so it's not hard to believe he got a fairly decent rating.

# 31 DMTS @ 09/05/14 03:45 PM
How is Aaron Gordon the same rating as nik stauskas? His offensive game is extremely raw.

# 32 8KB24 @ 09/05/14 03:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMTS
How is Aaron Gordon the same rating as nik stauskas? His offensive game is extremely raw.
Defensive game, athleticism, playmaking?

# 33 DMTS @ 09/05/14 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 8KB24
Defensive game, athleticism, playmaking?
Stauskas has all of that, maybe not at the same level but Stauskas isn't bad at any of those three. Don't get me wrong I'm a big Aaron Gordon fan I just don't think at this time that they are on the same level.

# 34 8KB24 @ 09/05/14 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DMTS
Stauskas has all of that, maybe not at the same level but Stauskas isn't bad at any of those three. Don't get me wrong I'm a big Aaron Gordon fan I just don't think at this time that they are on the same level.
Please consider getting to know new Overall System. Thanks.

# 35 Jakeness23 @ 09/05/14 04:48 PM
PJ at a 71 makes sense. He may not get all that much playing time this year since he's behind Stephenson, Hendo, and Jeffrey Taylor but I think that'll be good for him. Will probably be one of those late bloomers like Danny Green.

# 36 ojandpizza @ 09/05/14 04:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Proven_Winner
He can handle the ball, shoot, athletic as hell, and his defense is not james hardenesque so it's not hard to believe he got a fairly decent rating.

He's an average shooter and ball handler for a SG/PG player. His shot is streaky, he only shot 37% from the COLLEGE 3 (20something % in summer league), and a mere 69% from free throws..

Here is my issue with it, he's rated higher than James Ennis.. Ennis is also an amazing athlete, was his conferences player of the year rather than a player off the bench, he then went to play professionally in the NBL, was second in the league in scoring, 4th in rebounds, and if I'm not mistake was the MVP of the league.. He also should immediately be one of the better defensive rookies. He also tore it up in the summer league shooting over 50% and scoring 17ppg in only 25 minutes.

# 37 ecovyoudug @ 09/05/14 05:14 PM
Looks pretty good to me

# 38 Junior Moe @ 09/05/14 05:21 PM
These rating are bout what I expected. Overalls are subjective, so I don't get into who deserves what vs whom. It's the progression/regression model that concerns me. As long as that is taken care of, the overall ratings don't matter much.

# 39 seanbarkley @ 09/05/14 05:38 PM
Kinda a bit overrated at 1st sight but we'll see when we get the individual ratings. Hopefully Beds will be in charge of them if they show they don't deserve that OVR in preseason.

# 40 iLLosophy @ 09/05/14 06:21 PM
You all are forgetting this is supposed to be the best draft class since Lebron's.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.