Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 video, featuring Shaquille O'Neal and Ernie Johnson. Unfortunately, the video doesn't show exactly what they will be doing in the game.

The end of the video does show an exclusive for PlayStation users. They will receive a 10,000 Virtual Currency Bonus and PlayStation Plus subscribers will get an exclusive MyTEAM card pack.

It also shows something called The Stage, exclusive to PlayStation 4 users until November 7th. Hopefully we will hear exactly what The Stage is in the coming weeks.

The KD Bonus Pack is a pre-order bonus for all consoles. The PlayStation exclusives come with the game, no pre-order needed.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ojandpizza @ 09/08/14 09:27 PM
So is the mode exclusive to PS4, or just exclusive for that one month?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 62 Tybudd @ 09/08/14 09:55 PM
Awesome, where is the Thumbs up button

# 63 Ermolli @ 09/08/14 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDurant35
The KD preorder is available with the PSN download, on the PSN store, the description says you'll receive a locker code to unlock it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok thanks, I'll like to know more about the exclusive preorder thing but I guess it'll be on disks so it's all good.

# 64 STLRams @ 09/08/14 10:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HakeemOlajuwon
I'm a little disappointed there's no improvements for the legends.
They look very bad compared actual players
Even Jordan doesn't look like Jordan in NBA2K14

but i'm happy Legends still here

Very disappointing......

# 65 KingTocco @ 09/08/14 10:40 PM
What's up with the Playstation exclusive? I'm paying 60 bucks for the game just like PS4 owners...disappointed

# 66 JwP23 @ 09/08/14 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Is he worthy of a 99?

I keed, I keed
This guy lol.. always gonna be bitter

# 67 HealyMonster @ 09/08/14 11:54 PM
Man 2k needs to show us what they are doing in your game already! If they tease me any more, I'm going to start thinking I got friend zoned.

# 68 lakers24 @ 09/09/14 01:14 AM
Few things I think need to be said:

1. No the legends faces aren't touched, when have they ever been? Hell, they barely even changed current players faces on last gen! So Idk what the hell y'all were expecting. If it's one thing I've come to acknowledge from 2k is that their art team is a bit lacking(which is why I'm glad this is coming to PC).

2. This "Stage" crap sounds like something that'll deal with online(as usual) just like the "Playstation Court) was in the Park last year. It isn't nothing major so I honestly don't understand all this hoopla over it, but I'm guessing you guys may think it has to do with Legends when I'm pretty sure it doesn't.

3. It's 1 month, I mean seriously. We're in here complaining about a measly preorder bonus that is a 1 month exclusive? Not a game, not a game. Not the game I go out there and buy and play everyday like it's my last. Not the game my fingers a die for, but a 1 month exclusive preorder bonus.

# 69 snocone @ 09/09/14 01:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBean8
No matter what the "stage" is, a month is a long time for an exclusive mode in which everyone is paying $60+ for.

Selfishly, I am hoping it has something to do w/ MyTeam or something else I am not really interested in because I won't be into it anyways.
Maybe its part of the mythical MyCheerleader mode

# 70 CaCHooKa Man @ 09/09/14 01:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kobebryant824
What's up with the Playstation exclusive? I'm paying 60 bucks for the game just like PS4 owners...disappointed

Sony paid for it just like they did with Destiny and how Microsoft pays for Call of Duty DLC, FIFA Ultimate Team Legends, etc.

# 71 lakers24 @ 09/09/14 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeBean8
No matter what the "stage" is, a month is a long time for an exclusive mode in which everyone is paying $60+ for.

Selfishly, I am hoping it has something to do w/ MyTeam or something else I am not really interested in because I won't be into it anyways.
Well that's gaming nowadays. Sucks but is what it is. This is what console wars get you

# 72 tsbmolina @ 09/09/14 05:30 AM
Some screens for you.

# 73 tsbmolina @ 09/09/14 05:40 AM
Give my boy Patrick Ewing some love. There's something that's a bit off about him. I know we can get a more accurate presentation of him.

# 74 midwestking100 @ 09/09/14 05:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Give my boy Patrick Ewing some love. There's something that's a bit off about him. I know we can get a more accurate presentation of him.
I've been saying this for the past year. 2k still won't listen.

# 75 Goffs @ 09/09/14 06:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tsbmolina
Well...at least they showed his face....I'm not sure about Shaq though...all you see is the back of his head in that video.

# 76 seanbarkley @ 09/09/14 06:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Well...at least they showed his face....I'm not sure about Shaq though...all you see is the back of his head in that video.
Here you have it

# 77 PJBrownHeat @ 09/09/14 07:36 AM
I'm still alone to think that paint is not a classic paint.
Penny hardaway face is good

Oneal skin bad
Ewing hair style bad on tip off.

Looks bad in general. Looks like fake!!

All the moov of shaq are not good because he did it with the other hand.
Ewing shot bad. Starcks haircut bad.

Etc etc etc etc etc etc

Horace grant googles bad, looks like a robot!
generic shoes white and blue ....
Shaq free throw hasn't been improved!

# 78 Goffs @ 09/09/14 07:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Here you have it

lol that's why you see the back of his head more

# 79 PJBrownHeat @ 09/09/14 07:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
lol that's why you see the back of his head more
Looks like shaqfu on megadrive!!!

# 80 rbfn04 @ 09/09/14 09:46 AM
How can you not love Shaq?

Shaq's shot is on point

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.