Home
FIFA 15 News Post

The FIFA 15 demo is now available on Xbox One (queue it up here) and weighs in at 3.07GB total. The playable teams in this year's demo include:
  • Borussia Dortmund
  • Napoli
  • PSG (Paris Saint Germain)
  • FC Barcelona
  • Boca Juniors
  • Chelsea
  • Manchester City
  • Liverpool
If a PS4 version of the demo happens, it will most likely be up sometime tomorrow afternoon. Be sure to leave your impressions here on what you play!

UPDATE: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for Xbox 360. Click here to queue it up.

UPDATE #2: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PC. (Another link here)

UPDATE #3: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PS3.

UPDATE #4: The FIFA 15 demo is available now for PS4.

UPDATE: The demo launches on September 9/10 for Xbox One (already available for Xbox One in North America), PlayStation 4, PC, PS3 and Xbox 360 (Gold Members; Silver Members from September 16). Dates and timing vary depending on platform and location.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 421 japsubie @ 09/16/14 01:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradingwolves
I overlooked the Chelsea avatar, but this is too much... You'd have a better shot at winning if you played with Blackpool!
hahaha i know, im not the average fan, i respect almost all teams but i do have my teams. chelsea is certainly my favorite. but i will admit, that i respect what man u. is doing this year, love van gaal, and they made a few good moves. di maria i thought was definitely the best/most needed, and i think hes already paying off from those last two games, great passing

# 422 japsubie @ 09/16/14 03:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradingwolves
Respect that, though I could never start a career mode with any BPL team other than UTD, I'd feel dirty. Now starting with a League 2 team and coming up to the BPL to challenge Man Utd I'll do, hopefully, stupid 15 year cap.

Anyway we can agree, this demo was great, and the full version will be amazing, and I have an $80 gift card for Best Buy from signing up with Kodoo from a Best Buy store, so it's free for me! Life is great.

haha nice!! im hoping to find a deal for the pc version but i probably wont have any luck, im gonna have to wait to get it a few weeks after release :'(

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.