Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

Josh Looman just tweeted out a host of fixes for CFM in Madden 15. The fixes are currently for online leagues only, but offline leagues will get the fixes soon.

In case you can't see the above image:
  1. Fixed the cost of man and zone coverage, as it was too low.
  2. Made sure that you now earn more for drills in game prep than normal activities.
  3. OLB and MLBs can now upgrade power moves.
  4. Fixed the owner mode issue with not being able to sign a player with a $0 signing bonus.
  5. Fixed the issue where you could earn less than the minimum displayed for game prep activities.
  6. Fixed desync issues associated with defensive graphics settings.
Have you noticed any differences?

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 NDAlum @ 09/10/14 10:19 AM
1. Sounds good. Should be tough to upgrade vital attributes
2. With Luck last night I was able to earn 77 XP/hr in a 10 hour drill for just hitting submit and only 60 XP/hr for the 18 hour in-game drill. Not sure if it's really that well balanced yet. Will try again.
3. Solid fix
4. I don't user owner mode
5. Didn't see this issue before
6. YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# 2 niftyjets @ 09/10/14 10:26 AM
What are the desync graphic issues mean? what was the problem

# 3 NDAlum @ 09/10/14 10:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by niftyjets
What are the desync graphic issues mean? what was the problem
Users were having their game desync if settings such as kicking arc and tackle wedge were different

# 4 DNMHIII @ 09/10/14 10:54 AM
I haven't noticed any of that being fixed. I still get the dsync error message in online.

# 5 Marcus @ 09/10/14 10:55 AM
4. Fixed the owner mode issue with not being able to sign a player with a $0 signing bonus.
9:08am - 10 Sep 14

Will this help people/cpu that was playing owner mode that did not have enough funds to re-sign there players?

# 6 BadAssHskr @ 09/10/14 11:04 AM
These server side updates alone, make online CFM worth it's weight in gold.

I was hoping one of them would say "QB now gets rid of the ball faster" or something to that effect.

So glad EA is working on, and updating their product.

# 7 howboutdat @ 09/10/14 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NDAlum
Users were having their game desync if settings such as kicking arc and tackle wedge were different

Im not sure this is fixed, it wasnt just those two things causing it in settings, we tried with just having those two settings the same, still had numerous DC. seemed to us Toggle camera was also an issue, once we made that same for everyone had huge decrease in number of dc. I personally would love it if OS would allow a thread for all online leagues to post their findings on if the Desync issue seems to be fixed .cause really everyone shuold be able to use whatever settings they want and desyncs in an online league is a huge isssue! So can we get an offical thread up for this for online leagues to post their findings, cause if its not fixed, EA needs a good report of true testers to help them figure out what to try to fix it . Because last night, we had a game get desync 1st q ,then guy was told to have same 4 settings ( def graph, kick arc, camera angle, and toggle camera) and after he did, game played fine, no DC, and this was last night , so if updates been out, we not seeing it fixed i dont think, coulda just been that game, but we will def find out. This is why im asking for an official thread on OS for online leagues to report their findings.

# 8 l8knight1 @ 09/10/14 02:22 PM
I'm still watching for glitches fixes, such as QB Signature styles not working.

# 9 KrushEm12 @ 09/10/14 02:41 PM
Once again offline gets the shaft ..... maybe offliners can start a CFM in January .... Maybe Ishould wait till the super bowl 2 buy this game or not !!! Sorry offliners a patch for us will be last on the list .... WONDERFUL !!!

# 10 NFLHITMAN @ 09/10/14 02:45 PM
We still get desync errors in CFM. Had them last night.

We also have issues with simply connecting one user to the other where one guy sends league game invite and the other guy never receiving the invite at all. Here is a video of my roommate and I trying to play our league game.

We have 2 xbox one and 2 games with the same connection of over 50+ MB internet speed with both consoles having open nat.

You will see that we are separated by 1 room only and still never get the invites over and over again.

Watch "Madden 15 desyncs" on YouTube
Madden 15 desyncs: http://youtu.be/uUXAmPm2ctY

# 11 l8knight1 @ 09/10/14 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KrushEm12
Once again offline gets the shaft ..... maybe offliners can start a CFM in January .... Maybe Ishould wait till the super bowl 2 buy this game or not !!! Sorry offliners a patch for us will be last on the list .... WONDERFUL !!!
I'm optimistic for glitch and offline fixes. Sitting tight.

# 12 NDAlum @ 09/10/14 02:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN

We also have issues with simply connecting one user to the other where one guy sends league game invite and the other guy never receiving the invite at all. Here is a video of my roommate and I trying to play our league game.

We have 2 xbox one and 2 games with the same connection of over 50+ MB internet speed with both consoles having open nat.

You will see that we are separated by 1 room only and still never get the invites over and over again.

I'm wondering if these issues are because Madden has users play P2P and not on a central server. I can't think of another game that even comes remotely close to the level of frustration I experience with Madden and connectivity issues.

I'm typically a level-headed person but I've been so upset and frustrated and whatever else you want to call it when I've had connection issues.

Drives. Me. Insane.

# 13 BleedGreen710 @ 09/10/14 02:51 PM
As I scrolled down I had my fingers crossed there would be a fix to the draft classes, but sadly no. hopefully next time.

For those wondering, like 80% of players in draft classes have dreads and like 90% have revolution helmets. Also the equipment and stature of the players is usually pretty strange and abnormal. Not to mention the players with white guy pictures and black guy skin tones.

For someone who plays CFMs that go on for years and years, this is a glaring issue that I really hope gets fixed before my CFM gets to the point where the only players left are from the draft classes.

# 14 howboutdat @ 09/10/14 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFLHITMAN

Sadly i figured this was the case, they dont even know what is really causing the Desyncs , so thats the first real issue . Im willing to bet it has alot to do with the cameras , especially toggle camera settings being different,Ea just needs to create a real thread, and let all those of us in online league leagues run tests for them and post our findings, to help them pinpoint the real issue, Otherwise , dont friggin say you fixed something , you aint fixed! dang ea pisses me off so bad

# 15 Retropyro @ 09/10/14 04:28 PM
Why are people saying it fixed nothing because they were still getting the desync last night? The update was done today, not last night.

# 16 fjackson18 @ 09/10/14 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retropyro
Why are people saying it fixed nothing because they were still getting the desync last night? The update was done today, not last night.
This was a written note on what was fixed in last weeks online update.

# 17 callmetaternuts @ 09/10/14 05:47 PM
Do you need to do anything to get this and will it work in existing CFMs

# 18 ATLBrayden @ 09/10/14 06:06 PM
Still getting desync errors...

# 19 The JareBear @ 09/10/14 06:47 PM
In some cases the desyncs are due to user routers not having certain ports open.

I'm hesitant to change my settings from what the league has set just yet. Whatever we have done so far has worked for me

# 20 The JareBear @ 09/10/14 06:51 PM
Also, I think desyncs causes by settings are in large part due to precious play being on or off.

Only games I've seen desync have had at least one user with previous play on.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.