Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

We have posted several new NBA 2K15 screenshots featuring Julius Randle, Serge Ibaka, Gasol brothers, Jose Calderon, some MyLEAGUE, mock draft, customize league, social media and more.

Be sure to check them out and let us know what you may spot!

NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Anthony292 @ 09/10/14 03:36 PM
Finally wingspan in the game

# 22 lakers24 @ 09/10/14 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anthony292
Finally wingspan in the game
It was in 2k14 as well

# 23 cdk10 @ 09/10/14 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by stillfeelme
Yeah probably L for Latest meeasurable wingspan. Prospects usually get measured every year at different camps
L might be for "listed". I saw somewhere that certain schools and agents might be a little generous on listing a players height or wingspan and once you actually draft him he might be shorter. Depending on how well you scout him and the level of scout you have. Pretty cool feature.

# 24 stillfeelme @ 09/10/14 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cdk10
L might be for "listed". I saw somewhere that certain schools and agents might be a little generous on listing a players height or wingspan and once you actually draft him he might be shorter. Depending on how well you scout him and the level of scout you have. Pretty cool feature.
Wow this game is deep. This is a real simulation. I missed that. Yeah I believe what you posted then. I was going off how draftexpress usually has it by year and where the measureable was taking at. 2013 Nike camp, 2014 ABCD Adidas camp etc.

# 25 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/10/14 03:46 PM
Randle looks spot on

# 26 SimBaller @ 09/10/14 04:07 PM
Listed Wingspan. You don't know the Actual Wingspan until more scouting is done, or he chooses to attend the Draft Combine (where actual is recorded).

# 27 countryboy @ 09/10/14 04:12 PM
This game man....you guys are just rocking!

# 28 tsbmolina @ 09/10/14 04:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Listed Wingspan. You don't know the Actual Wingspan until more scouting is done, or he chooses to attend the Draft Combine (where actual is recorded).
Will the wingspan always be listed on the more generous but inaccurate side or will there be instances where its actually longer then listed?

# 29 tsbmolina @ 09/10/14 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Has anyone else noticed everybody LWS except for #2 Gabriel Barber is 4 inches bigger than their height? That isn't normal
Well I guess that's where universal editing will come in handy.

# 30 jeremym480 @ 09/10/14 04:21 PM

Spoiler

# 31 ojandpizza @ 09/10/14 04:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeBadge
Pick and Roll Defense IQ and Help Defense IQ!!!

This confirms that "average" guys like Deandre Jordan should be studs on this years game. Those are arguably the two strongest areas of his game lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 32 AgaliareptX @ 09/10/14 04:24 PM
I'm real hyped for MyLeague and these new draft additions.

Not a fan of the fact that in that draft class that's shown, all 4 Top 10 PFs are 6'9" or shorter and there's a top 10 C that's 6'9". Hope that's just an inaccurate listing, but it's not often that listed heights are too SHORT. Usually they're too tall. I like the fact that they added inaccuracies though.

# 33 AceDawg5 @ 09/10/14 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ojandpizza
This confirms that "average" guys like Deandre Jordan should be studs on this years game. Those are arguably the two strongest areas of his game lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
If anything I would hope adding these types of attributes will make players like DJ and Ibaka and Noah valuable. In previous games non-scoring/energy type big men were useless. Definitely a step in the right direction taking each player's mental ability into account. But to your point I hope it doesn't lead to more games where ppl like Marcus Thornton and Jason Terry average dam near 30 a game cuz they mindlessly jack up shots.

# 34 24ct @ 09/10/14 04:45 PM
Moving & Standing Shot Ratings/Tendencies?? For Close/Mid/Three
Post Control
Offensive/Defensive Consistency
IQ Ratings for Pick & Roll/Help Defense

# 35 Rasco11 @ 09/10/14 04:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tarheels153369
Does the LWS column in the mock draft pick have something to do with wingspan?
Yep, good eye! Hopefully wingspan translates to future draftee player models!

Also, (2) 7-foot lottery picks from Memphis? Ummm...Change college to UK (Kentucky) please

# 36 Blackhail92 @ 09/10/14 05:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Zip
Correct me if im thinking out the box but if your overall is based off of your player "Player type" type than Melo "player type Offense" should be one of those players in the 90's correct he's one off the top two Offensive all around Skilled players in the game correct.
Yup that's what I was wondering as well. He shouldn't be far from KD if they are using the ratings in the way they say

# 37 CBfromCU32 @ 09/10/14 05:36 PM
So whats the catch? Lol there have to be flaws right?

# 38 RocketTMac1 @ 09/10/14 06:47 PM
My reaction when I saw Randle

My reaction when I saw the MyLeague layout, Love attributes, draft and realize that I haven't heard the best parts of this game.........

# 39 Saro1 @ 09/10/14 07:41 PM
New screenshot posted two hours ago by Ty Lawson in his Instagram account!

# 40 KingTocco @ 09/10/14 07:47 PM
YES THERE IS SIM INTERVENTION!!!

(Sorry I'm really excited)

This game looks absolutely incredible.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.