Home
Madden NFL 15 News Post

EA Sports has released their Madden NFL 15 week 2 roster update and as promised, they have removed Ray Rice from the game. Currently, when starting a CFM, he is still on the roster, but there are plans to have him removed there as well.

While there are users that currently have him in Ultimate Team, he will no longer be available in packs.

This roster update includes over 750 ratings and 300 equipment updates. Once EA Sports uploads the spreadsheet of all the changes, we will link it.

UPDATE: Here is a link to all of the updates in the week 2 roster update.

Game: Madden NFL 15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 42 - View All
Madden NFL 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 lisinas @ 09/12/14 11:50 AM
Its far from great even to casual fans and people who only closely follow one team , EA roster has been pretty bad overall for as long as i can remember .

# 42 SGMRock @ 09/12/14 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NYBorn81
Lol @ Stafford being a 90.
He is only 26 and has put up huge numbers since his rookie year even though he was injured a good part of the first 2 years. This season he has way more weapons that just CJ, guys that don't drop in the top ten of WR drop passes like guys he had last year, Durham.... When he had his best season so far the year they made the playoffs his receiving core and running game were better than last years but not as good as this years. Watch by the end of the year you won't be LOLing that 90 rating.

I sure wish the player editor let you edit consistency, potential and contract information. You can edit consistency but it just goes back to whatever it was and doesn't save it.

# 43 Cavicchi @ 09/12/14 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fjackson18
Was hoping they would have gotten the people on IR but no. just Lynch, Lee, Jones, and Weatherspoon.
Who is that Lynch on IR? The only Lynch that comes to mind is Marshawn but he's not injured.

# 44 SGMRock @ 09/12/14 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rudyjuly2
That's why I wish he would have 32 Madden fans from across the internet who he can get input on for his rosters. Each of those fans would represent one NFL team and provide proper depth charts, number changes etc.
I think having a fan of the team do that teams roster would be bias. They would get numbers and positions and all that right but I think their ratings would be bias. That's why I think it needs to be more than 1 person going over everything and coming up with a average of those ratings. If you have say 5 guys do independent rosters and then average them out.

# 45 rudyjuly2 @ 09/12/14 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
I think having a fan of the team do that teams roster would be bias. They would get numbers and positions and all that right but I think their ratings would be bias. That's why I think it needs to be more than 1 person going over everything and coming up with a average of those ratings. If you have say 5 guys do independent rosters and then average them out.
True with regards to ratings but not everyone is a homer. I can easily point out guys that are low but also too high (like Reshad Jones, Dallas Thomas, etc). But some of the biggest issues I see are guys in the wrong positions, messed up depth charts and wrong numbers. The hometown guys would still be a great resource for that.

# 46 Steve_OS @ 09/12/14 01:06 PM

# 47 azdawgpound @ 09/12/14 01:22 PM
Wow so now he's docking guys that haven't played yet? vinston painter -6??? and Robert Nelson -3??? all because they switched postion's? when did this start happening don't ever remember players getting docked because they switched postion.

# 48 SGMRock @ 09/12/14 01:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Looking at that spreadsheet and seeing some of the number changes he makes to ratings I swear he makes up 90% of the changes just to make it look like he is doing something.

# 49 HC0023 @ 09/12/14 01:31 PM
Ellis Lankster cut by the jets and yet on the EA ROSTER for week #2 ,

# 50 SGMRock @ 09/12/14 01:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
Wow so now he's docking guys that haven't played yet? vinston painter -6??? and Robert Nelson -3??? all because they switched postion's? when did this start happening don't ever remember players getting docked because they switched postion.
Not only that I don't agree with him making major changes to guys because of one good or bad game. I mean if its a rookie and you had them way underrated/overrated to start with then sure. But a vet that has one bad game I think that is being hasty. I don't like Romo but his stat changes crack me up for just one bad game. Same with Brady, his OL sucked bad in that game against Miami, I don't think that has anything to do with his skills. Also I was just browsing through Detroit players and their Center Raiola had a -3 to AWR like a 14 year NFL vet got 3 points more stupid since preseason. :P

I think he makes too many changes based on numbers and not the situations. Like why lower a RB ratings when his team faced the best run stop defense in the league this past week as an example. I think proven players especially can't be judged on a one game basis.

# 51 lisinas @ 09/12/14 01:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC0023
Ellis Lankster cut by the jets and yet on the EA ROSTER for week #2 ,
Jokes on you Lankster resigned with the team today when Mcfadden got cut .

# 52 HC0023 @ 09/12/14 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lisinas
Jokes on you Lankster resigned with the team today when Mcfadden got cut .
AWESOME NEWS now i can cut Mcfadden LOL , Good looking out my fellow Madden Brother

# 53 lisinas @ 09/12/14 01:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SGMRock
Not only that I don't agree with him making major changes to guys because of one good or bad game. I mean if its a rookie and you had them way underrated/overrated to start with then sure. But a vet that has one bad game I think that is being hasty. I don't like Romo but his stat changes crack me up for just one bad game. Same with Brady, his OL sucked bad in that game against Miami, I don't think that has anything to do with his skills. Also I was just browsing through Detroit players and their Center Raiola had a -3 to AWR like a 14 year NFL vet got 3 points more stupid since preseason. :P

I think he makes too many changes based on numbers and not the situations. Like why lower a RB ratings when his team faced the best run stop defense in the league this past week as an example. I think proven players especially can't be judged on a one game basis.
I think its proven that whoever makes these changes from EA (Moore it is ?) is incompetent to say the least . Just look at my post in the 4th page , what did i say ? " For example last year when Broncos were on good run EA started giving boosts to literally every broncos player on the team no matter if he even played and no matter how he performed on the field"

And here we go with that cr#p again this year . Some players didnt even appear on the field and they get -rating , Brady faced excellent pass rushing team with patriots awful o-line and he gets -rating . Jesus EA , hire someone who can actually do this with some common sense.

# 54 BleedGreen710 @ 09/12/14 01:56 PM
so ray rice cant be obtained in packs anymore on ultimate team.. how do you complete the ravens collection? im assuming they must have removed him from it? if not.. im going to be a very rich man cause I have his card

# 55 fjackson18 @ 09/12/14 02:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavicchi
Who is that Lynch on IR? The only Lynch that comes to mind is Marshawn but he's not injured.
Corey Lunch a Safety on the Colts. he has been on IR for a while in real life.

# 56 wordtobigbird @ 09/12/14 06:25 PM
Well, at least they fixed the Falcons defensive positions/depth chart somewhat.

# 57 Find_the_Door @ 09/12/14 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdawgpound
The funniest was Cowboys TE James Hanna is suddenly slower after playing the San Francisco 49ers. -_-

I just don't understand why they are so quick to change ratings? At most ratings should be touched bi-weekly if not quarterly. You don't have any sample size to work off of.

If a guy has a truly outstanding game (Jerome Harrison, Browns RB) that clearly exceeds his ratings then give him an immediate boost. Updates should only adjust transactions/equipment/traits. Ratings changes SHOULD ONLY come after a solid body of work is assessed.

Weekly ratings updates are an utter failure when it comes to Madden.

# 58 DNMHIII @ 09/13/14 01:07 AM
Anquan Boldin (81) 49ers WR WR:1 91 1 AWR: 97 (+1); CTH: 94 (+2); SPC: 90 (+6); RTE: 79 (-4)

Wow Donny M just wow. Where does this guys come up with this stuff? I know he has to manipulate stuff to keep the OVR in check, but 79 RTE for Boldin?

Does Donny Moore even watch football? that's just pathetic IMO.

# 59 LBzrule @ 09/13/14 08:51 AM
Still waiting for Jimmy Smith to get the ratings boost he deserves. Last week when he was one on one with AJ Green 3 catches 17 yards. This week he limited Antonio Brown in a major way and forced Big Ben to move to his other reads, which allowed the pass rush to be all in his grille. Don't know what it going to take but Smith has been one of our top defenders since the middle of last season.

# 60 jdl24 @ 09/13/14 01:21 PM
I must be missing something. We can't adjust player ratings in CFM?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.