Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 141 JSensui @ 09/11/14 06:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zrtelford
It's the world we live in. People troll these forums waiting to make the next great post that will be a first, or a find. Unfortunately it ends up most people talk out of their asses. the game will be good if not great. series is top notch like the MLB show. Of course it will have things we can nitpick. but doing so from a short video taken with an off screen camera phone is really remarkable. wish I had the time or energy to do so.
I don't want to stir something up, but if most fans who haven't seen the game in a true HD format (as in, not cam footage) aren't able to appreciate the "finer details" of the gameplay, then it's not the fans fault. That's basically what happens when you don't offer much direct feed footage to the fans. It's the result of having "mystery box marketing" ---fans can only react to what they see.

So it's not really fair to imply that fans are spoiled or anything like that. We can only talk about what we're given.

# 142 scottyp180 @ 09/11/14 06:18 PM
Has this been confirmed as either cpu vs human or cpu vs cpu? If the is in fact cpu vs human I like that there is no cursor under players, just names.

# 143 ncaafootball14markus @ 09/11/14 06:20 PM
am i the ONLY ONE that started laughing as soon as they showed Shaq talking?!?!

# 144 worstsportsgamer1977 @ 09/11/14 06:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Off-screen SD is the new HD? Oh... ok.

Not one person at the Gamestop expo said "this looks the same as last year." People were genuinely excited about the details, additions and gameplay. One person says it "feels like an entirely new game."

Everyone was raving about the details put into NBA 2K15.
i hope you guys did not change the controls again. when you say it feels like a new game i have a feeling i have to learn new controls again.

# 145 Daddy123 @ 09/11/14 06:23 PM
Quote:
It will come, and I will walk away victorious. We have LOTS of surprises in store.
You better hit a game winner with Kobe again

# 146 23 @ 09/11/14 06:27 PM
Quote:

Not one person at the Gamestop expo said "this looks the same as last year." People were genuinely excited about the details, additions and gameplay. One person says it "feels like an entirely new game."

Yeah but this is why I made the quip last week about info release.

Those people saw the game talked to you guys about it etc. ......

It's been much less revealed here online and a ton of "its coming soon" remarks, but people are still in the dark a bit.

So when you take this long you stand the chance of getting one upped by regular Dave and the likes with crappy footage.

Got to give it to davez and leftos who revealed quite a bit and people were excited to hear the details.

Beyond my league and shaq and ernie people don't know much else really.

# 147 Dr. Banner @ 09/11/14 06:35 PM
Quote:

I always find it hard being completely honest in front of the creators of something too. 😊

# 148 rbfn04 @ 09/11/14 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SageInfinite
The game's aren't held to the same standard, which is why I hardly visit this forum. I'm happy with the game, no need for me to discuss it in detail.

Make a solid game and it's the "same" and "stale". Make games so terrible they can't release and people are jumping for joy because you actually released a product. Make minor improvements they're crowning you....
When the game is this solid you'll never see a big jump from a year to the next.

# 149 Noel. @ 09/11/14 06:38 PM
I won't say anything bad really based on this video. But I can't say anything good either. I will wait to a proper video.

# 150 Goffs @ 09/11/14 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Banner
I always find it hard being completely honest in front of the creators of something too. 😊
Since when are LD2K and Ronnie2K creators of the game? Besides that....here's a thought...could the people that played the game genuinely liked what they saw? It's mind blowing right?

Even if people were to criticize they're big boys and can handle criticism...

# 151 turty11 @ 09/11/14 06:56 PM
Quote:

and how many of these people were hardcore simheads rather than casual/fanboys?

you need to get people on the game who will tear it a new one with the problems so they can get fixed...

# 152 Goffs @ 09/11/14 07:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by turty11
you need to get people on the game who will tear it a new one with the problems so they can get fixed...
You mean like Da_Czar and OG?

# 153 The 24th Letter @ 09/11/14 07:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Since when are LD2K and Ronnie2K creators of the game? Besides that....here's a thought...could the people that played the game genuinely liked what they saw? It's mind blowing right?

Even if people were to criticize they're big boys and can handle criticism...

Wait LD2k doesn't make NBA 2K?

but he has 2k in his name.

# 154 23 @ 09/11/14 07:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
You mean like Da_Czar and OG?
Pffttt

Well put by Mike Wang

He means people from CSI OS

# 155 Guard-ian @ 09/11/14 07:09 PM
Very unimpressive video... Anyway 2k15 is a must buy to me, just because of Myleague and the return of Online Leagues... because they are back, right? I mean ala 2k11 and not the mess of 2k14 next gen...

Cheers! ;-)

# 156 NINJAK2 @ 09/11/14 07:12 PM
Quote:
looks to me like bigs run just as fast as wings still.

also why is kyrie not taking a wide open 3 at the beginning of the video.. you dont pass up that shot
He is playing with LeBron now turty11-He no longer has a green light to jack up shots...

# 157 allBthere @ 09/11/14 07:12 PM
I can't tell in the video, but I hope when a user decides to 'turbo' or sprint, you just kind of do it. in 2k14 if you pull the trigger, you actually slow down before you sprint and it ruins it a lot of the time. It exaggerated the problem when using a big man and the transition/fast break game can suffer if it's used sometimes.

# 158 bjthomas121 @ 09/11/14 07:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Wait LD2k doesn't make NBA 2K?

but he has 2k in his name.
No he does the marketing part of the game like Ronnie. If I'm not mistaken

# 159 HowDareI @ 09/11/14 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bjthomas121
No he does the marketing part of the game like Ronnie. If I'm not mistaken
The joke

Your head

# 160 gremdog8 @ 09/11/14 07:17 PM
Quote:
looks to me like bigs run just as fast as wings still.

also why is kyrie not taking a wide open 3 at the beginning of the video.. you dont pass up that shot
You seen Perkins keeping up with Reggie Jackson too ? I loved that little post up/fade away jumper KD did in the beginning then hated that spacing on the next play down the court with Varejao just standing there on the 3pt line wing cluttering up space with Kyrie and Love. I liked the little hesitation Kyrie done and pulled up and made that free throw line jumper. I like the contact animations when contesting shots but hard to tell what 2k14 issues linger till you get the sticks in your own hands and not camera phone vids.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.