Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Twitter user @javibbns sent me these videos he captured from the NBA House in Madrid.

Confirmed player ratings:

Lakers

J. Lin - 77
K. Bryant - 89
W. Johnson - 73
C. Boozer - 78
J. Hill - 76
N. Young - 78
E. Davis - 73
J. Randle - 76
S. Nash - 76
R. Kelly 71
R. Sacre - 67
J. Clarkson - 70
X. Henry - 73

Warriors

S. Curry - 89
K. Thompson - 82
A. Iguodala - 82
D. Lee - 82
A. Bogut - 80
H. Barnes - 76
D. Green - 77
S. Livingston - 74
M. Speights - 72
B. Rush - 69
D. Kuzmic - 67
N. Nedovic - 67
F. Ezeli - 67

Lakers and Warriors Ratings

NBA 2K15 Game Intro Cavs vs. Knicks

NBA 2K15 Gameplay Knicks vs. Cavs Part 1

NBA 2K15 Gameplay - Knicks vs. Cavs Part 2

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ffaacc03 @ 09/12/14 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
They will vni

It will be awesome and you will LOVE it.

#YourTimeHasCome
You should have PMed him, now I will be glued here until I see when would that be, maybe until they present the video and even further, hehehe ... given how some sim heads have recently reinforced the 2K staff, shouldnt be difficult to get such pettition come true ... am truely sallivating with such prospect .

For future iterations, they should tape a few matches between them (DaCzar, Bed, Mike, OG, etc) and release it as part of their normal advertising/marketing/public relation campaigns.

# 22 SouthBeach @ 09/12/14 11:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
They will vni

It will be awesome and you will LOVE it.

#YourTimeHasCome
Lol.

LD23K

# 23 23 @ 09/12/14 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
You should have PMed him, now I will be glued here until I see when would that be, maybe until they present the video and even further, hehehe ... given how some sim heads have recently reinforced the 2K staff, shouldnt be difficult to get such pettition come true ... am truely sallivating with such prospect .

For future iterations, they should tape a few matches between them (DaCzar, Bed, Mike, OG, etc) and release it as part of their normal advertising/marketing/public relation campaigns.
I'll make sure to pass it to the devs.

In other news there are more announcements next week 2k is excitedto share with you, plus some awesome news for you to chew on in a couple of hours! #NBA2K15

# 24 Bowinkle08 @ 09/12/14 11:30 AM
only one player on the lakers is above 80. and that player is coming off of injury and has been in the league since moses parted the red sea. dang my team is going thru it this yr.

# 25 Mintsa @ 09/12/14 11:32 AM
Wasn't it confirmed already that 2K15 had player intros ??

I'm not seeing it in these recent vids.

# 26 ffaacc03 @ 09/12/14 11:33 AM
Quote:

ooops, am getting older and slow thinking ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vni
Lawl. My sarcasm detector just broke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Lol.

LD23K
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'll make sure to pass it to the devs.

In other news there are more announcements next week 2k is excitedto share with you, plus some awesome news for you to chew on in a couple of hours! #NBA2K15

Had you attached a gif, I might have caught it, hehehe

# 27 23 @ 09/12/14 11:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa

Is not injuries every time. They added variety to not be monotonous

# 28 tsbmolina @ 09/12/14 11:34 AM
Quote:

Older build by the looks of it

# 29 Mintsa @ 09/12/14 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Is not injuries every time. They added variety to not be monotonous
??? What ?

# 30 ffaacc03 @ 09/12/14 11:36 AM
Quote:
??? What ?
Intros, ment intros ... unless I am really getting older and missed that too, lol

# 31 23 @ 09/12/14 11:38 AM
I'm on tapatalk sorry for the typos and no gifs

30 years ago,*#NBA2K11*cover athlete Michael Jordan signed 1st contract w/ Chicago Bulls. Today you'll see him in trailer for*#NBA2K15*#

# 32 J_Posse @ 09/12/14 11:38 AM
Quote:
??? What ?
I think he meant intro's every time, but maybe I'm wrong.

LMAO

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 33 bjthomas121 @ 09/12/14 11:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
I'm on tapatalk sorry for the typos and no gifs

30 years ago,*#NBA2K11*cover athlete Michael Jordan signed 1st contract w/ Chicago Bulls. Today you'll see him in trailer for*#NBA2K15*#
The new My Team trailer?

# 34 El_Poopador @ 09/12/14 11:58 AM
I hate to be so negative, but I really just can't seen any improvements in the way of footplanting from last gen. Especially with that being one of the most touted features of Eco-Motion. Momentum and footplanting just don't play a factor from what I've seen thus far.

# 35 Mintsa @ 09/12/14 12:04 PM
Quote:
Intros, ment intros ... unless I am really getting older and missed that too, lol
Your right. I think he means intros are random and don't show up everytime. That way you don't sick of them so quick. I wonder if it's an entire intro sequence (visitors, home, coaches etc) or just a quick little snip (like just showing Lebron at the very end and then going to tip off ?

I'd guess it might just be the 2nd option.....

# 36 Vni @ 09/12/14 12:25 PM
Quote:

Man that guy was never gonna make it.

#HisTimeHasGone

# 37 angelstrout @ 09/12/14 12:29 PM
Please tell me this is the PS2 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 38 tsbmolina @ 09/12/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelstrout
Please tell me this is the PS2 version?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cops sirens blaring, troll alert

# 39 vito100 @ 09/12/14 12:40 PM
Quote:
Your right. I think he means intros are random and don't show up everytime. That way you don't sick of them so quick. I wonder if it's an entire intro sequence (visitors, home, coaches etc) or just a quick little snip (like just showing Lebron at the very end and then going to tip off ?

I'd guess it might just be the 2nd option.....
Already confirmed they are full intros with whole lineup intros... Just doesnt happen every time so it doesn't get repetitive.

# 40 Mintsa @ 09/12/14 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vito100
Already confirmed they are full intros with whole lineup intros... Just doesnt happen every time so it doesn't get repetitive.
Awesome. Cant wait to see it !

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.