Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 trailer, titled "What If"...

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 KyotoCarl @ 09/14/14 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoSoisNiCEx414
Old build is always the excuse, lol it will be Oct 1st and people will say it's a old build. Haha
And it has always been a legitimate excuse cause once the game has been released the things complained about have been fixed.

# 102 KyotoCarl @ 09/14/14 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Wouldn't happen. Shaq & Webber have beef going on because CWebb thinks Shaq took his spot on Inside The NBA. Ever since then they have not gotten along.
He's talking about the draft in 94.

# 103 angelstrout @ 09/14/14 10:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoAwesome
Wouldn't happen. Shaq & Webber have beef going on because CWebb thinks Shaq took his spot on Inside The NBA. Ever since then they have not gotten along.

We are taking about hypothetical events that could of happen when they played not something that happen after 5 yrs retirement lol. In reality I don't think they like each other way back in the '93 draft thus Magic trading CWebb for Penny.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 104 VDusen04 @ 09/14/14 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
And it has always been a legitimate excuse cause once the game has been released the things complained about have been fixed.
I would not be so sure about that. Sometimes things are fixed (Jordan's tongue color in 2K11), sometimes they are not (Hakeem Olajuwon's goggles in 2K14, Chicago Stadium's court art). One way or another, I believe inaccuracies are worth pointing out and based upon the times where things don't get fixed, I think it's fair to wonder how seemingly (with an emphasis on seemingly) obvious aspects slip through the cracks (i.e. the aforementioned center line at the Chicago Stadium).

# 105 midwestking100 @ 09/15/14 01:50 PM
I really hope 2k's art team will take notice of this thread.

# 106 midwestking100 @ 09/15/14 01:54 PM
Another example of the PC mod's from NLSC art work:

# 107 midwestking100 @ 09/15/14 02:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBulls
Nope, but I wonder if they ever read these boards. I've never seen any art guys from either basketball company on any of these forums. It's a shame there's no direct communication.
I wish they would take notice of this thread. I just want to play on an authentic and accurate classic NBA courts.

# 108 JBulls @ 09/15/14 03:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by midwestking100
I wish they would take notice of this thread. I just want to play on an authentic and accurate classic NBA courts.
Then you'll have to get it on PC

# 109 simcity24 @ 09/16/14 12:12 PM
SERIOUS QUESTION from a MYTeam newb...Both in NBA 2k and Madden I have never seen the lure of myteam mode. I am an association and myGM typa guy, but by the reaction this trailer it seems like I am missing out on a great game mode, even though my experience with it initially has been too confusing to play.

Does anyone care to explain the lure and fun of MYTeam mode, particularly to a MyGM guy. By the description it seems like a fantasy draft league or something...what is so fun about it? (and im not asking sarcastically)...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.