Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video from IpodKingCarter, featuring the Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks.

Post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 diehardknicksfan @ 09/13/14 04:41 PM
Looks like my boy STAT still got some game in him

Saw that dunk icon next to his name

# 2 eye guy @ 09/13/14 04:41 PM
Looks nice. Im still on last gen so anything next gen looks good...

# 3 eaglesfan27 @ 09/13/14 04:50 PM
I can't wait to get my hands on this game

# 4 Blackhail92 @ 09/13/14 04:50 PM
Looks like my man amare is still a beast lol and Knicks were definitely running triangle if you look carefully. Wish we saw some ratings though

# 5 Sports fanantic @ 09/13/14 04:51 PM
Why in every video leaked, there's music in the background and no commentary from the game?

# 6 Clappington @ 09/13/14 04:52 PM
Loved the jab step by wade at 0:40 mark did not like the pass at 1:00 mark he did the wrong pass led to a tip pass.

# 7 Mintsa @ 09/13/14 04:53 PM
Man......the animations look extra smooth this year. Great job!!

# 8 thedream2k13 @ 09/13/14 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by diehardknicksfan
Looks like my boy STAT still got some game in him

Saw that dunk icon next to his name
thats disgusting getting by on name recognition lol

Also that wade shot at 47sec is a glitch shot in 2k14 that almost always goes in. Hope this isnt the case in 15

# 9 BluFu @ 09/13/14 04:55 PM
dribbling and man defense looks awesome

# 10 IpodKingCarter @ 09/13/14 04:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sports fanantic
Why in every video leaked, there's music in the background and no commentary from the game?
because the build that ppl are playing prior to release doesn't have the commentary in it. They do that every year.

# 11 Tonyattia @ 09/13/14 05:02 PM
Looks like a polished 2k14 which was, if you ask me, all they needed. If the majority of the cheese is gone or limited, they have good defensive rotations, and you can actually play defense against dunks and alley oops instead of stuck in helpless animations count me in. I know the modes will be fire

# 12 PippenAintEasy @ 09/13/14 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
thats disgusting getting by on name recognition
He put up 16 and 6 on 58% FG, 81% FT, and almost 1 BPG in ~28 minutes a game in the last 2 months of the season.

What's disgusting is people think he's a scrub because he's injury prone. He's still damn good, just not at staying healthy.

# 13 oMarcus2Ko @ 09/13/14 05:14 PM
The Man Ipod Got some Gameplay before the Actual Team-up? Big Ups, looks solid.

# 14 TheRealMrRager_ @ 09/13/14 05:18 PM
That was the CPU, right? I see they still stand around on offense and shoot like in the clock and they make it..

# 15 ffaacc03 @ 09/13/14 05:30 PM
Everything looked smooth, even when Wade did that ackward pass (it wasnt the right context but looked good inspite of that).

What I didnt like tho (at all), even if it was on a pro setting, was that apparently contested shots were going in on a ridicuosly rate ... hopefully this isnt a result of the changes made for the shot meter and rather due to setting only.

Looking forward for an official 2K sim heads match video.

# 16 thedream2k13 @ 09/13/14 05:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ffaacc03
Everything looked smooth, even when Wade did that ackward pass (it wasnt the right context but looked good inspite of that).

What I didnt like tho (at all), even if it was on a pro setting, was that apparently contested shots were going in on a ridicuosly rate ... hopefully this isnt a result of the changes made for the shot meter and rather due to setting only.

Looking forward for an official 2K sim heads match video.

ronnie and LD2k are the only two you will see playing before release like aways and they barely run plays or play their own defense. Hopefully with the new blood working for them, 2 others can step up and steam official gameplay

# 17 luda06 @ 09/13/14 05:43 PM
This footage looks terrible.

The second Knicks possession featured a triangle play with Amare in the high post, and I'm assuming he's reading the defense to determine if Miami sends someone to cheat from the weak side of the floor. Either that, or he's waiting for Calderon to take his sweet time around a screen set by Anthony. These reads should be much quicker, and put more pressure on the defense, to force an extra defender over, and have some true ball movement with a purpose.

Speaking of ball movement, I absolutely hate when players get stuck on an island (ball handler picks up his dribble, and no teammates come over to receive an easier pass), yet I see evidence of that with Chalmers' failed drive attempt. So, I can only imagine there will be the usual stolen pass that stems from such scenarios.

The A.I. still appears to have no general purpose besides running sets that involve their star players. It's annoying to see players still jogging/walking around screens, and their defender screened by their own teammates. It's also unacceptable to feature teams casually initiating their sets considering the fact they have 24 seconds to score.

The slow developing offense will render certain plays unusable in competitive settings. Also, how come the A.I. is unable to appear competent in isolation? Amare and Wade should have passed (or immediately shot) the ball, resetting the offense into a simpler play instead of attempting to cheese to the hoop or become idle for 2-3 seconds.

Maybe the A.I. shouldn't run plays designed to draw extra defenders until it's actually warranted? Like, when a player actually gets hot from the field, or if a player gets extremely close to a spot they're comfortable in scoring from?

Overall, the offensive A.I. lacks fluidity; the execution just isn't there. Why can't the A.I. calculate basic reads a human controlled team, or even a real NBA team would make on offense? Every read should have a branching decision to accommodate it, and it should happen within the span of 24 seconds, with desired shot attempts (relative to the defense).

# 18 ffaacc03 @ 09/13/14 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
ronnie and LD2k are the only two you will see playing before release like aways and they barely run plays or play their own defense. Hopefully with the new blood working for them, 2 others can step up and steam official gameplay
Hopefully, with Mr. President onboard I dont see how that cant be a possibility ... they could just release some footage, without showing who is playing, but that at least show some signs of sim approach.

Then again, to see Chris and Ronnie face off again would be as close a meter as this video to my apparent concern: shots going in at an abnormal rate inspite the D.

P.S:
Didnt liked how, once a player picks up his dribbling, the teammates still dont have the awareness to move into a better positioning to receive the subsequent pass ... hopefully that makes it way onto 16, long time overdue ... and you/they have come to expect from me: better if it is editable on a per team basis, just so we can choose to do not have it on for the bad offensive teams, so we can reflect the lack of awareness and cohesiveness of such teams.

# 19 Sports fanantic @ 09/13/14 05:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IpodKingCarter
because the build that ppl are playing prior to release doesn't have the commentary in it. They do that every year.
Thanks (10 char)

# 20 enice128 @ 09/13/14 05:53 PM
Very unrealistic....2 1/2 min video & NO 3-pointer by Carmelo LOL!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.