Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video from IpodKingCarter, featuring the Miami Heat vs. New York Knicks.

Post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 221 Goffs @ 09/16/14 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundown
But most anyone who pays attention to their social media is already a fan, right? Not sure how teasing them for follows really increases market share either.

/headscratch

I like that Da Czar quietly liked your comment.
Da_Czar is just ITCHING to give us some info....I'm waiting for 2k to let them just pour out the good stuff!

# 222 Pared @ 09/16/14 12:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Da_Czar is just ITCHING ...
Better get to the doctor, Czar... put that 2k health coverage to good use!

# 223 23 @ 09/16/14 12:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pared
Better get to the doctor, Czar... put that 2k health coverage to good use!
MAN LOL!!!!!

Somebody needs to DDoS Ronnie's twitter

# 224 ojandpizza @ 09/16/14 12:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
It just feels like 2K is still too overpowered by animations. That gives off that "force field" feel to the game. There's a sequence between Wade and Smith where Wade is seemingly body up by Smith's aura. Then there's the sequence when Chalmers is force into the "pick up his dribble" animation. The court just looks far too cramed. The passes don't seem appropiate for the situations and lack that much needed crispness. This isn't even getting to the AI which may just be the level the game is being played on.

There's probably about 15% of the time when I'm playing 2K and some animation I get forced into pisses me off.. The other 85% of the time the animations, even though they are forced, make the game look a hundred times more life like.. I know it gets annoying at times because you lose some control, but it's nice to have a game that actually looks like you are watching a real game. I know everyone's opinion is different, but that's my perspective.

The passes on 2K have bothered me for awhile, but what games doesn't honestly. I don't know if that's something they'll ever get right in any video game.

I've never noticed the court to crammed issues.. But I only play with the classic 2K cam.. I think that's also why I don't have as many help defensive issues that others have as well.. Custom sliders and a better camera angle, makes all the difference.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 225 Colts18 @ 09/16/14 12:39 PM
I just want to make sure Ronnie isn't on Twitter handing out rating increases to pros that Tweet @ him.

# 226 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/16/14 12:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
I just want to make sure Ronnie isn't on Twitter handing out rating increases to pros that Tweet @ him.
Like Isaiah Thomas asking for a 84 lol ?

# 227 Boilerbuzz @ 09/16/14 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Like Isaiah Thomas asking for a 84 lol ?
I like him and think he's under appreciated. But an 84?! Is he HIGH?

# 228 Boilerbuzz @ 09/16/14 12:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
I hope so too. That would torpedo Beds in his tracks.

# 229 Sundown @ 09/16/14 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
I like him and think he's under appreciated. But an 84?! Is he HIGH?
Give him the Irrational Confidence emotion badge and be done with it.

They should really have one by the way:

The player's shooting fatigue has a delayed onset. He tires less initially but will crash harder as it is exhausted.

As the player's rhythm increases, the shooting window also grows bigger for bad shots, and and grows only slightly for good shots.

In either case, the shot meter always looks bigger than it really is.

# 230 raiderphantom @ 09/16/14 04:50 PM
No disrespect to anybody. I think there's some good points made on both sides but some things on the community side just need to be phrased a bit better and just maybe I'll hint at the possibility that the sim nation team @ 2K is maybe a bit biased. I'm sure they're putting in work and have made improvements. Every game has it's limits. Personally I'm happy with the direction 2K has gone this year. Us fans just have very high standards. That video was underwhelming but it also wasn't a lot to judge off either. I'm gonna give this team the benefit of the doubt that things will look up. They deserve it imo.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.