Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA Live 15 screenshots featuring Rajon Rondo, Lance Stephenson, Chris Paul, Ty Lawson, Dwight Howard and LaMarcus Aldridge.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Jano @ 09/13/14 07:47 PM
Some nice screens there. Stephenson and Lawson looked a little bulky in the arms.. but I'll have to compare them to real life shots.

Love the shot of Dwight his physique is on point.

Edit: nvm Lawson and Stephenson look on point after reviewing some real life screenshots. They got the physique of players down great. I want to see a more Hi-Res version of Durant now.

# 2 The 24th Letter @ 09/13/14 07:48 PM
This is my first "wow" moment from Live this offseason:

Chris Paul looks incredible...

# 3 WTF @ 09/13/14 07:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
Some nice screens there Stephenson and Lawson looked a little bulky in the arms.. but I'll have to compare them to real life shots.

Love the shot of Dwight his physique is on point.
You talking about Lance?

And CP3 is on point. Love the arena specific lighting.

# 4 Jano @ 09/13/14 07:54 PM
Yea I mistook Lance for Evans

I was thinking "when did he get all them tats!" I forgot he was on the Pelicans now.

# 5 Playmakers @ 09/13/14 07:57 PM
Game looks great in still shots....

I'm fearful that in motion the player movement and animations will still be lagging far behind.

I hope I'm wrong because I do miss playing the series (My all-time favorite B-Ball series)

Keeping fingers crossed that game is playable without sliders.

# 6 youvalss @ 09/13/14 07:58 PM
Can anyone post the screens here for us (well...me) non-Facebook members?

That CP3 screen looks great!

# 7 WTF @ 09/13/14 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Game looks great in still shots....

I'm fearful that in motion the player movement and animations will still be lagging far behind.

I hope I'm wrong because I do miss playing the series (My all-time favorite B-Ball series)

Keeping fingers crossed that game is playable without sliders.
I think you'll be surprised Playmakers.

# 8 youvalss @ 09/13/14 08:10 PM
Still can't see them for some reason, but I appreciate the effort.

Edit: OK, original post has been updated. Thanks, guys!

# 9 WTF @ 09/13/14 08:11 PM
Wow, my post looks legit now, thanks Steve.

# 10 youvalss @ 09/13/14 08:15 PM
They all look nice. For some reason I just LOVE the Rondo one. It just looks awesome, not even sure why, but there's something great about it.

# 11 loosey101 @ 09/13/14 08:23 PM
That's the one that popped out for me too. That Rondo is crazy with the detail on the floor. To me, getting Rondo down pat is amazing because he's the one guy that has never been done right in video games. All these look on point though, really really excited about the scans this year. My man Howard looks like he's wearing make up though in that shot haha.

# 12 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 09/13/14 08:23 PM
Screens look great! Really have to give some major credit to EA for the upgrade they've done this year. All the people that played Live 14 last year had to put up with the sub-par graphics that were not truly next gen. This right here is NEXT GEN!!!!!!

EDIT: Man that celtics floor is just....WOW!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 13 youvalss @ 09/13/14 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by loosey101
That's the one that popped out for me too. That Rondo is crazy with the detail on the floor. To me, getting Rondo down pat is amazing because he's the one guy that has never been done right in video games. All these look on point though, really really excited about the scans this year. My man Howard looks like he's wearing make up though in that shot haha.
Funny, I thought the same thing about Howard. It almost looks as if they tried to make him...ummm...more....handsome...

# 14 poloelite @ 09/13/14 08:29 PM
That CP3 screen is NIIICCEEEEE!!! but I'm worried about how it looks in 5 on 5 gameplay. The video clips they put out still looked last gen graphically. I actually put Live 09 in yesterday for 5 minutes and faces looked good in that game close up. I honestly think they have that part down and should focus on how it looks during 5 on 5 gameplay.

# 15 WTF @ 09/13/14 08:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by poloelite
That CP3 screen is NIIICCEEEEE!!! but I'm worried about how it looks in 5 on 5 gameplay. The video clips they put out still looked last gen graphically. I actually put Live 09 in yesterday for 5 minutes and faces looked good in that game close up. I honestly think they have that part down and should focus on how it looks during 5 on 5 gameplay.
Just give it a chance on your own tv, or on a high res video.

With that said, beautiful screens.

Maybe Howard dolled himself up prior to getting scanned lol.

# 16 DIRK41NOWITZKI @ 09/13/14 08:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iloveparkmin
eww those players face look so awful.. NBA 2k15 look better on players face

VS

Ok then....

# 17 grodbetatted @ 09/13/14 08:42 PM
Ty lawson's arms are pretty big in real life too

# 18 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/13/14 08:45 PM
I lost a lot of patience with EA over the game lately

But these screens are nice ....

# 19 shutdown10 @ 09/13/14 08:49 PM
I'm impressed with this leap in graphics and attention to detail in one year from the Live team. That has to be the best Chris Paul model ever in a basketball game. When Live addresses those animation issues, then things will get really interesting.

# 20 juicey79 @ 09/13/14 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIRK41NOWITZKI

VS

Ok then....

if only 2k had Lives art team it would be perfect :-)
Live stills are better than 2K's

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.