Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

Here are 3 new screenshots from WWE 2K15 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 2K15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 AirJordanFan93 @ 09/15/14 11:26 PM
One of the previews noted that 2K did improve the graphics for the last gen versions of the game. But im glad they actually decided to make the HHH retro models accurate this year.

# 2 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/15/14 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AirJordanFan93
One of the previews noted that 2K did improve the graphics for the last gen versions of the game. But im glad they actually decided to make the HHH retro models accurate this year.
Glad they fixed Cena and not make him look like he had dots for eyes .

# 3 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/15/14 11:47 PM
I can't wait to see a Randy Orton pic , he hasn't look good on wrestling games since his Legend Killer days .

# 4 Majingir @ 09/15/14 11:56 PM
Looks good, but hope they at least changed the WWE logo.

# 5 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/16/14 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
Looks good, but hope they at least changed the WWE logo.

You see the new logo in the Cena pic next to Bray on the stage .

# 6 Majingir @ 09/16/14 01:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
You see the new logo in the Cena pic next to Bray on the stage .
That's not the new logo......(which is why I brought it up)

# 7 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/16/14 01:44 AM
All the logos look alike * shrugs * doesn't matter to me

# 8 İroke @ 09/16/14 02:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Majingir
That's not the new logo......(which is why I brought it up)
You can see it over Cena shoulder, though.

Maybe it's an old build and the stage one wasn't changed at that moment. Or maybe that's what we get... (which I sadly assume)

# 9 JazzMan @ 09/16/14 12:54 PM
Looks pretty good. On par graphically with FIFA 14 and Madden 25 on Next-Gen.

# 10 bigbob @ 09/16/14 06:20 PM
Someone mentioned a while ago whenever the next-gen videos were released that it was probably because the WWE wanted to debut the new logo first before displaying it in game. It should be the new one once it's released.

# 11 oneamongthefence @ 09/17/14 09:58 PM
The crowd looks the same. Wish they would increase their resolution or something. Looks pretty horrible during entrances.

# 12 alifeincomplete @ 09/17/14 11:27 PM
Looks effectively identical to 2K14, but that's no surprise. Bummer that the next-gen versions are delayed.

# 13 MoneyOvaHuds @ 09/18/14 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alifeincomplete
Looks effectively identical to 2K14, but that's no surprise. Bummer that the next-gen versions are delayed.

Different lighting so not exactly identical

# 14 alifeincomplete @ 09/18/14 10:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyOvaHuds
Different lighting so not exactly identical

Hence the use of the caveat "effectively"...

# 15 oneamongthefence @ 09/20/14 07:40 PM
Glad to see some better models this year. We've had the same ones since the ps2 days just with better resolution. And the divas especiAlly needed a facelift. Hopefully we get some smoother animations and better physics on top of some much needed collision detection cleanup.

# 16 Majingir @ 09/20/14 11:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Glad to see some better models this year. We've had the same ones since the ps2 days just with better resolution. And the divas especiAlly needed a facelift. Hopefully we get some smoother animations and better physics on top of some much needed collision detection cleanup.
I haven't really minded the game models on this generation(with some exceptions,most notable being things like what happened to Booker T). CAWs could be improved to look more like the regular superstars in the game though(like how CAPs in sports games can look just like the regular players).

And like you said, divas have been horrible in this game.Not just with their face looking strange,but their hair too. Long hair in general seemed to get bad animations out of THQ. I didn't play 2K14 so don't know how things are,but many people with long hair in the game,looked like they were wearing a wig or a mop or something on their head.

# 17 oneamongthefence @ 09/21/14 08:17 PM
They weren't any better on 14. The hair on the superstars need to be in smaller clusters, if that makes sense. For example instead of having only 10 animated parts of the hair it needs to be a lot more and physics should be more prevalent when guys move their heads.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.