Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Check out the latest NBA 2K15 gameplay video, featuring the Cleveland Cavaliers and Los Angeles Lakers.

Thanks @javibbns!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 seanbarkley @ 09/16/14 08:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phreezy P
The first one is old (Mind Games) and has been in 2k14. Not sure about Taponador, could someone translate? Google translate says it's called crowner, which doesn't really make any sense.

LOL, it means shot blocker.

# 22 KyotoCarl @ 09/16/14 09:02 AM
All the shots the CPU took was inside the paint or just outside it. I didn't see any mid-range or long-range jumpers at all from them.

I know it's a just a short clip but I'm wondering if the CPU will try to get mid-range and long-range shooters open this year?

# 23 Dmanning2 @ 09/16/14 09:06 AM
Spacing iffy also a few awkward movements but overall looks great man. I can't wait for release. I like how nick young came into the game and started shoot right away lmao

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 24 El_Poopador @ 09/16/14 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl
All the shots the CPU took was inside the paint or just outside it. I didn't see any mid-range or long-range jumpers at all from them.

I know it's a just a short clip but I'm wondering if the CPU will try to get mid-range and long-range shooters open this year?
I saw two midrange jumpers from the CPU; Kyrie took one from the elbow and Delly took one from between the paint and the corner.

# 25 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/16/14 09:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KyotoCarl

Yeah last year I never saw players like Kyrie , Harden , Dirk etc... Really try to get their own shot on jumpers of off moves like step backs or cross overs . Hopefully that'll be fixed

Other than that I liked the video a lot . Gameplay looks smoother and better paced.

# 26 KyotoCarl @ 09/16/14 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Poopador
I saw two midrange jumpers from the CPU; Kyrie took one from the elbow and Delly took one from between the paint and the corner.
Yeah those were the only two that were outside the paint.

# 27 Muzyk23 @ 09/16/14 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Wow there's plenty to like in that clip....especially since the user knows how to play 2k...

absolutely

spacing looks v.nice
a lot of room to operate
ball handling looks great, love the animation, the other hand guarding the ball hand
graphics are fantastic - from player models to faces
great looking baby hook
dunks are quick and vicious as they're supposed to be

my only gripes
players running animation looks sometimes as they were running in mud
post basket cuts angles are new and great, but the players act akwardly, changing directions suddenly, running and stopping

however, this is the gameplay that makes me want the game and shows the talent the 2k team has

# 28 23 @ 09/16/14 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hard On Hoes
I ncant believe that the CPU still does not take pull up jumpers. Its ridiculous for someone who has not been able to tolerate playing a franchise cause none of the superstars play like themselves without this. How hard is it to program the CPU to use the triple threat or size ups or just take them off the dribble. Does any of the programmers EVER notice the dumb *** passes the CPU decides to throw instead of just taking the contested jumper. They cant be serious, I have seen in every video a ridiculous pass thrown when players like Wade, Melo, Lebron, Kyrie, ect would have pulled up in the defenders face. Im just shaking my head right now. Looks like I will once again not be able to tolerate playing the Association mode cause the CPU superstars will ALWAYS force a dumb pass of force their way to the basket.
You're going to have to have your username changed

# 29 23 @ 09/16/14 09:43 AM
And here we go with the bootleg videos again.

One bootleg a day keeps 2k away

# 30 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/16/14 09:46 AM
Quote:
I ncant believe that the CPU still does not take pull up jumpers. Its ridiculous for someone who has not been able to tolerate playing a franchise cause none of the superstars play like themselves without this. How hard is it to program the CPU to use the triple threat or size ups or just take them off the dribble. Does any of the programmers EVER notice the dumb *** passes the CPU decides to throw instead of just taking the contested jumper. They cant be serious, I have seen in every video a ridiculous pass thrown when players like Wade, Melo, Lebron, Kyrie, ect would have pulled up in the defenders face. Im just shaking my head right now. Looks like I will once again not be able to tolerate playing the Association mode cause the CPU superstars will ALWAYS force a dumb pass of force their way to the basket.
If 2k can get this on point from the superstar A.I ,I will never hop online again lol

# 31 Goffs @ 09/16/14 09:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
And here we go with the bootleg videos again.

One bootleg a day keeps 2k away
It's Tuesday so we should be getting something today...right? Or did they change the schedule again....

# 32 Bowinkle08 @ 09/16/14 09:46 AM
moving screen cheese at 7:22 gotta be removed

# 33 ricardo.13 @ 09/16/14 09:50 AM
lol
Still missing pause and show Defense Settings and other things.
I liked they gave attention to the smallest details (acessories,etc).
When I was younger I liked to edit things like the game Pro Evolution Soccer (grass, boot, etc) and I know how it was laborious and at the same time pleasurable and so admire your work!
Here in Brazil where soccer is the main sport, I remember when I was yonger I won a cap of the Phoenix Suns and so started to like basketball. These are small details that make all the difference in our lives.
Thanks Bed!

# 34 Eman5805 @ 09/16/14 09:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowinkle08
moving screen cheese at 7:22 gotta be removed
Calling things you don't like in this game "cheese" needs to be removed. And the thing that annoys me the most is that the player being screened always falls down.

# 35 23 @ 09/16/14 09:53 AM
Quote:
Lol. How do I do that? Its a lifestyle to me lmao, but I will change it if its necessary.
Didn't mean to like

Contact a staff admin

# 36 Goffs @ 09/16/14 09:54 AM
Quote:
Lol. How do I do that? Its a lifestyle to me lmao, but I will change it if its necessary.
Cool we don't get many farmers here on the forums.

# 37 CBfromCU32 @ 09/16/14 09:56 AM
All I want is more cameramen on the baseline!

# 38 Goffs @ 09/16/14 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Calling things you don't like in this game "cheese" needs to be removed. And the thing that annoys me the most is that the player being screened always falls down.
Would this count as a flop? hmm 2k should consider calling a foul on the guy falling down.....I can see someone going full speed then falling down but if a guy just falls when it's a little bump is a bit much...

# 39 Malcd9583 @ 09/16/14 09:58 AM
I'm no ***** or anything I'm just gonna have to wait to see how it plays because honestly I mean honesty it's no different then 2k14 from the videos I've seen which is not a bad thing. A more polished 2k14 with more modes and better online would be amazing.

# 40 23 @ 09/16/14 10:01 AM
Quote:
Point me in the correct direction and I got you bro. Drop a link or something, I will ask for it to be changed to hard on life or something like that lol.
I will when I'm situated

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.