Home
PES 2015 News Post

The PES 2015 demo is now scheduled to arrive in the USA on September 23rd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Quote:
The demo is available now in Asia (excluding Japan) for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, while the Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th.

The demo will also be made available in Japan for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox One on September 18th, and in the US for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 on September 23rd. Demo dates for Europe will be announced shortly.

The playable demo features a maximum 10-minute daytime Exhibition match within the game’s KONAMI stadium. It also features key European club sides, allowing users to play as Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Napoli. Each team has been perfectly recreated using the game’s stunning PES ID system, ensuring that the teams are set up to play like they do in real life, while players are instantly recognisable by the way they move and play.

Users can try creating a non-USA account (Hong Kong seems like the best bet) to download it. (Google)

UPDATE: Xbox One users can also download the demo, by using this trick.

Let us know if you are having any luck and assist others.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Steve_OS @ 09/18/14 11:07 AM
FYI, Xbox One users can download the demo w/ this trick.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMnz...Jwu3ugf3OViVeA

# 42 ezio @ 09/18/14 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rckabillyRaider
So another negative is the gk parries frequently again.
That is still a concern for me as well and I have given up a few goals from it. That was on regular so not sure if it is better on superstar.

# 43 DC1980 @ 09/18/14 12:28 PM
Downloaded the Japanese demo, great game. Much better than the FIFA 15 demo IMO

# 44 RoyceDa59 @ 09/18/14 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
That is still a concern for me as well and I have given up a few goals from it. That was on regular so not sure if it is better on superstar.
I play on Superstar and I only noticed it once in the 8 games I played last night and I didn't give up a goal on it. I was playing with everyone on green arrows though. I think the keepers are fine so far they just need few more animations.

# 45 TheDutchDad @ 09/18/14 12:54 PM
Played a few games and I already see PES is back to what it used to be. FIFA is a good game this year, but PES is still a notch above in gameplay.

Can't wait for this game.

Are we going to have issues with option files on the consoles this year?

# 46 ezio @ 09/18/14 12:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RoyceDa59
I play on Superstar and I only noticed it once in the 8 games I played last night and I didn't give up a goal on it. I was playing with everyone on green arrows though. I think the keepers are fine so far they just need few more animations.
Ok well that is good to know.

Thanks.

# 47 DBMcGee3 @ 09/18/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mercurial23
Played a few games and I already see PES is back to what it used to be. FIFA is a good game this year, but PES is still a notch above in gameplay.

Can't wait for this game.

Are we going to have issues with option files on the consoles this year?
It sounds that way man. Daymos sounded confident a few weeks ago, but I saw some comments of his on Twitter a few days ago that sounded less definitive. I'm on PS4, and just praying that they'll patch in photo storage with the next hardware update. I don't think any of the file makers really know 100% to expect about the editing capabilities for the game until it comes out, especially on the new gen consoles.

Fingers crossed!

# 48 armistead @ 09/18/14 02:38 PM
I like the demo so far. I have never seen the computer pass the ball around so much before attacking.

# 49 Cavani161 @ 09/18/14 05:45 PM
Just played one half, and I'm really excited for what PES 15 is shaping up to be. The 60fps make it so smooth, I love it. As a coach of the sport, I'm seeing nice passing, movement off the ball, build up in play and player ID is noticeable. Saw Messi using his left foot to control the ball like he does in real life, not only that, but I had issues with getting him off the ball as he kept it so close to his body dribbling, just like defenders have issues with getting him off the ball in real life as well. Had Iniesta made a pass to Suarez, who I gave too much space too, as he received the ball he turned toward the goal, took a shot and in the back of the net it went.

I'm hoping we will have option files, but I know with the little gameplay that I experienced, I am excited for this game. I'd rather Konami take the time, polish it up and then release it. Even if the graphics aren't up to what FIFA 15 has, I like them and they're fine to me...that gameplay though. Good job Konami, it's too long to wait for the final product.

# 50 KG @ 09/18/14 09:52 PM

# 51 brinks @ 09/18/14 10:42 PM
Wow. The models, the animations, the lighting, the CPU passing and movement...exceptional. Could not be more impressed with this demo.

Really shocked to see the player models and animations to be so much more life like than what's in fifa. And the way the teams play and how the tactics and skills of each player impacts the game... Feels next gen.

# 52 JakeMoney @ 09/18/14 11:25 PM
Help me out. I must be doing something wrong. I can't take a first-touch shot on the Xbox One demo. Ever. The players always control the ball, take a step or two, then shoot. It's infuriating. Am I just missing something obvious? I've played PES for years, and I don't remember having this problem. I'm getting really sick of making a perfect through ball and then having Messi control it and dribble it straight into the keeper.

# 53 Cavani161 @ 09/19/14 12:30 AM

# 54 kashik @ 09/19/14 12:51 AM
Well I've put in a good amount of time with the demo. I have been going back and forth between PES and Fifa to see what differences feel like. Straight to the point, my final impression is that PES is a must buy this year. It is really, really fun. It isn't perfect, and there are a lot of things I wish were better/added, but as far as gameplay is concerned, it is a game worth your money. If Konami continue to tweak and polish the game before release, we could end up with a really great game.

Since I am a long time Fifa player, I will most likely be buying Fifa as well. We all must admit Fifa do a great job of creating the atmosphere... That and I just don't know much about the other game modes and online play (number of people playing) in PES. I think this year's game will be a big one for convincing Fifa players to switch games and drop Fifa entirely next year.

# 55 nvinceable1 @ 09/19/14 01:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
Well I've put in a good amount of time with the demo. I have been going back and forth between PES and Fifa to see what differences feel like. Straight to the point, my final impression is that PES is a must buy this year. It is really, really fun. It isn't perfect, and there are a lot of things I wish were better/added, but as far as gameplay is concerned, it is a game worth your money. If Konami continue to tweak and polish the game before release, we could end up with a really great game.

Since I am a long time Fifa player, I will most likely be buying Fifa as well. We all must admit Fifa do a great job of creating the atmosphere... That and I just don't know much about the other game modes and online play (number of people playing) in PES. I think this year's game will be a big one for convincing Fifa players to switch games and drop Fifa entirely next year.
Agreed. PES15 certainly has it's issues but the gameplay is just head and shoulders above FIFA15, and gameplay is the #1 factor in a football game for me. Playing the perfect game is PES is just immensely satisfying!

# 56 rsnomar05 @ 09/19/14 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JakeMoney
Help me out. I must be doing something wrong. I can't take a first-touch shot on the Xbox One demo. Ever. The players always control the ball, take a step or two, then shoot. It's infuriating. Am I just missing something obvious? I've played PES for years, and I don't remember having this problem. I'm getting really sick of making a perfect through ball and then having Messi control it and dribble it straight into the keeper.
I'm having no problem. When are you pressing the shoot button? Try pressing it before the ball arrives at Messi's feet.

As for impressions, man this game is amazing. I loved last year's demo, but then Konami's first patch made the game play much worse, so I'll wait 'til the final product is released to make a full conclusion.

But man, oh man is this a great representation of soccer. In particular my last match. First, Neymar dove and won a red card, which had me both pissed and impressed at how accurate a portrayal that was. Then 5o minutes in Messi dribbled through my entire team (Napoli) from 20 yards out, jinked into the box, and blasted one far post for a 1-0 Barca lead. At that point they proceeded to tiki-taka pass in their own half and control the ball which was insanely frustrating as I couldn't get the ball. Never before had I seen that kind of possession play in a soccer video game. Back-pass after back-pass, and me helpless to take the ball. But then Alves made a bad pass which was easily intercepted, and the break was on. What's great about the gameplay is that your players make great runs, which is a problem in FIFA and PES games of years past. In PES 2015, however, because players make the right runs, you can see plays developing in advance. In this case, Hamsik took off down the wing and I lofted a through ball ahead of him. He had a step on the defense. While the ball was in the air to Hamsik, I noticed Barca's defenders were running forward in-sync to try and play the offside trap. Higuain was between the two CB's, and I saw him backpedal with the defensive line to stay onside, which is really impressive AI to have that awareness. Knowing I had to act quickly, I had Hamsik one-touch a lofted throughball into the box. Higuain timed his run perfectly, found himself all along with the keeper, and slotted one far post to equalize the score. I fist pumped excitedly, and that excited emotion is one I haven't felt playing an arcade soccer game since the glory days of Winning Eleven/PES. I say arcade soccer game, because nothing will ever match my celebration after winning the CL for the first time in Football Manager on a 119th minute volley. Thankfully nobody was in the room to see that. They would have thought I was a crazy person. Up a man, but now tied, Barca started pressing for a goal. Keepers still parry the ball way too much, and I got lucky twice that Barca didn't score on the rebound. As good as this game is, the keepers are a glaring weakness. I'm playing on superstar difficulty, so I don't think difficulty matters with the keepers. Then in the 90th minute I stole the ball from Neymar who had come to midfield to get it. He tried to dribble through two defenders, and once more the break was on. I played a through-ball to a wide open Hamsik on the right wing, and he played an early cross into the box for a wide open Higuain header goal. Cue more excited fist pumps.

I am loving this demo. But, as I detailed above, the keepers are still poor, and that could be a huge issue if I start giving up cheap goals.

# 57 kashik @ 09/19/14 01:36 AM
Ya, I gotta say... one of the things that really got me angry today, but at the same time really excited for the full game, was when I was down 1-0 against Juve in the second half. They drop their tactics into defensive play and just killed the game. I was chasing them all over, and they were just content to keep possession and get the 3 pts. I can't wait to play a cup game and see how the CPU manages their game.

Playing games in PES feels like you are actually playing against a thinking team. I love it. You don't see these on the fly tactical changes, or individual team playing styles in Fifa. I now need to think about how I am going to lineup against a certain team; goals, and the time that they are scored at, now factor in to tactical changes as the game goes on.

Maybe these things have been around in PES before this year, but I think it is far easier to appreciate with the much improved gameplay.

# 58 VRaptor @ 09/19/14 07:24 AM
Between FIFA and PES, I'm going to get PES this year. Demo made me do it.
It's too bad some people won't get a chance to play this before FIFA comes out.

Quick impressions
+I appreciate the fact that we can set 8 min half
+Player models and faces. I especially like the variation of body type
+Dribble is fun, more control but not overpowered
+Shooting requires good footing
+CPU build up and player ID feature, probably the best feature I like

Crowd looks good enough for me as long as they are not 2D. Something they can learn from FIFA presentation but that's ok for now.

# 59 KG @ 09/19/14 10:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kashik
Ya, I gotta say... one of the things that really got me angry today, but at the same time really excited for the full game, was when I was down 1-0 against Juve in the second half. They drop their tactics into defensive play and just killed the game. I was chasing them all over, and they were just content to keep possession and get the 3 pts. I can't wait to play a cup game and see how the CPU manages their game.

Playing games in PES feels like you are actually playing against a thinking team. I love it. You don't see these on the fly tactical changes, or individual team playing styles in Fifa. I now need to think about how I am going to lineup against a certain team; goals, and the time that they are scored at, now factor in to tactical changes as the game goes on.

Maybe these things have been around in PES before this year, but I think it is far easier to appreciate with the much improved gameplay.
I could not break down Juve's 3-5-2 with Napoli last night on Superstar. They out-shot me 10-2 with my 2 shots being long range shots that weren't close the target. Pirlo killed me with lofted passes to Llorente who won every header (as he should of considering he was matched up against the shorter Inler) laying it off for Tevez. I'll have another shot at them tonight!

# 60 ezio @ 09/19/14 12:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
I could not break down Juve's 3-5-2 with Napoli last night on Superstar. They out-shot me 10-2 with my 2 shots being long range shots that weren't close the target. Pirlo killed me with lofted passes to Llorente who won every header (as he should of considering he was matched up against the shorter Inler) laying it off for Tevez. I'll have another shot at them tonight!
Don't go down 1-0 to Atletico Madrid on Superstar. You will never see the ball again

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.