Home
PES 2015 News Post

The PES 2015 demo is now scheduled to arrive in the USA on September 23rd for Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3.

Quote:
The demo is available now in Asia (excluding Japan) for PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®3, while the Xbox One version will be made available on September 18th.

The demo will also be made available in Japan for PlayStation®4, PlayStation®3 and Xbox One on September 18th, and in the US for PlayStation®4, Xbox One, PlayStation®3 and Xbox 360 on September 23rd. Demo dates for Europe will be announced shortly.

The playable demo features a maximum 10-minute daytime Exhibition match within the game’s KONAMI stadium. It also features key European club sides, allowing users to play as Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, FC Barcelona, Athletic Bilbao, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Napoli. Each team has been perfectly recreated using the game’s stunning PES ID system, ensuring that the teams are set up to play like they do in real life, while players are instantly recognisable by the way they move and play.

Users can try creating a non-USA account (Hong Kong seems like the best bet) to download it. (Google)

UPDATE: Xbox One users can also download the demo, by using this trick.

Let us know if you are having any luck and assist others.

Game: PES 2015Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
PES 2015 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 KG @ 09/19/14 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Don't go down 1-0 to Atletico Madrid on Superstar. You will never see the ball again
What's weird is that I was actually able to pull one-back on Atletico, but I was using Bayern at the time. Now, playing Barcelona using Madrid I went down a goal and only got the ball back when I picked it up out of the back of my own net. Barca's Player ID is really prominent btw.

# 62 LingeringRegime @ 09/19/14 03:04 PM
Damn you Konami. Put the digital pre-order up already.

# 63 ezio @ 09/19/14 03:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KG
What's weird is that I was actually able to pull one-back on Atletico, but I was using Bayern at the time. Now, playing Barcelona using Madrid I went down a goal and only got the ball back when I picked it up out of the back of my own net. Barca's Player ID is really prominent btw.
LOL I think I was using Barca too but don't remember. I couldn't get the ball back from them. It was crazy. They scored early and at half time I think like 24% possession. I think I finished with 36% it was unreal.

# 64 Manny_Shevitz @ 09/19/14 03:48 PM
I was completely prepared to say goodbye to PES starting this year. After getting my heart broken by PES 2014, which I had really believed was going to be a return to greatness, I convinced myself that it was time to give FIFA a real chance, and try to overlook the mindless, drive-the-ball-forward-no-matter-what AI, and just enjoy it for what it is.

This was going to be the year that I didn't buy PES, and bought FIFA instead.

Then I played the FIFA demo and thought maybe this would be the year that I don't buy any football game at all. Not that it's bad, it just isn't a lot of fun.

Then I played the PES demo and couldn't put it down. I had forgotten what it was like to experience the pure joy of PES -- it's been so long. I don't think it took more than 30 seconds of play to convince me that PES is going to be a great game this year. It is now a definite buy for me. Everything about the gameplay feels intuitive and smooth. The animations and player models look great. I'm just blown away by how much fun this demo is.

I'll reiterate what most others on here have said, that the keepers still parry the ball back into the box too often, but they still seem like a big improvement over the last few years. Hopefully Konami are still tweaking things. The AI seems a lot better at not going offside this year too. In the 15 or so matches that I've played, I've only had a couple of offside calls.

# 65 Ermolli @ 09/19/14 11:53 PM
So I decided to download the Hong Kong demo since I already had an account, before playing the demo I read impressions about the game and I've been following it for a while, I've read that the ones that played the previous builds had lots of positives from them and that it won the best sports game on Gamescon but still I was skeptical about PES 2015 after how unplayable 2014 was, fortunately those worries are gone, the game is really good.

Gameplay is great, the controls are responsive thankfully but still respect momentum; animations and its transitions are much better than 2014, it can be improved though; defenders are competent and cover better their attackers not leaving much gaps around their area, it was frustrating when I was losing against Barcelona and Juve and couldn't find any space to send my attackers to create chances which was also really good to see; your players open themselves from their opponents and keep trying to find places to receive passes, watching several places point who and where they want the ball was nice and helpful at the same time, it isn't just and aesthetic animation; your opponents know how to protect their lead and punish you if you go all attack or pressure too much to get the ball; the 60 fps is very noticeable and enhances the experience; teams play more like their counterparts, Juve played mostly though Pirlo who controlled their offense, Barcelona constantly making short passes, Napoli with a more direct attack; player models are noticeable and many faces are spot on, I was in awe when I saw Suarez and Godin with the amount of detail they had in the textures.

Despite that there are still flaws that have to be addressed. The atmosphere is really lacking comparing to how superb the crowd sounds in FIFA 15; the grass and hair need to improve, those look last gen and somewhat hold the game graphics back; some transition animations could be better; keepers, despite I didn't notice glaring mistakes from previous PES they can still be better, some animations don't belong in the context they appear and they parry a tad too much; perhaps there are more issues that bothered me but I can't remember right now.

Konami still has time to polish the gameplay and other modes since they've been quite barebones in their depth, I really hope they figure out a way to share option files and import kits, badges and other stuff before its release because that may cause people to hold them from buying a very good game this year which would be a shame since they seem to have turned around the franchise and finally are once again in a good path to be the top soccer sim game available like they were in the PS2 years.

# 66 TerryP @ 09/20/14 09:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HUSTLER_79
ive been playing soccer games since I was twelve so im a 20 year veteran now I played all pes releases hardcore till pes 11 then progressed ro fifa 12 that was my first year of fifa ...
every gamee looks for his game to develop over the years , im from europe soccer here is our number one sport we play it we watch it we love it we live by it.

I was giving this years pes some hope after experiencing the brutal rape of this beatifull sport being executed by konami last year ..that game was just horrendous
never been a fifa fan I used to hate it wenn pes was in its prime controlling the soccer game market ..but fifa is lightyears ahead of pes and im the most honest neutral critic youll find
I played the demo ..first thing I noticed was the menus they use for a next gen sports game are simmilar to the ones on ps1-2 the outlay and the monotone ms-dos type menu screens popping up just hurt my eyes adlnd the overall experience
second is the way u have to confirm with 0 instead of x like we r used to on ps4 so confusing
third is the sluggish gameplay the player models everybody had the same height ..mandzukic has the same height as xavi and that just looked ugly and unreal the hairstyles look like someone took a **** on top of the players heads..I dont want moving hear but cmonn
switching cursor from player to player unresponsive even on manual ...the mechanics are just not up to par to what I expect from a soccer game ..the running the dribbling the cutting etc
overall the game dissapointed me so hard I just cant understand people claiming it feels good this and that I really do a lot of research on every game and always relate to peoples opinions but pes missed it this year ..its not worth buyingnor playing its utter crap being released by a lazy companie like konami..soccer is not for them ..soccer torch is at fifa period

In spite of what the above fifa troll says...

I just played the most enjoyable match ever, at least for a demo. I was just playing on regular as SSC Napoli vs. FC Bayern Munchen. Went down 1-0 early in the 1st half, got dominated on possession (43-57) & shots 3(1) to 10(8), but managed to get an equalizer from Hamsik about 25 minutes into the 2nd half, and somehow barely held on for a 1-1 draw. My GK was tremendous, kept me in the game with 7 saves, and not a single parry.

Can't wait for the full game!

# 67 Resurrection403 @ 09/20/14 01:50 PM
I must be used to FIFA. I found the PES demo weird and the way the demo plays to be a little... strange. Unrealistic. Shooting is bizare and the camera is just terrible. Graphics are very very nice tho. Should be a nice rebound for PES but unless they can show me something amazing for manager mode ill be going fifa this year.

# 68 bwiggy33 @ 09/20/14 04:17 PM
I tried out the demo and it feels really good, but I definitely have gripes. I'm not seeing the back passes and buildup that people are seeing. I honestly haven't seen anything remotely close to it. It's just fast paced up and down action similar to the FIFA demo. I understand it's a demo on normal speed (most likely) but I'm still not seeing it. I think editing the tactics would probably help in this regard as well. Honestly it seemed the CPU's offense consisted of launching balls with perfect accuracy to the forwards. I'm talking balls from the defensive half of the field all the way down around the box on my end and it would be a perfect delivery every time. I was playing on Superstar btw. It got a bit old after a while.

I will say this though, there is no question in my mind this game has more of a "anything can happen" type feel to it. It definitely beats FIFA in that regard. However, PES absolutely needs sliders. That's what FIFA has going for it. You can play and judge the FIFA demo all you want, but with a good slider set you can get a pretty good representation of soccer. Also PES just lacks the atmosphere and obviously licenses that I just can't see myself playing this game regularly. The replay value just doesn't seem to be there for me, and with the fact the PS4 doesn't have the ability to support images you can't even edit the teams. That's what sucks. I'm thinking maybe I will pick this up when it is on sale, which won't be for a really long time. At that time though the Champions League will really be heating up and PES is good for that.

# 69 ezio @ 09/20/14 08:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
I tried out the demo and it feels really good, but I definitely have gripes. I'm not seeing the back passes and buildup that people are seeing. I honestly haven't seen anything remotely close to it. It's just fast paced up and down action similar to the FIFA demo. I understand it's a demo on normal speed (most likely) but I'm still not seeing it. I think editing the tactics would probably help in this regard as well. Honestly it seemed the CPU's offense consisted of launching balls with perfect accuracy to the forwards. I'm talking balls from the defensive half of the field all the way down around the box on my end and it would be a perfect delivery every time. I was playing on Superstar btw. It got a bit old after a while.

I will say this though, there is no question in my mind this game has more of a "anything can happen" type feel to it. It definitely beats FIFA in that regard. However, PES absolutely needs sliders. That's what FIFA has going for it. You can play and judge the FIFA demo all you want, but with a good slider set you can get a pretty good representation of soccer. Also PES just lakes the atmosphere and obviously licenses that I just can't see myself playing this game regularly. The replay value just doesn't seem to be there for me, and with the fact the PS4 doesn't have the ability to support images you can't even edit the teams. That's what sucks. I'm thinking maybe I will pick this up when it is on sale, which won't be for a really long time. At that time though the Champions League will really be heating up and PES is good for that.
Just out of curiosity what level were you playing on? If you were playing on regular try putting on Superstar.

EDIT - Never mind. I saw you were on superstar. Who were you playing against?

# 70 alabamarob @ 09/20/14 10:19 PM
Best sports demo since nba 2k11. The gameplay is the best of any spots game that was released this year. Even better than mlb the show. The flow of the game is good, and every player and team is different. There is alot of buildup play and it takes work to get scoring opportunities.

I dont like how every cpu player has a great first touch and this is problematic in time of possession and team passing accuracy stats. Additionally, the goalies still need some work. Other then these two issues that are major but correctalbe, the game is extremely fun and plays like what I see on tv. I have played about 20 to 25 games on superstar 10 min. Manual everything with one bar pass assist. Thank you Pes you have saved me from the dead sports video game month of september.

# 71 bwiggy33 @ 09/20/14 10:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ezio
Just out of curiosity what level were you playing on? If you were playing on regular try putting on Superstar.

EDIT - Never mind. I saw you were on superstar. Who were you playing against?
The first game I was Real Madrid vs. Barcelona. The second game I was Athletic vs. Barcelona. I really wanted to see the rating separation and I got crushed. The third I was Juventas vs. Bayern.

# 72 LingeringRegime @ 09/21/14 04:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob
Best sports demo since nba 2k11. The gameplay is the best of any spots game that was released this year. Even better than mlb the show. The flow of the game is good, and every player and team is different. There is alot of buildup play and it takes work to get scoring opportunities.

I dont like how every cpu player has a great first touch and this is problematic in time of possession and team passing accuracy stats. Additionally, the goalies still need some work. Other then these two issues that are major but correctalbe, the game is extremely fun and plays like what I see on tv. I have played about 20 to 25 games on superstar 10 min. Manual everything with one bar pass assist. Thank you Pes you have saved me from the dead sports video game month of september.
I am a manual everything player as well even passing. But, I have recently been thinking to give one bar pass assist a try. Your post has confirmed that thought. Thank you sir.

# 73 alabamarob @ 09/21/14 06:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LingeringRegime
I am a manual everything player as well even passing. But, I have recently been thinking to give one bar pass assist a try. Your post has confirmed that thought. Thank you sir.
I do it so that the passer ratings matter.

# 74 ezio @ 09/21/14 07:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33
The first game I was Real Madrid vs. Barcelona. The second game I was Athletic vs. Barcelona. I really wanted to see the rating separation and I got crushed. The third I was Juventas vs. Bayern.
Trying playing against Atletico Madrid and see if they keep possession.

# 75 KG @ 09/21/14 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by alabamarob

One thing to keep in mind about the 1st touches is that the teams in the demo all have very good players. I'll be interested to see how lesser teams/players play.

I've had the ball bounce up on me before when I hit a pass too hard. Speaking of passing, there are too many well hit passes that stay on the ground where they should be bouncing once or twice. I'm talking about passes that cover a pretty good distance (over 15 yds+)

# 76 PhiPsi1 @ 09/23/14 10:12 AM
Is the demo going to be released today as planned b/c I can't see it in the U.S. PSN store. Any info would be great! Cheers fellas!

# 77 KG @ 09/23/14 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by steveeee
what is everyone playing PES 2015 demo on? I'm playing the JAP WE 2015 demo on pS3

I plan on picking up Xbone or PS4 with FIFA 2015 today.. with that said.

I did download the Winning Eleven 2015 demo on PS3 over the weekend and let me tell you... it's VERY good and probably one of the best footie games I have ever played in a very long time. I can't believe how great the control is for once and the shooting is perfect. I have been playing on SUperstar and 1 bar passing and everything else default with 10 minutes. The only problem I see with the gameplay for me is the keepers parry the ball back inside the penalty box more than they should or keepers can be improved. It's not a game killer to me so far but if they fix that this could be the best footie game in a very long time if not ever. THe gameplay is just pure great... I feel like I am in total control when defending and on offense. but the thing that makes this game sooooooooooooo good.. is the computer AI movement off the ball is by far the best I ever seen in any footie video game ever. The player runs and movement is just insanely good and is what makes this game so awesome and fun to play. You basically see the play happening before it happens just like real life if you play the game.. you know what I mean... I'm always 2 - 3 moves ahead when playing this game in my head because I see the play develop before it actually does. This is why this footie game has the best gameplay... and it can't be beat with the FIFA Sliders.. not even close.

I will be buying both games but I'm really impressed with this demo... it's SOOOO much better than PES 2014 and I didn't think PES 2014 wasn't that bad actually. BUT Here is the thing...Konami better not change anything in terms of the gameplay from this demo.. I think everything is perfect for the most part. I remember last year the PES 2014 demo they changed the real game for the worst than the demo. I hope they don't do this again.

I also would like to know who here has played the demo on PS3 and PS4/Xbone?
I'm wondering what the differences are? If the next gen gameplay is actually even better than the PS3 version I'm playing now.. and by how much? that would be amazing and hard to believe...

ps. the differences and feel in player likeliness and personality can't be beat in this game as well.. it's really good. you put all this together with the game tactics that work great and how teams play.. this should be the game of choice for the hardcore footie fans this year. KONAMI.. please don't change the core gameplay from the demo... I beg you!
I'm on the Xbox One. Xbox usually has the least amount of option files available but with the uncertainty around the PS4 maybe us One users get more attention. The differences between Next Gen and Current Gen are mostly cosmetic and not really gameplay related from what I've read (don't own a 360 anymore). PS3 will probably have an awesome following for option files though.

# 78 ty5oke @ 09/23/14 12:53 PM
I've been playing on PS4 and will most likely be getting PC and PS4 versions.

I've been playing the demo a lot lately and really enjoying the team ID's. Only complaint right now is the lack of fouls in my games.

# 79 LingeringRegime @ 09/23/14 01:09 PM
I hope that there will be different teams for the UK/USA demo that HK one. It would be nice to see some different player models. Here is a great game I had last night on Superstar All Manual Settings except one bar pass assist. Fantastic finish....

# 80 ezio @ 09/23/14 03:24 PM
The demo is up on the US Store.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.