Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 151st overall rated player through 200.

The top 150 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.

Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 og236 @ 09/18/14 09:58 PM
Antetokounmpo's rating is ummm.... Interesting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 2 thedream2k13 @ 09/18/14 10:14 PM
I have given up on overall ratings since they seem to now represent the player as a whole anymore. Now we need to see individual ratings.

# 3 vick4realz @ 09/18/14 11:13 PM
Steve Nash a 74???Gtfo

# 4 Phreezy P @ 09/18/14 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vick4realz
Steve Nash a 74???Gtfo

10chara

# 5 Trackball @ 09/18/14 11:26 PM
Quote:
Steve Nash a 76???Gtfo
Steve Nash is a Hall-of-Famer.

Steve Nash is 40.

Which is more important to rating?

# 6 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/18/14 11:32 PM
Interesting. I'm still looking for George Hill, Roy Hibbert, David West, and Paul George.

# 7 ERA @ 09/18/14 11:34 PM
Shabazz Napier is pretty overrated if you ask me. Judging from what we've seen from him, a 69-70 seems feasible. And this is from a UConn fan.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk now Free

# 8 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/18/14 11:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
GIANNIS a 74?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOL, wut??!

I may not buy the game now just on principle. What a joke.
Quote:
Just can't get over Giannis' rating. Do these guys just look at box score stats, and base the ratings off that?

Anybody who follows bball knows wheat a freak he is, in so many departments. Stuff he did last year, at his size, is truly astounding. There's a reason theres so much hype surrounding him.

And then to see the players they have above him?? Including his teammate, Khris Middleton? This is absurd....
Much more than box scores are looked at in determining player's individual attributes. I think he will be a player that will find his rating increase throughout the year.

He has a great deal of potential, but that's its own rating and doesn't factor into his overall.

I hope that you still buy the game, I'd recommend it

# 9 diehardknicksfan @ 09/18/14 11:39 PM
Quote:
Just can't get over Giannis' rating. Do these guys just look at box score stats, and base the ratings off that?

Anybody who follows bball knows wheat a freak he is, in so many departments. Stuff he did last year, at his size, is truly astounding. There's a reason theres so much hype surrounding him.

And then to see the players they have above him?? Including his teammate, Khris Middleton? This is absurd....
He's becoming very overrated from his hyped up potential. He's still raw as ****

Not a consistent shooter. Athletic freak with solid handles for a man his size.

What did u think he'd make

He's got a bright future tho

I remember watching a knick game like who da Fuq is this kid dunking on every1

# 10 jpshua15 @ 09/18/14 11:51 PM
In what twisted world is Kirk Hinrich a 76 overall? From, a Bulls fan

# 11 Vni @ 09/18/14 11:58 PM
Quote:
Steve Nash a 74???Gtfo
Is it high or low ?

The guy is completely done.

# 12 GaryPaytonFanboy @ 09/19/14 12:13 AM
I hope you all realize that the ratings system is different in 2k15 than it has been for the past few years

# 13 thedream2k13 @ 09/19/14 12:19 AM
Quote:

Yet he continues to be a below average shooter, rebounder and defender. Don't let hype cloud your judgment . a 74 rating while shooting 41% and 34% from 3pt like is gracious. We also don't know what he is categorized as so hold your horses

Also I will ignore your obvious bias lol

# 14 bedwardsroy19 @ 09/19/14 12:20 AM
Quote:
Ok, so I'm assuming his potential is sky high, as it should be. So then for his overall to be 74, you must really have him rated pretty low in other categories.

I will agree his shooting needs improvement. But the kid is 19, 6'11"with a wingspan of a condor. He has the handles of a PG. Passing of a PG. Very good defender. Can get to the hoop at will. Can go full court in 4 steps. Etc, etc.

Being rated a 74 is one thing. Seeing the guys who's rated higher is another. Holy man...

I suggest anybody who didn't see Giannis play much last year go to YouTube and watch his season highlights. He truly is a freak.

And yes, I will still be buying the game.
IQ is very important this year. He is a force to play with

# 15 stillfeelme @ 09/19/14 12:28 AM
I like Giannis as well as anyone else but his body of work on the court hasn't caught up to his potential just yet. He really is a freak though.

Right now he relies on getting most of his offense in transition and getting in the paint, if that isn't working then he is mainly a spot of shooter. His mid range jumper may have potential but he just didn't make many mid range jumpers which I bet is holding him way back. He also didn't do well in pick and roll situations as the ball handler is a solid defender especially at using his length to contest shots and help defend

3 ft-10 ft 17%fg
10-16ft 11%fg
16-23ft 22%fg
3pt 35%fg

At rim 57%

# 16 stillfeelme @ 09/19/14 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bedwardsroy19
IQ is very important this year. He is a force to play with
Basically play to the strengths of your player and you will be ok. His strengths right now is transition baskets and defense.

# 17 Indiana Trece @ 09/19/14 01:16 AM
Quote:

Like others have said, I like Giannis and his potential, he is a very intriguing player. He still has a lot to prove, though.

Wasn't he in the low 60's last year? At least he is in the 70's and will probably improve over the year.

I can relate though, I felt a similar way with Paul George before he became a big name.

# 18 2_headedmonster @ 09/19/14 01:32 AM
giannis (among others) is Extremely overrated. Something in the 60s would be fair

# 19 Number999 @ 09/19/14 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana Trece
Like others have said, I like Giannis and his potential, he is a very intriguing player. He still has a lot to prove, though.

Wasn't he in the low 60's last year? At least he is in the 70's and will probably improve over the year.

I can relate though, I felt a similar way with Paul George before he became a big name.
Exactly how I feel. He has potential sure, but it's the same reason Anthony Davis isn't rated right next to KD and LeBron, sure he can get there, but what does it matter right now? Also it leaves a lot of growth for him to have.

# 20 2_headedmonster @ 09/19/14 01:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Number999
Exactly how I feel. He has potential sure, but it's the same reason Anthony Davis isn't rated right next to KD and LeBron, sure he can get there, but what does it matter right now? Also it leaves a lot of growth for him to have.
i get what you're saying, but comparing a 21 and 10 sophomore to a guy that does nothing above average in the half court is blasphemous.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.