Home
FIFA 15 News Post

Check out the complete list of stadiums in FIFA 15, featuring over 40 licensed stadiums, including every one of them in the Barclays Premier League.

Argentina
  • La Bombonera - Boca Juniors
Canada
  • BC Place Stadium - Vancouver Whitecaps
England
  • Anfield - Liverpool FC
  • Boleyn Ground - West Ham United
  • Britannia Stadium - Stoke City
  • Emirates Stadium - Arsenal
  • Etihad Stadium - Manchester City
  • Goodison Park - Everton
  • King Power Stadium - Leicester City
  • Liberty Stadium - Swansea City
  • Loftus Road - Queens Park Rangers
  • Old Trafford - Manchester United
  • Selhurst Park - Crystal Palace
  • St. James' Park - Newcastle United
  • St. Mary's Stadium - Southampton
  • Stadium of Light - Sunderland
  • Stamford Bridge - Chelsea FC
  • The Hawthorns - West Bromwich Albion
  • The KC Stadium - Hull City
  • Turf Moor - Burnley
  • Villa Park - Aston Villa
  • Wembley Stadium - England
  • White Hart Lane - Tottenham Hotspur
France
  • Parc des Princes - Paris Saint-Germain
  • Stade Gerland - Olympique Lyonnais
Germany
  • Allianz Arena - Bayern München, TSV 1860 München
  • Imtech Arena - Hamburger SV
  • Olympiastadion - Hertha BSC
  • Signal Iduna Park - Borussia Dortmund
  • Veltins-Arena - FC Schalke 04
Italy
  • Juventus Stadium - Juventus
  • San Siro/Stadio Giuseppe Meazza - AC Milan, Inter
  • Stadio Olimpico - Lazio, Roma
Mexico
  • Estadio Azteca - Club América, Mexico
The Netherlands
  • Amsterdam ArenA - Ajax, The Netherlands
Saudi Arabia
  • King Fahd International Stadium - Al Hial, Al Nassr, Al Shabab
Spain
  • Camp Nou - FC Barcelona
  • Estadio Vicente Calderon - Atlético de Madrid
  • Mestalla - Valencia
  • Santiago Bernabéu - Real Madrid
Ukraine
  • Donbass Arena - Shakhtar Donetsk
Generic Stadiums
  • Available in Kick-Off, FIFA Ultimate Team, Career Mode and during skill games.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Murph @ 09/20/14 09:28 AM
In FIFA 13, when they scanned the BC Place pitch, they intentionally kept in the faded/removed gridiron football lines on the field. I always thought that was a nice little touch.

# 22 bigdoc85 @ 09/21/14 07:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillzKillz719
Just my opinion, but I would love for MLS stadiums to be added eventually! Maybe not even next year (hopefully that's not the case) but for sure in this generation. It would only help add popularity to the growing league. Plus I would love to see Timbers Army section at Providence Park
I don't understand why they haven't added MLS stadiums. And if MLS was smart, they should be pushing for this.

# 23 speedtrucker @ 09/21/14 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc85
I don't understand why they haven't added MLS stadiums. And if MLS was smart, they should be pushing for this.

Because there are bigger leagues that need stadiums.

The mls teams are simply terrible. I get that we have fans of them here but a vast majority of fans use teams from better leagues.

Now I'd be all for EA taking the old NCAA team and having them recreate "other" league stadiums even if it weren't "scans" and scanning the big leagues like La Liga and Bundesliga.

# 24 ChangeUp106 @ 09/21/14 07:58 PM
Gold Lake Stadium in FIFA World Cup 2014 is PPL Park in Philly. As a Union fan, I'm sad but not surprised they didn't add it to FIFA.

# 25 Murph @ 09/21/14 08:14 PM
Quote:
BC Place (home of Vancover Whitecaps) is in the game, but only because it's in the developer's backyard. I would've thought they could leverage their other assets (Madden) and using the Ignite engine, they could've added Gillette Stadium and CenturyLink Field.

# 26 asu666 @ 09/21/14 09:49 PM
No USA stadiums seems wrong.

# 27 RonMexico1992 @ 09/22/14 04:58 AM
Quote:
MLS... lol bigger leagues, more popular leagues?

# 28 RonMexico1992 @ 09/22/14 04:59 AM
Also the Palace isnt a bad idea because it one of the only dome stadiums.

# 29 TexasFan2005 @ 09/22/14 08:12 AM
Since the rest of the world doesn't seem to care about the MLS getting much attention in FIFA, I think the only way we'll see MLS stadiums in future games is if they start releasing the game on a regional basis; that is, MLS stadiums for the North American release while sacrificing other leagues/stadiums. If that were to ever happen, I'd stop buying this game.

I just wish they had an in-depth stadium creator/editor to create smaller European stadiums, and be able to assign them to teams even for online play. I hate the generic ones that FIFA always has.

# 30 Azamien @ 09/22/14 09:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TexasFan2005
Since the rest of the world doesn't seem to care about the MLS getting much attention in FIFA, I think the only way we'll see MLS stadiums in future games is if they start releasing the game on a regional basis; that is, MLS stadiums for the North American release while sacrificing other leagues/stadiums. If that were to ever happen, I'd stop buying this game.

I just wish they had an in-depth stadium creator/editor to create smaller European stadiums, and be able to assign them to teams even for online play. I hate the generic ones that FIFA always has.
There's no need to sacrifice content in current gen. FIFA isn't even close to maxing out the space available on a Blu-Ray disc. They could add plenty of stadiums and still have room for better player models and such.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.