Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

IRB Gamer has posted their hands-on impressions of NBA Live 15. Other than mentioning a new free throw mechanic and Game Face not being included, there isn't much else here.

There is no mention of an early demo, which looked like a possibility from an article back in July. NBA Live 15 is scheduled to arrive for EA Access subscribers five days before release, which would give users six hours of gameplay, starting on October 23rd. If there is no demo, PlayStation 4 users will have no way of trying the game out, prior to purchase.

Feel free to give it a read and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 WTF @ 09/19/14 04:21 PM
If you’re looking to get your hands on NBA Live 15 mark your calendars for October 23rd; you will be able to fully experience NBA Live 15 five days prior to release via EA Access, exclusively on Xbox One.

# 2 bjthomas121 @ 09/19/14 04:22 PM
No game face? Sorry EA but if you wanna compete this year with 2K you have to throw game face in there. Other than that it seems legit and a major overhaul. It's EA so we will see.

# 3 jsg @ 09/19/14 04:23 PM
I really didn't learn anything.

# 4 swac07 @ 09/19/14 04:24 PM
I was looking forward to the impressions being more "in depth", smh...ehhh...gotta wait on the demo to judge I guess

Ps that sucks for Ps4 users

# 5 NoTiCe_O @ 09/19/14 04:24 PM
*Yawn* I'll wait for the Deep Dive From EA Themselves..

# 6 da ThRONe @ 09/19/14 04:26 PM
Same ole same ole. Disappointed in the lack of actual info. The only thing I know now before reading this is that gameface didn't make it this year(which for me is a huge disappointment) and free throws are judge by the elbows.

I would have much rather vids like the 3 they released after the delay announcement.

# 7 loosey101 @ 09/19/14 04:26 PM
First, I'm not sure this guy knows anything extra that we don't minus that he played it. He's probably saying five days before the release because other EA games have done this. I think we still get a demo two weeks before release. Second, seriously dude, nothing was revealed in this hands on that isn't already known. You can't say players will have more customization options and then not say what they are. SMH at this article, man...

# 8 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/19/14 04:27 PM
Please tell me this didn't just confirm no demo for ps4...

I hope you're right loosey101

# 9 The 24th Letter @ 09/19/14 04:28 PM
So much for "chill out, we're getting a demo"

Guess PS4 guys are SOL.

# 10 da ThRONe @ 09/19/14 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
That sucks for A LOT of people who were looking forward to a demo!!! Either way, I'm playing on the 23rd

That doesn't equal "there will be no demo". It's just saying you'll have full access to the game 5 days earlier if you give them more money.

# 11 WTF @ 09/19/14 04:30 PM
Truly didn't get into much in the hands on impressions. I know why he feels excited, was hoping to see more information.

# 12 SageInfinite @ 09/19/14 04:31 PM
That info, along with this......

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
If you’re looking to get your hands on NBA Live 15 mark your calendars for October 23rd; you will be able to fully experience NBA Live 15 five days prior to release via EA Access, exclusively on Xbox One.

# 13 da ThRONe @ 09/19/14 04:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Truly didn't get into much in the hands on impressions. I know why he feels excited, was hoping to see more information.

I agree. Although another positive review certainly isn't a bad thing. It's just basically the same as the other 2 or 3 reviews I read weeks ago.

# 14 The 24th Letter @ 09/19/14 04:33 PM
I hope i'm wrong, but i'd be shocked if their putting out a free demo and a demo you have an option to pay for...

# 15 SageInfinite @ 09/19/14 04:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
That doesn't equal "there will be no demo". It's just saying you'll have full access to the game 5 days earlier if you give them more money.
You're right, but they did screw us with Madden.

# 16 WTF @ 09/19/14 04:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I hope i'm wrong, but i'd be shocked if their putting out a free demo and a demo you have an option to pay for...
I'll seriously doubt that. Hopefully it was lost in translation. Of course EA Access is only on XB1. Maybe an actual ps4 demo the week before. I'd have to assume that's the case.

# 17 da ThRONe @ 09/19/14 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

Well EA XBox1 exclusive isn't a demo. It's the actual game just in a limited time frame.

# 18 23 @ 09/19/14 04:39 PM
Lol looks like a Click bait article. Something a troll has come on OS saying he played the game.

Either that or they rushed him and told him to hurry up and publish or he couldn't leave.

This is pathetic...then follows an access pass post.....

Marketing sure has changed

# 19 The 24th Letter @ 09/19/14 04:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
I'll seriously doubt that. Hopefully it was lost in translation. Of course EA Access is only on XB1. Maybe an actual ps4 demo the week before. I'd have to assume that's the case.

Hopefully you're right....maybe that's why Scott specifically said he was working on a PS4 demo...

Guess well see...

# 20 SageInfinite @ 09/19/14 04:40 PM
With him mentioning free throws, it would've been nice to here they upped the number of sig free throw routines and animations for players.

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.