Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The NBA 2K15 player ratings have been revealed for the 101st overall rated player through 150.

The top 100 players will be revealed later, as the Twitter account builds more followers.

Post your thoughts!

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Rockie_Fresh88 @ 09/19/14 10:51 PM
These are the players that will light you up in 2k lol

# 2 Mintsa @ 09/19/14 10:55 PM
Was Jonas Valanciunas shown yet?? I haven't seen him yet and no way 2k rated him higher than a 78.

# 3 Powerplay98x @ 09/19/14 10:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Was Jonas Valanciunas shown yet?? I haven't seen him yet and no way 2k rated him higher than a 78.
Exactly what i was thinking! lol

# 4 Yuss @ 09/19/14 11:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
he must be in the top 100 because I checked all player ratings thread and he wasn't listed.

He is rated 78 or above, but seeing the other centers on the list I think it makes sense. He was in the same range of production as the guys listed.

# 5 threattonature @ 09/19/14 11:01 PM
Ratings don't look too much different than previous years to me. It seems that more players overalls are inflated and too many players are still too high with little separation.

Has Deron Williams shown up yet cause I was hoping to see him take a nice dip?

# 6 SuperNova854 @ 09/19/14 11:09 PM
Amare a 77? Wow. Imo I would have him as a low 70. But I guess that my opinion.

# 7 thedream2k13 @ 09/19/14 11:12 PM
I need the individual ratings now these overalls mean nothing to me now. Everyone's overall might as well be equal

# 8 jayman504 @ 09/19/14 11:37 PM
It's a damn shame man....Never thought I'd see the day that KG is in the 70's range. ..*sigh*

# 9 thedream2k13 @ 09/19/14 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayman504
It's a damn shame man....Never thought I'd see the day that KG is in the 70's range. ..*sigh*
At least he is still playing ! Kobe is highest rated SG and basically be absent for 2 years

# 10 rudeworld @ 09/20/14 12:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Amare a 77? Wow. Imo I would have him as a low 70. But I guess that my opinion.
And.....he's on a max deal.... That goodness his big contract is off the books next season. Dont get me wrong I like STAT its just his knees aren't what they we're so we cant see the old explosive Amare on a nightly basis.

# 11 J_Posse @ 09/20/14 12:18 AM
Quote:
Not really, he was terrible last season and is pretty much done. Hoping he can have a resurgence during his likely last season. But, I see your point and am a bit saddened to see how much his game has regressed. He just isn't the same player without his athleticism and his jump shot abandoned him too last year.

Kobe obviously has an inflated rating based on his previous healthy season (2012 - 2013), and they are likely giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll recover fully, which is silly when looking at the history the effects an Achilles tear has on a player.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 12 rdy @ 09/20/14 12:24 AM
How about the rating of Thanasis Antentokounmpo?

# 13 Yuss @ 09/20/14 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shogunbowling
They'll all play the same regardless.lol
then why do people complain when someone online selects OKC or Miami (Cleveland this year)

# 14 thedream2k13 @ 09/20/14 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdy
Still can't shoot I bet

# 15 ksuttonjr76 @ 09/20/14 12:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Not really, he was terrible last season and is pretty much done. Hoping he can have a resurgence during his likely last season. But, I see your point and am a bit saddened to see how much his game has regressed. He just isn't the same player without his athleticism and his jump shot abandoned him too last year.

Kobe obviously has an inflated rating based on his previous healthy season (2012 - 2013), and they are likely giving him the benefit of the doubt that he'll recover fully, which is silly when looking at the history the effects an Achilles tear has on a player.

Well, you can't lower his rating without knowing what to rate him to.

# 16 Blackhail92 @ 09/20/14 12:59 AM
Hopefully melo is 90 plus because everyone on the knicks is trash lol hope their individual stats are good like hardaway a jumper or calderone

# 17 vick4realz @ 09/20/14 01:32 AM
Quote:
Ikr I was thinking the same...the glory days are over

# 18 lakers24 @ 09/20/14 02:10 AM
Quote:

If how he looked after a few games back even w/o the athleticism is any indication, he still can be a player around the mid 80's especially with this new rating system.

# 19 jayman504 @ 09/20/14 07:20 AM
Quote:

Well put! I hope he can bounce back and have a half decent year. Hopefully plays well enough for a ratings boost, Then again I hope he comes back period (Hasn't confirmed with Brooklyn yet)

# 20 InRodWeTrust @ 09/20/14 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rdy
Thanasis is going back to the D-League this season... gonna play for the Knicks D-League squad

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.