Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has released NBA Live 15 screenshots of every arena in the game. Which one is your favorite?

Quote:
Watching an NBA game on TV is one thing, but it’s a whole other experience to sit in the stands and take it all in live. Thanks to new scanning technology, we’re able to breathe life into arenas from across the league and bring out bring out each location’s unique character. We’ve also improved the HDR light and color capture techniques for better accuracy. Here’s a look at the places NBA players call home.
Source - EA Sports

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Supersonic_BR @ 09/21/14 11:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lakers24
They didn't scan it. Funnily enough, 2k does the EXACT same thing by using Oracle arena and just changing the jumbotron lol
What a lazy job by the devs, it's clearly Oracle, good eye pointing that out.

# 42 lakers24 @ 09/21/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MarkWilliam
It's apparent you are right - aswell as anyone else who has said this also.....(don't want to leave anyone out).

But why are they using Oracle's? Is there a reason specifically they use Oracle's roof and not....say..... Detroit's?

Just curious....
I believe it's for the stands. They resemble each other a lot being older style arenas. They both have tunnels directly behind the baskets and don't have many suites/press boxes or w.e they're called.

# 43 poloelite @ 09/21/14 02:02 PM
I haven't read all of the comments, but Live 14 looked better in screen shots than gameplay by far. Showing us stills and screen shots is nothing, show me how it looks when it's being played. Those gameplay videos from a couple of weeks ago looked only slightly better than 14 during 5 on 5 gameplay.

# 44 SageInfinite @ 09/21/14 03:17 PM
Arenas look good, but they always have for the most part in live. I like the lighting in each arena. Hope that really shines in gameplay.

Being nitpicky and greedy here but I would've liked to see a video blog done about the arenas with the devs talking about how they captured them, how the lighting has changed and the crowds. Still early though, maybe they will.

# 45 youvalss @ 09/21/14 04:52 PM
All in all , graphics definitely look better than last year.

Spoiler

# 46 Bowinkle08 @ 09/21/14 07:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
I myself want to see gp but they are doing exactly what they said they would do by improving they way the game looks.

I laugh when I see ppl belly ache for gp when the biggest complaint last year was that the liked looked last gen. #bepatient my friends

Thanks to whoever updated the post BTW!!!👏
ppl not interested in playing something if it doesnt look good. so it looks good (now)....now ppl are interested in seeing it, hence the "belly aches" for gp. understandable imho.

# 47 Playboy™ @ 09/24/14 01:39 AM
You have the rights to msg and don't even put the chase bridges

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.