Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

A post tonight on NeoGaf shows a WWE Network screenshot showing three different versions of WWE 2K15, an Xbox 360, Xbox One and a PC version. There is no official word on whether a PC version actually exists, and we are reaching out for official comment on whether it is true. Late last month, Attack of the Fanboy reported a similar rumor citing a Korean Games Rating Board has WWE 2K15 as a PC game releasing in 2015. Another item to note would be whether or not the PC version would be last-gen or current-gen.

Regardless of if the rumor is true or not, a PC version would be welcome news as the medium has had a resurgence in recent years thanks to platforms like Steam -- and modders would likely have a field day with a game like WWE 2K15. Count us as excited about the possibility.

UPDATE: Official comment from 2K... Stay tuned to @WWEGames for any future announcements.

Would you be interested in a PC version of WWE 2K15?

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 MNPhatz @ 09/23/14 05:23 PM
I'd buy it!

# 22 AceFan84 @ 09/23/14 06:48 PM
Man I hope this is true! If it does come out for PC next year I will definitely double dip on it with the PS4 version.

# 23 King_B_Mack @ 09/23/14 11:39 PM
Okay, here's what confuses me about that screen. Why would 2K be featuring the Xbox versions of the game so prominently when PS4 is the versions that 2K seems to feature thanks to the EA/Xbox partnership? Not going to say this ISN'T legit, but that definitely raises doubt for me.

# 24 realultimatepower @ 09/24/14 02:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
Okay, here's what confuses me about that screen. Why would 2K be featuring the Xbox versions of the game so prominently when PS4 is the versions that 2K seems to feature thanks to the EA/Xbox partnership? Not going to say this ISN'T legit, but that definitely raises doubt for me.
It's not confirmed yet. The only thing we have to go on is the Korean ESRB leak a few weeks ago and the WWE Network screen. It's not available for pre-order. It's not on Steam. And there's been no official announcement.

That said, the fact that it hasn't been seen even portrayed on a PC box by any tangible resource before Monday night, leads me to believe that it is very very possible, if not likely. We can only wait and see.

It's also possible that it doesnt come out the same day as the console versions. PS4 and Xbone are getting GTA V before the PC version, and that could definitely happen here. As long as PC gets it, I'll be happy with it in November or in February.

# 25 cattlekiller @ 09/24/14 03:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by King_B_Mack
How it appears on WWE network is one by one the game boxes of each system scroll by.I think it started with PS3 then it was PS4, then went to Xbox360, Xbox one and Last a PC box.So all of them was not on the screen all at once it was just a animation playing this screen just happened to be taken on the 2nd to last rotation.

# 26 OriolesFanRD @ 09/24/14 10:21 PM
It must be real. I'm pretty sure if it wasn't, 2K would've killed this issue long time ago. Or perhaps they're trying to see if the hype is real to release the PC version in 2015.

But most rumors turn out to be real. You got the Korean thing and this posted on the official WWE Network, hard to get me NOT to believe it.

# 27 ubernoob @ 09/26/14 05:33 AM
Holy ****, I am so double purchasing a game this year.

This is ****ing amazing.

# 28 mva5580 @ 09/26/14 04:13 PM

# 29 apsve @ 09/27/14 11:10 PM
This would be the most amazing thing ever! Hadn't played a wrestling game from Smackdown!: Just Bring it until 2k14 and I was blown away. Having this on PC and being able to perfectly recreate my beloved WCW (RIP) would be great.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.