Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Da_Czar has checked in with this new NBA 2K15 video, featuring the evolution of the freelance offense.

Lyrics and beats by @SageInfinite and @_RobDavis, respectively.

Watch the video and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 321 godylla @ 09/28/14 05:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boilerbuzz
Whether it is or not, it will be an older build.
Game went Gold on Friday, they could easily be playing the retail version.

# 322 SageInfinite @ 09/28/14 06:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
Is this true?
In this video he shot with his left.

# 323 Boilerbuzz @ 09/28/14 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by godylla
Game went Gold on Friday, they could easily be playing the retail version.
It did? Where did you see this?

# 324 thedream2k13 @ 09/28/14 07:37 PM
Quote:
Always on twitter first these days

# 325 godylla @ 09/28/14 07:59 PM
Quote:

https://twitter.com/Ronnie2K/status/515664519553904640

# 326 Boilerbuzz @ 09/28/14 08:13 PM
Sweet. I totally missed that.

# 327 nuckles2k2 @ 09/28/14 08:25 PM
Oh wow....

Sold.

# 328 BluFu @ 09/28/14 08:50 PM
does the cpu run better 'quick sets' for end of game situations?

# 329 LD2k @ 09/28/14 10:12 PM
Quote:
No. El has it right. Ronnie and LD certainly aren't Japanese women on the sticks, but I'm certain they will do things outside of the flow of the desired offenses they would be running. I'm saying you won't see this stuff any better unless a guy like Czar, OG, or Jones is running it. That's all.
It's always a balance - showing the hardcore stuff like the Czar put on display AND showing newcomers it's welcoming to new players. I will be running a mixture of both - as well as taking Ronnie to school. The first full game is always slowed down anyways.

# 330 Boilerbuzz @ 09/28/14 11:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
It's always a balance - showing the hardcore stuff like the Czar put on display AND showing newcomers it's welcoming to new players. I will be running a mixture of both - as well as taking Ronnie to school. The first full game is always slowed down anyways.
Exactly what I was expecting.

# 331 Bornindamecca @ 09/29/14 12:15 AM
Quote:
In every level of serious competition, it's most rewarding to watch the best players. Hopefully NBA 2k gets to that point and exhibitions will reflect that mentality.

# 332 thedream2k13 @ 09/29/14 12:35 AM
Quote:
Its truly sad that showing offball moment in czars video is considered hardcore when its considered basic organized bball .

# 333 lakers24 @ 09/29/14 12:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thedream2k13
Its truly sad that showing offball moment in czars video is considered hardcore when its considered basic organized bball .
Welcome to trying to sell something to the masses

# 334 biatch0 @ 09/29/14 12:42 AM
Quote:
It puts the ball in the basketsss...

# 335 City_foxx @ 09/29/14 03:27 AM
2k should hold a mini tournament with its devs, near release streaming the final chapion ship game. Could be quite intertaining maybe get those twitch guys to do live comentery user intros.ID WATCH THAT LIVE.Wouls like to see an O'ser take the cake. Im not going to watch a nother Ronnie and LD game.I saw ld2k play vs that robbie guy. U-G-L-Y you aint got no alibi.

# 336 OGSPORTS @ 09/29/14 03:44 AM

# 337 Boilerbuzz @ 09/29/14 09:00 AM
Quote:
But a lot of people don't know what that is. They've never played it or have yet to play it.

# 338 xSABOx @ 09/29/14 09:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
But the question I have for czar, is that a play or within the triangle set? Kinda like how swing motion is implemented?

Because I see Jordan going to set the screen for the corner play to initiate the dribble handoff from blind pig, but was wondering how it was being done.

# 339 bumpyface @ 09/30/14 12:06 AM
This is kinda off subject but is there any news on gameplay improvements such as sliding and passing. I know 2k claimed that sliding had been corrected but I'm still seeing it alot. I seen the AI looking more intelligent in the video. What about control response? I would like to see a quicker response on the screen when I press a button.

# 340 Boilerbuzz @ 09/30/14 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bumpyface
This is kinda off subject but is there any news on gameplay improvements such as sliding and passing. I know 2k claimed that sliding had been corrected but I'm still seeing it alot. I seen the AI looking more intelligent in the video. What about control response? I would like to see a quicker response on the screen when I press a button.
Don't you have fun with questions that are clearly not going to be answered to your satisfaction? If you're still seeing it enough to trigger this post, clearly it's not been addressed to your liking. What does "corrected" mean? Eliminated? Clearly not. Reduced? According to those that have played and the videos, sure. As for controls, no video or talking head can answer that question for you. Assume "no" until you actually get the game in your hands. Save your sanity.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.