Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Da_Czar has checked in with this new NBA 2K15 video, featuring the evolution of the freelance offense.

Lyrics and beats by @SageInfinite and @_RobDavis, respectively.

Watch the video and post your thoughts.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 iki319 @ 09/26/14 01:45 PM
Love it. Should be really fun playing offense now. But slightly worried it will be hard keeping up on defense. I dont want a computer humiliating every time down the court

# 42 Epiffani @ 09/26/14 01:46 PM
Look at that sense of urgency & purpose that every player is moving with. I can't believe they're moving like that and without a play being called.... Wow....

And that A.I really looks like it puts emphasis on the latter letter for "intelligence" .

# 43 RandomPerson @ 09/26/14 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iki319
Love it. Should be really fun playing offense now. But slightly worried it will be hard keeping up on defense. I dont want a computer humiliating every time down the court
The Spurs do humiliate their opponents in real life though...

# 44 luda06 @ 09/26/14 01:49 PM
Reserved. Liked what I saw.

# 45 RocketTMac1 @ 09/26/14 01:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RumbleCard
Just for clarity is this a default offense based on the coach's gameplan or an offense set/play that you select in the same way you select a play during a game?

Basically how is this offense "style" chosen? Is it determined by who is coaching the team? An offense scheme page? Selected during gameplay?

How can it be changed? Obviously you would to run something different as your team evolves.

But yeah...this is a huge improvement. Looks like the days of redundant, predictable and lazy offball movement are gone. Excellent work and excellent presentation.
I would also like to know this. Are the offenses attached to coaches? Do we have the option to change them? Will the offense change via lineup?

# 46 ffaacc03 @ 09/26/14 01:52 PM
This is great, not only what was shown but that we can expect more to come from Mr. Simnation President ! Cant wait for more ...

I loved the offball movement, how smooth it looked, the evident improvement over the past freelance motion, how lifelike it looked the Spurs defense vs D_C (the one that caused them to counter attack) almost everything (yes, not all, there are still some issues evidenced).

Then again, this does seems a per team feature, doesnt it ? Is it editable ?

# 47 RocketTMac1 @ 09/26/14 01:54 PM
With this added in I have to ask the question regarding POE. If I'm running the offense through Timmy or Noah can they become facilitators down low through this freelance offense?

# 48 Rebel_INS @ 09/26/14 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1

LMAO Great vid...I mean Czar's. Loved the hand-off pass from Beverly to Harden @ the end of the vid

# 49 PhiPsi1 @ 09/26/14 01:56 PM
*slow clap* *tear drops from my eye*

Amazing how much different a game plays when you have a member of the #SIMNATION on the sticks! *looping video back a third time*

BTW, I was almost in rage mode when I was watching the first bit of gameplay UNTIL I realized it was NBA 2k14...LOL! Fail on my part .... #SIMNATION IS BACK!

# 50 Goffs @ 09/26/14 02:02 PM
I have always wanted the bigs to be smarter when setting picks....this is just GLORIOUS Czar.....I can't wait to see other teams in freelance mode!

# 51 J_Posse @ 09/26/14 02:07 PM
Holy ****, that was freaking awesome!!! And might we finally see dribble hand offs that are effective in a basketball video game? Amazing work, folks.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 52 canucksss @ 09/26/14 02:09 PM
LOOKS AMAZING......hope we could see this in all the modes...MyLeague, MyGM, MyC. Cant wait to do play this game. HOPING no negative surprises

# 53 tha_show256 @ 09/26/14 02:10 PM
👍👏, that was BEAUTIFUL, just beautiful!! Spacing and all, just GLOURIOUS to watch !!

# 54 basketball444 @ 09/26/14 02:12 PM
Based on everything i've seen so far... this might be the best 2k yet.

# 55 greenegt @ 09/26/14 02:13 PM
Wow. I picked a hell of a year to not buy 2K on day one. I'm trying to wait til Black Friday.

# 56 stillfeelme @ 09/26/14 02:14 PM
That Spurs offense is crazy can't wait to see their playbook. The CPU yours and the other team will be much better as I expected.

I also liked that Westbrook pick and roll play. They ran the same play twice without having to call for the second time. Czar is that a new feature this year?

# 57 Andrews @ 09/26/14 02:15 PM
I feel like a kid waiting to open christmass presents. Can't wait for this to drop.

amazing work and big thanks to all the developers

# 58 SouthBeach @ 09/26/14 02:15 PM
Shout outs to Sageinfinite. Been listening to dude through my man Break since either 04 or 05.

I am officially ready for 2K Season.

# 59 Goffs @ 09/26/14 02:15 PM
Jeez to think what the new hires can do for 2K16.....

# 60 SageInfinite @ 09/26/14 02:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Shout outs to Sageinfinite. Been listening to dude through my man Break since either 04 or 05.

I am officially ready for 2K Season.
Appreciate it fam as always!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.