Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has just released their NBA Live 15 player ratings for the top 5 centers in the game. How does your top 5 list look compared to this one?
  • Dwight Howard - 90 Overall
  • Joakim Noah - 90 Overall
  • DeMarcus Cousins - 90 Overall
  • Al Jefferson - 89 Overall
  • Marc Gasol - 88 Overall
Below is the release date schedule for the rest of the ratings and links to those that have already released.
  • 9/23 - Top 5 PGs (Released)
  • 9/24 – Top 5 SGs (Released)
  • 9/25 – Top 5 SFs (Released)
  • 9/26 – Top 5 PFs (Released)
  • 9/27 – Top 5 Cs (Released)
  • 9/28 – Top 5 3Pt Shooters
  • 9/29 – Top 5 Dunkers
  • 9/30 – Top 5 Ballhandlers
  • 10/1 – Top 5 Shot Blockers
  • 10/2 – Top 5 Overall Defenders
  • 10/3 – Top 5 Scoring Threats
  • 10/4 – Top 5 Rookies
  • 10/5 – Top 5 Passers
  • 10/6 – Top 5 Rebounders
  • 10/7 – Top 5 Steal Threats
  • 10/8 – Top 5 Fastest Players
  • 10/9 – Top 5 Dynamic Duos
  • 10/10 – Top 5 6th Men
  • 10/11 – Full Team Ratings (Atlantic Division)
  • 10/12 – Full Team Ratings (Central Division)
  • 10/13 – Full Team Ratings (Southeast Division)
  • 10/14 – Full Team Ratings (Northwest Division)
  • 10/15 – Full Team Ratings (Pacific Division)
  • 10/16 – Full Team Ratings (Southwest Division)
Quote:
Player ratings in NBA LIVE 15 will be updated throughout the regular season; and player tendencies, powered by Synergy Sports Technologies, are updated after each game throughout the NBA season. These updates allow NBA LIVE 15 to provide an experience that is constantly evolving as a player’s performance evolves based on what is happening in the real-world NBA.

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 scottyp180 @ 09/27/14 06:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockie_Fresh88
Player faces overall look on point. The ratings seem kind of high but I have to look at the individual ratings first
Faces look good but at this point, where we are with videogame technology, there is no excuse for nba faces to be off, especially the stars. There might be slight imperfections here and there but we should be able to recognize the majority of players by face.

I do agree the ratings look high but we'll see how it translates to on court action. As long as players play like themselves and put up realistic stats all is good.

# 22 scottyp180 @ 09/27/14 06:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Ea, after rookie's, can you put a stop to this and release moregame info? BBesides team ratings everything else is pointless imo.
I hope they don't even wait that long. There is no reason that they couldn't release info and videos as well as the ratings. To use 2k as an example they have released my career info, a new trailer, a video talking about freelance offense, as well as ratings as week.

EA could easily release videos with these ratings. EX: 1 minute video 10 second D.Howard highlight with rating at the bottom, 10 second Noah highlight with rating at the bottom, etc. Or, like 2K, release the ratings as well as unrelated info and video.

Since Live doesn't release til the end of October they have time to release info but I dont see how waiting benefits them. The way I see it once 2K releases it going to be tough to get people interested in another basketball game and based off last years sales Live doesnt have a big enough fanbase to bank on their support.

# 23 zmoney117 @ 09/27/14 06:51 PM
all I can think when I see dwight is MOOBS. lol

# 24 iverson_2k @ 09/27/14 07:06 PM
The faces look a lot better..At least there aren't any back shots..

# 25 ZoneSix @ 09/27/14 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewJerseyProdigy
Do the Kings have new unis? I swore the white jerseys said SACRAMENTO on the front
yes they changed the unis up a bit.

# 26 Rondee @ 09/27/14 09:35 PM
That looks more like Baron Davis than Boogie Cousins.. Noah looks spot on though

# 27 The 24th Letter @ 09/27/14 09:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
Yes but what makes you think he's Top 5 anymore?

He's the 3rd best player on his team. Just because the other game over-inflated his rating, it doesn't mean that the Live team will do the same.

This is the NBA Live forum, so what the "other game" is doing with their ratings is irrelevant.

Posse broke it down well enough...but stats don't tell the whole story....saying TD was the 3rd best player on the team tells me you didn't watch enough Spurs games last year...

# 28 Traceur @ 09/27/14 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
This is the NBA Live forum, so what the "other game" is doing with their ratings is irrelevant.

Posse broke it down well enough...but stats don't tell the whole story....saying TD was the 3rd best player on the team tells me you didn't watch enough Spurs games last year...
My gf is a huge Spurs fan (we live in So Cal) and we have NBA LP and I pretty much watch 85% of the Spurs games.

Saying that Duncan, at this stage of his career, is better than Tony Parker or Kawhi Leonard is simply not true. This is NOT a knock on Duncan (2nd greatest player in his generation) just a fact. Go re-watch the Finals IF you truly think otherwise.

# 29 J_Posse @ 09/27/14 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Traceur
My gf is a huge Spurs fan (we live in So Cal) and we have NBA LP and I pretty much watch 85% of the Spurs games.

Saying that Duncan, at this stage of his career, is better than Tony Parker or Kawhi Leonard is simply not true. This is NOT a knock on Duncan (2nd greatest player in his generation) just a fact. Go re-watch the Finals IF you truly think otherwise.
Based on last season's play, Duncan was the best player on the team. Yes, Kawhi and Tony are physically more capable than Tim but what he lacks in physical ability he's learned to make up for with his understanding of the game and high BBIQ. He is still the anchor for everything the team does and without him the team wouldn't have beat Dallas in the first round.

He was the best interior defender, best rebounder and was the second best scorer on the team during the regular season. I know it's hard to imagine that a 37 year old center - especially with his ridiculous mileage - was the best player on a championship team, but dude actually was. And unlike Parker, he didn't phone it in throughout most of the season on one side of the court.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk

# 30 TheRealMrRager_ @ 09/27/14 11:53 PM
Those ratings are stupid high lol

# 31 King_B_Mack @ 09/28/14 12:56 AM
Noah's face looks off. Something real weird going on there. Al's face is spot on though.

# 32 mlp111 @ 09/28/14 12:58 AM
ratings i can live with, those faces look great, skin textures and hair (3D like noah and james harden) need some work), but i like what im seeing

# 33 Traceur @ 09/28/14 01:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Posse
Based on last season's play, Duncan was the best player on the team. Yes, Kawhi and Tony are physically more capable than Tim but what he lacks in physical ability he's learned to make up for with his understanding of the game and high BBIQ. He is still the anchor for everything the team does and without him the team wouldn't have beat Dallas in the first round.

He was the best interior defender, best rebounder and was the second best scorer on the team during the regular season. I know it's hard to imagine that a 37 year old center - especially with his ridiculous mileage - was the best player on a championship team, but dude actually was. And unlike Parker, he didn't phone it in throughout most of the season on one side of the court.

from Spurs Nation/Bills Backer HQ using Tapatalk
I've got nothing but respect for Duncan. While IMO he's not top 5 in big men, by no means do I mean he's way down the list. Top 7 for sure.

In particular order:

Blake
Howard
Noah
Aldridge
Davis
Jefferson
Duncan
Cousin
Bosh
Love

# 34 Maxbeatzz @ 09/28/14 05:06 AM
Honestly patty mills and Boris diaw came thru in the finals...the bench and Khawi went hard!

# 35 scottyp180 @ 09/28/14 10:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxbeatzz
Honestly patty mills and Boris diaw came thru in the finals...the bench and Khawi went hard!
That's true. If we are basing ratings on the finals Diaw could be a top 10 pf and mills a top 10 pg.

# 36 gamingsinceatari @ 09/29/14 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Duncan is still on the same Level as Joakim Noah, Aldridge has a better jumper than TD, but as far as overall impact, I still think Duncan is ahead of him. You can't out Anthony Davis over Duncan either, not yet. I still would go, Howard, Noah, Duncan, Aldridge, Bosh then Cousins. Those guys have the experience. Davis and Cousins need playoff experience to even be considered Elite, in my opinion. Blake Griffin is a bit over rated, he doesn't take his team over the top. I would put Cousins over him

WHAT Did you not see Blake during the season last year while Cp3 was out for a long stretch? The man was a monster! He was playing at a MVP level. I think hes the top PF right now but only cause his ball handling puts him slightly above the others.

# 37 CaliDude916 @ 09/29/14 02:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Duncan is still on the same Level as Joakim Noah, Aldridge has a better jumper than TD, but as far as overall impact, I still think Duncan is ahead of him. You can't out Anthony Davis over Duncan either, not yet. I still would go, Howard, Noah, Duncan, Aldridge, Bosh then Cousins. Those guys have the experience. Davis and Cousins need playoff experience to even be considered Elite, in my opinion. Blake Griffin is a bit over rated, he doesn't take his team over the top. I would put Cousins over him
Why? Why should playoff experience determine if a player is elite or not? That's ridiculous. Cousins puts up elite numbers, wins shouldn't matter.

Cousins is disrespected because he's on a bad team and most people don't watch Kings games, so they have no idea of how he plays and the numbers he puts up. Fact is, he's arguably the best Center in the league, and his stats back it up.

# 38 nick_sr @ 09/29/14 06:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliDude916
Why? Why should playoff experience determine if a player is elite or not? That's ridiculous. Cousins puts up elite numbers, wins shouldn't matter.

Cousins is disrespected because he's on a bad team and most people don't watch Kings games, so they have no idea of how he plays and the numbers he puts up. Fact is, he's arguably the best Center in the league, and his stats back it up.
That's why I had him ranked #1 when Iwas doing my ratings. Cousins has issues but hhe's not being rated on that as I said earlier. Also don't blamehim for the system they run in sSacramento.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.