Home
Forza Horizon 2 News Post

Forza Horizon 2 is available now for Xbox One and Xbox 360 users. There are quite a few editions available, check out the details here.

Get behind the wheel and post your impressions.

Game: Forza Horizon 2Reader Score: 9.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 2 - View All
Forza Horizon 2 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Maddenaddictive50 @ 10/02/14 12:24 PM
I'll join up once i get it unlocked.

# 22 ckarlic @ 10/02/14 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluengold34_OS
That was the one I created last week while playing my review copy -
Ok. Do we want to create a new one or just go with this one?

# 23 18 eighty 5 @ 10/02/14 08:28 PM
The driving in this game is phenomenal. Much improved over Horizon and that was already bloody good! Nice to get 8 free cars as bonus DLC.

IRL I just bought a Ford Fiesta Zetec so I have been thrashing around in an ST same color, same wheels as mine in the game. I am enjoying the head to head races against random avatars. This is where I learnt how fun it is to use H2s vastly improved off road in to get to the finish line any way I can. My little Fiesta wins a few and loses a few but the driving in H2 is so enjoyable.

The interior cabin view is my favorite.

Just for fun this is my actual car.

# 24 IlliniM1ke @ 10/02/14 08:40 PM
Did anyone else preorder for Day One Edition and the three cars you're supposed to get aren't free? Is it supposed to be that way where you still have to buy them with CR but they're available only to those who got Day One or is something not working right on my end? Figure it's been over a week now so thought it might have been a bug at first.

# 25 18 eighty 5 @ 10/02/14 10:00 PM
I got the Day One edition yesterday. DLd the cars and the 8 free bonus cars. I went into Buy Cars and as you scroll through all the manufacturers the 3 Day One cars should all be there and you can get them for free along with the 8 bonus cars. Just go to the manufacturer of each Day One car and you should find then unless you haven't DLd them through the store yet?

# 26 kwebbvols4423 @ 10/02/14 11:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardsFan27
Did anyone else preorder for Day One Edition and the three cars you're supposed to get aren't free? Is it supposed to be that way where you still have to buy them with CR but they're available only to those who got Day One or is something not working right on my end? Figure it's been over a week now so thought it might have been a bug at first.
I downloaded them for free but still had to buy them in career mode. I pre-ordered and got the BMW M6 free download, it cost me 100K credits

# 27 SoMiss2000 @ 10/03/14 12:39 AM
Has a car Club

Sent from my LG G3

# 28 Gamecocks2k3 @ 10/03/14 12:45 AM
Just bought it on impulse. Not a big racing fan. This game is great. If we're doing OS club, gt is CJB2K7

# 29 kwebbvols4423 @ 10/03/14 08:59 AM
Just joined the OS club. You have to get through the first few championships to unlock it. I really like how when you complete something it will compare you to freinds/club mates.

# 30 ckarlic @ 10/03/14 11:36 AM
I want to pick up where I left off in Destiny but this damn game is eating all my time. Anyway, still enjoying this game. Here are some pics of my subaru wrx STI that I designed

# 31 Maddenaddictive50 @ 10/03/14 01:25 PM
Where do you find photos you've taken?

# 32 ajs41072 @ 10/03/14 11:00 PM
Just joined the OSOS club. I got to the part where you unlock clubs. This game keeps me coming back for more. I like how you even get coins or XP (I forget which now) when you're not even playing but someone races against your drivatar.

# 33 brandon27 @ 10/03/14 11:25 PM
Just joined the OSOS club too. Don't know what it means for me, but I'm in it lol

# 34 bluengold34_OS @ 10/04/14 07:52 AM
We raced online last night for almost 3 hours with just two of us, until CKarlic joined us for a couple of races. The online portion may be different from the Forza sim format, but we had a blast.

Here is a hint - Find someone to play the online Bucket List mode, because it was a great time.

# 35 BagMan @ 10/04/14 09:07 AM
Question for you guys. How much off-road driving is in this game?

I played the demo and love the graphics and the handling, but driving a street car off road does not appeal to me at all. I want to drive on the street.

Love Forza 5

# 36 OnlookerDelay @ 10/04/14 09:18 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BagMan
Question for you guys. How much off-road driving is in this game?

I played the demo and love the graphics and the handling, but driving a street car off road does not appeal to me at all. I want to drive on the street.

Love Forza 5
So far, more than I'd like. It's like punishment for me to have to run some of the terrain in these races in even an off-road car, let alone a street car!? I wish there was a way to avoid them, but so far I'm having to endure them to progress to where I need to be for club qualification.

Other than that though, this game has exceeded all expectations... it's fabulous!

# 37 BagMan @ 10/04/14 09:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnlookerDelay
So far, more than I'd like. It's like punishment for me to have to run some of the terrain in these races in even an off-road car, let along a street car!? I wish there was a way to avoid them, but so far I'm having to endure them to progress to where I need to be for club qualification.

Other than that though, this game has exceeded all expectations... it's fabulous!
Thanks for the quick reply. I think I'm going to pass on the full purchase for now.

# 38 kwebbvols4423 @ 10/04/14 11:28 AM
When you get gifted a car, is there any way to tell who it is from?

# 39 kamackeris76 @ 10/04/14 08:57 PM
Hey guys. Loving this game so far. Joined the OS car club also. Still not really sure what that means like!

# 40 brandon27 @ 10/06/14 09:43 AM
I'm surprised how much offroad there is actually. There's some off road in almost every 4 race championship as far as I can recall. I really do enjoy it, sometimes it can be a bit frustrating though as I take my Huracan through grape vines, shrubs and hills, but it does make for alot of fun trying to control some of these beastly cars through that type of terrain. I'd rather they have just left that stuff to the off road type vehicles, but I'm sure if they did, I'd probably wish I had the ability to drive other vehicles on those routes too.

Even though it's in at least once in each championship, some times its for a very short segment leaving the course split about 90% roadways, 10% off road. Sometimes its mixed in there just to keep you paying attention.

I could not stop playing this yesterday. Wife was out for the day and I must have put a good 6 hours in yesterday. Probably about 12 or more this weekend too. So addicting, there's so much to do as you play.

My only complaint, and it's not really a complaint I guess, just a preference thing... I did prefer the last games layout a bit better though. Where each wristband would open up 15-20 events or whatever rather than this one's idea of driving to a location, having to pick a class, then race the championship of only 4 races, then drive on to the next location. It gets a bit too scripted to me. I'd rather just drive around, show up to an event, run it with whatever class car I need to, then move on to the next wherever that may be, as opposed to showing up in town, picking a car/class, running the 4 mandatory events, then moving on. Just feels a little too repetitive to me from a flow standpoint.

Ripping up the golf course, flying through and around the warehouse district, and shipping yard are a blast though, and don't forget the pure speed of just flying down the runway at the airport, or absolutely flying down the highway/freeway portion weaving in and out of traffic well over 325 kph. Just awesome!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.